RFID Microchips in Obamacare Coming M...
supporting obamasupportes

Dalton, GA

#44 Nov 8, 2012
Marty wrote:
Is anyone concerned about this? Everyone to be implanted with a microchip beginning this date by the federal law mandated in Obamacare! The law has allready passed, if Obama is elected again, it's coming! It's no conspiracy theory, you can read it on federal government websites in the healthcare law.
Yes you are so right. That is the main reason I said that if you are a real CHRISTIAN you would not vote OBAMA. You are just for self and that is all!!

Warrenton, VA

#45 Nov 8, 2012
Concerned Republican wrote:
The one thing everybody is forgetting is that Obama is a Muslim. Look at his ring with the inscription "there is no god but Allah" and by the way Mohammad's second wife was only 6 when they were married and only 8 when they consummated the marriage. His plan is not to destroy America by terrorist attacks such as 9/11 but rather to destroy it by tearing it down from the inside out. He has already been doing a pretty good job of that just look how worthless our money is. But all of this is ok because whoever it was that said he was God sent is right. All through the Bible you read where God used evil men to fulfill his will, Nebuchadnezzar and even satan himself was used to get things fulfilled. Obama I God's man to get things done that need to be done in order for the rapture to occur. Just remember when all the Christians disappear the only option your left with is all the jihadist Muslims to run the show. Oh and by the way, now the U.N. is wanting to make "Islamic" Istanbul, Turkey the global capital of the world. Can anybody say one world government and can anybody guess how Obama will vote on the global capital issue. John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God believe also in me. In my fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself that where I am there ye may be also." He is coming again and Obama is simply paving the way for all of this to come to pass. I'm heaven bound with the hammer down, how about you?
Well there you go. Welcome to the 12th century…..
what

Ringgold, GA

#46 Nov 8, 2012
The one thing everybody is forgetting is that Obama is a Muslim. Look at his ring with the inscription "there is no god but Allah" and by the way Mohammad's second wife was only 6 when they were married and only 8 when they consummated the marriage. His plan is not to destroy America by terrorist attacks such as 9/11 but rather to destroy it by tearing it down from the inside out. He has already been doing a pretty good job of that just look how worthless our money is. But all of this is ok because whoever it was that said he was God sent is right. All through the Bible you read where God used evil men to fulfill his will, Nebuchadnezzar and even satan himself was used to get things fulfilled. Obama I God's man to get things done that need to be done in order for the rapture to occur. Just remember when all the Christians disappear the only option your left with is all the jihadist Muslims to run the show. Oh and by the way, now the U.N. is wanting to make "Islamic" Istanbul, Turkey the global capital of the world. Can anybody say one world government and can anybody guess how Obama will vote on the global capital issue. John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God believe also in me. In my fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself that where I am there ye may be also." He is coming again and Obama is simply paving the way for all of this to come to pass. I'm heaven bound with the hammer down, how about you?
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with the 12th century????
Whether Odrama is paving the way or not,I don't know.
But the rapture is coming (SOMEDAY) and he/she described it to a T.
So why the reference to the 12th century????
Albert

Byron, GA

#47 Nov 8, 2012
Well the election is finally over and Obama won by a landslide as doo and I have said he would, so you brainless idots will have to find something to lie about,but I am sure you will think of something ,you always do.God if there is one ,bless Obama over the next 4 years ,because there are a lot of Idots out there that would like to do him harm.

Warrenton, VA

#48 Nov 8, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well before I answer I'd like to ask a question. How old is the Earth?
what

Ringgold, GA

#49 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well before I answer I'd like to ask a question. How old is the Earth?
Who cares,you weren't who I asked.
How old the earth is has nothing to do with any of this.

Warrenton, VA

#50 Nov 8, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares,you weren't who I asked.
How old the earth is has nothing to do with any of this.
I wasn't? That be me. LOL

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
what

Ringgold, GA

#51 Nov 8, 2012
guest,I'm sorry.
I'll leave off the first sentence then.
How old the earth is has nothing to do with what
Concerned Republican wrote,I don't think.
So the original question should have been
"Why the reference to the 12th century????"
Not very good keeping track of which [box] said what.
I think I've got it straight now,
but don't try to confuse me this time,ok??
you are smart

Dalton, GA

#52 Nov 8, 2012
All of these selfish, money hungry non christians will suffer in the end because of their greediness. This is what OBAMA is all about. I guess just Christians can see this.

Warrenton, VA

#53 Nov 8, 2012
what wrote:
guest,I'm sorry.
I'll leave off the first sentence then.
How old the earth is has nothing to do with what
Concerned Republican wrote,I don't think.
So the original question should have been
"Why the reference to the 12th century????"
Not very good keeping track of which [box] said what.
I think I've got it straight now,
but don't try to confuse me this time,ok??
O.K., but I wasn't trying to confuse you last time…:)
And I'll leave the question for maybe another time..

12th century: That is a reference to the time when the Crusades were being waged. Concerned Republican's post was, to me, nothing more than a feeble attempt to demonize President Obama as something other that one of us by labeling him a Muslim. It is getting very tiresome to keep seeing that come up time and again. It is silly and wrong. I don't think that it stems though from mischievousness but rather from a fundamentally flawed mindset. It is a sentiment that appears steeped in ignorance and misinformation. My reference therefore was meant to be an analogy to a time when folks had a very limited view of the world compared to what generally exists today among more enlightened societies.

Warrenton, VA

#54 Nov 8, 2012
"…that one of us…" should read ..'than' one...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#55 Nov 8, 2012
You people actually believe this? That is incredible! Seriously, if you are going to post something so incredibly wrong at least give us a fake bill page, paragraph and line so we can be scared for a few minutes until it is proven wrong, again. Did you believe the "death panels" lie as well? Have you always been so easily led? If so, then get ready for the next round of stuff designed to capture your minds and move you around! I would seriously be concerned that you can be so easily manipulated!

Since: Aug 09

Ashburn, GA

#56 Nov 8, 2012
Kunsan RK wrote:
You people actually believe this? That is incredible! Seriously, if you are going to post something so incredibly wrong at least give us a fake bill page, paragraph and line so we can be scared for a few minutes until it is proven wrong, again. Did you believe the "death panels" lie as well? Have you always been so easily led? If so, then get ready for the next round of stuff designed to capture your minds and move you around! I would seriously be concerned that you can be so easily manipulated!
Don't feed the trolls.
a fact like it or not

Dalton, GA

#57 Nov 8, 2012
This is a very well know fact. Believe it or not. Ask yourself this how will OBAMA know who pays more taxes. This will tell everything nothing will be HIDDEN.
what

Ringgold, GA

#58 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K., but I wasn't trying to confuse you last time…:)
And I'll leave the question for maybe another time..
12th century: That is a reference to the time when the Crusades were being waged. Concerned Republican's post was, to me, nothing more than a feeble attempt to demonize President Obama as something other that one of us by labeling him a Muslim. It is getting very tiresome to keep seeing that come up time and again. It is silly and wrong. I don't think that it stems though from mischievousness but rather from a fundamentally flawed mindset. It is a sentiment that appears steeped in ignorance and misinformation. My reference therefore was meant to be an analogy to a time when folks had a very limited view of the world compared to what generally exists today among more enlightened societies.
OK,I understand now.I was skim reading rather than actually taking my time and reading so that all I was seeing was the stuff about the rapture.
I was rather like a (very) dim light bulb.
Sometimes it does happen :)
joe

Chatsworth, GA

#59 Nov 9, 2012
I want my chip implanted very near my butt hole so Obama & his Gestapo can smell it every time I fart.
Doo

Mobile, AL

#60 Nov 9, 2012
joe wrote:
I want my chip implanted very near my butt hole so Obama & his Gestapo can smell it every time I fart.
you are one dumb mfker..i will never side with you again you stupid ass. why would you post something like this. you know we are suppose to be cleaning up our act and conducting ourselves like a grown man should. you are an embarresment to yourself.
Joe

Chatsworth, GA

#61 Nov 9, 2012
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one dumb mfker..i will never side with you again you stupid ass. why would you post something like this. you know we are suppose to be cleaning up our act and conducting ourselves like a grown man should. you are an embarresment to yourself.
Kissy, kissy, smooch, smooch, please, lets make up doo. I've got on clean drawers just for you no fresh Obama tracks in the back just stains that won't come out.I am just a boy, you know that. You told me you liked little boys.
JOE

Canton, GA

#62 Nov 9, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Kissy, kissy, smooch, smooch, please, lets make up doo. I've got on clean drawers just for you no fresh Obama tracks in the back just stains that won't come out.I am just a boy, you know that. You told me you liked little boys.
Cleotis you will never be a Joe Or Doo your just plain old Cleotis not matter whose name you try to use ,I think you have a "little" problem.

Warrenton, VA

#63 Nov 9, 2012
Hey did y'all see poor little glen beck carryin' on about go buy some farm land and some bullets….you betcha' glen, win or fight, an' ol' donald duck talkin''bout a revolution. Why they's all fired up. I guess it's win or fight for some folks aye? Yeah they's a civil war a comin' whhooo eeeeee….win or fight.

No but seriously, are these these freaking knuckle draggers for real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global Cooling 5 hr pantsonfire 8
NO CLASS North Murray 11 hr Ole Yeller 16
NM "Big" win against Single A Private School? Fri you are all dumb 8
looking for derrick (ridley) brown of chatswort... Fri LMAO 2
CB Radio shop Gets nailed for illegal equipment! (Jan '11) Aug 24 Kfelber 81
deputies (Jul '13) Aug 24 melissa 27
Wagon Train (Jun '08) Aug 23 A necessary evil 53

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance