Doo

Dalton, GA

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that when it came to shooting something into someones hind end doodypile would be the first to volunteer.
A birdie for Bobby Crap Head.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#23 Oct 8, 2012
If I were playing Golf with Cleotis, Bobby, Union Thug and Comshau I would give them all my Birdies.....from both hands.
Do your own research

Trion, GA

#24 Oct 8, 2012
HR 4872 page 1000 ~ Funny how you people get on here and call people names when you're the one that's clueless....HR 6566 is scary.
DOO

Redmond, WA

#25 Oct 8, 2012
I want my chip put up my ass.

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#26 Oct 8, 2012
Doo wrote:
If I were playing Golf with Cleotis, Bobby, Union Thug and Comshau I would give them all my Birdies.....from both hands.
Lets tee em up Doo. Tell you something about those birdies. They will be easier to make than finding a doctor to treat you when you get on medicare. All of us old folks are in for a hard time.
comshau 30711

United States

#27 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
How retarded are you people? Mandatory microchip implants? Evidently pretty damned retarded. goodgodamighty
Now Brer get out of that briar patch. Its making you a little ill tempered!
comshau 30711

United States

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Doo wrote:
Doodybob why are you bringing me into it. I've said nothing.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#29 Oct 9, 2012
comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text> Doodybob why are you bringing me into it. I've said nothing.
That's for all the past crap you have done to me.
Albert

Chatsworth, GA

#30 Oct 9, 2012
ALL good Democrates need to go ahead and get the chip surgically installed while we have insurance,Republican's just want something stuck up their as*es anyway.Best advice join the Log Cabin Republican party,seek and ye shall find.
Marty

Ringgold, GA

#31 Oct 9, 2012
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone stupid enough to believe any BS like that needs a micro chip stuck up their as* so their mate will be able to find them if they accidently get out of the house.Obama is going to be elected by a landslide in November ,people are starting to see how the republicans will lie,cheat ,steal or even change what they believe in order to get what they want.Old Newt did give Romney some good advise the other day before the debate when he told him the way to beat Obama was the same way he beat him in the primarys ,just lie and say whatever you have in order to win and them do as you please,after the election.Romney does have a lot of experience at that according to NEWT and all good republican's know for a fact ,there is one thing that good old Newt would never do and that is tell a lie.
All you posting that this is a lie just shows that your too stupid or "afraid" to look up the information. You can't deny it if you read the law. You that refuse to believe whats laid out in front of you are the sheep.
Marty

Ringgold, GA

#32 Oct 9, 2012
Lynne wrote:
Some people will believe anything! People post things on here and elsewhere to scare those who don't take the time to check the facts.
This idea came from failed( house bill) HR3200, notice the word FAILED. It pertained to medical devices, not people. Remember the word FAILED.
Look it up.
Your the one that didn't check the facts. It didn't fail, it is law. And it pertains to people, not animals. Do your homework.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#33 Oct 9, 2012
If the Republicans can tell five lies and get just one of them to stick then they have still done a pretty good job of stealing the election. I for one don't beleive anything they preach for most are just made up lies. They preach fact check.....Who?....Fox? Ha Ha Ha
just donot go back

Chatsworth, GA

#34 Oct 9, 2012
Do your own research wrote:
HR 4872 page 1000 ~ Funny how you people get on here and call people names when you're the one that's clueless....HR 6566 is scary.
And very very real.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#35 Oct 9, 2012
Look People....It would take a Mississippi Lawyer to read and understand all the complicated wordings refering to aritcal so and so and section so and so. Lawyers purposly design transcrips so norman people can't undedrstand them. I seriously don't think anyone here in Murray Country would be able to desciper these documents. If you are that smart you need to move somewhere else where you can make a lot more money than in this County. I believe these statments are brought up by the right wingers to scare people into voting Republican. I can see through your coniving schemes everytime. It's just too obvious...even to common people like me.
The Truth

Chattanooga, TN

#36 Oct 9, 2012
Doo wrote:
Look People....It would take a Mississippi Lawyer to read and understand all the complicated wordings refering to aritcal so and so and section so and so. Lawyers purposly design transcrips so norman people can't undedrstand them. I seriously don't think anyone here in Murray Country would be able to desciper these documents. If you are that smart you need to move somewhere else where you can make a lot more money than in this County. I believe these statments are brought up by the right wingers to scare people into voting Republican. I can see through your coniving schemes everytime. It's just too obvious...even to common people like me.
Where's "Grand Architect"....he's supposedly a lawyer on here. Oh yeah, he's too busy thinking he's a God right now and cleaning out his pineal gland....Never mind
Albert

Chatsworth, GA

#37 Oct 9, 2012
It's schizophrenia time,I sure do hope that is not what Romney's wife was talking about when she said that she worried about Romney's mental health if he got elected.A finger on the "RED PHONE"with a mental health problem should scare the shi* out of all of us ,I know it does me.But then Romney does have on his magic shorts that Joseph Smith said would protect him from anything,must be kinda like the golden shower,that MR.Akin said would protect women when being raped "if they was not enjoying it".
Lynne

Dalton, GA

#38 Oct 9, 2012
Just go to Factcheck.org or Snopes.com . and read about the supposed rfid microchips.

Barnesville, OH

#39 Oct 9, 2012
comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text> Now Brer get out of that briar patch. Its making you a little ill tempered!
Well tell me something. Do you believe that nonsense?
Too All the JErks

Kennesaw, GA

#42 Nov 8, 2012
YOu guys are bitter,ignorant and can not tell lie from the truth . Obama is a great president and I SUPPORT his decisions. And for some of you jerk offs who are NOT millionaires or billionaires!!! YOu guys fail to realize A REPUBLICATE PRESIDENT IS THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY IS IN THE SITUATION IT IS IN NOW!! To get a president supports all the PEOPLE of AMERICA, NOT just poor, NOT just middle class and the rich people you should be happy. I know some of your elderly family member is benefiting from the medicaid or medicare and some of the service that the gvernment provides.
Concerned Republican

Chatsworth, GA

#43 Nov 8, 2012
The one thing everybody is forgetting is that Obama is a Muslim. Look at his ring with the inscription "there is no god but Allah" and by the way Mohammad's second wife was only 6 when they were married and only 8 when they consummated the marriage. His plan is not to destroy America by terrorist attacks such as 9/11 but rather to destroy it by tearing it down from the inside out. He has already been doing a pretty good job of that just look how worthless our money is. But all of this is ok because whoever it was that said he was God sent is right. All through the Bible you read where God used evil men to fulfill his will, Nebuchadnezzar and even satan himself was used to get things fulfilled. Obama I God's man to get things done that need to be done in order for the rapture to occur. Just remember when all the Christians disappear the only option your left with is all the jihadist Muslims to run the show. Oh and by the way, now the U.N. is wanting to make "Islamic" Istanbul, Turkey the global capital of the world. Can anybody say one world government and can anybody guess how Obama will vote on the global capital issue. John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God believe also in me. In my fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself that where I am there ye may be also." He is coming again and Obama is simply paving the way for all of this to come to pass. I'm heaven bound with the hammer down, how about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal Hypocrites 6 hr dooley 1
It's Coming 6 hr dooley 1
Bryant Cochran going to prison 10 hr Georgia girl 14
RIP Stephanie Fritts (Jan '14) Thu cathy reed 61
Shark in Carter's lake (Feb '14) Thu fred 84
MCHS Band Director Thu Wallyworld 2
Murray County Music Thu shutup 22
More from around the web

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE