RFID Microchips in Obamacare Coming March 23, 2013!

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of211
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Marty

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Is anyone concerned about this? Everyone to be implanted with a microchip beginning this date by the federal law mandated in Obamacare! The law has allready passed, if Obama is elected again, it's coming! It's no conspiracy theory, you can read it on federal government websites in the healthcare law.
just wait

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Marty wrote:
Is anyone concerned about this? Everyone to be implanted with a microchip beginning this date by the federal law mandated in Obamacare! The law has allready passed, if Obama is elected again, it's coming! It's no conspiracy theory, you can read it on federal government websites in the healthcare law.
Yes i read it,i think Doo and all the Obama supporter's should read it,then maybe they wouldn't think he's a God
Joe

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

just wait wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i read it,i think Doo and all the Obama supporter's should read it,then maybe they wouldn't think he's a God
We did not say he was god, we said he was god sent and when this election is over some you people will believe and realise just how great Obama really is,he is a hero in his own time or god sent.You can take your micro,chip and put in Romney's magic shorts maybe it will help him out.Romney is just exactly like George Bush a habitual liar ,but Romney has a even bigger problem his religion approves of and believes Child molestion and lying is just fine .Do republican's believe Romney is god or god sent ?If not why not,he does have magic shorts you know.
RESIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>We did not say he was god, we said he was god sent and when this election is over some you people will believe and realise just how great Obama really is,he is a hero in his own time or god sent.You can take your micro,chip and put in Romney's magic shorts maybe it will help him out.Romney is just exactly like George Bush a habitual liar ,but Romney has a even bigger problem his religion approves of and believes Child molestion and lying is just fine .Do republican's believe Romney is god or god sent ?If not why not,he does have magic shorts you know.
it is so very sad that obama and some of his supporters have to call Mitt Romney a liar because they have nothing else to say when the truth is told. Obama's supporters who speak on the news even call it a low blow ..they rather he just shut up.
NO MORE IDIOTS PLEASE

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Marty wrote:
SOMEONE needs to tell this clueless JOE about this.
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Even if romney wins there will be chips you stupid sheep.
Lynne

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Some people will believe anything! People post things on here and elsewhere to scare those who don't take the time to check the facts.

This idea came from failed( house bill) HR3200, notice the word FAILED. It pertained to medical devices, not people. Remember the word FAILED.

Look it up.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Lynne wrote:
Some people will believe anything! People post things on here and elsewhere to scare those who don't take the time to check the facts.
This idea came from failed( house bill) HR3200, notice the word FAILED. It pertained to medical devices, not people. Remember the word FAILED.
Look it up.
These chips do excist. Time will tell if they are used.

Colchester, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

How retarded are you people? Mandatory microchip implants? Evidently pretty damned retarded. goodgodamighty
Joe

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

guest wrote:
How retarded are you people? Mandatory microchip implants? Evidently pretty damned retarded. goodgodamighty
Speaking for all retarded homosexuals doo & I are upset because you people don't respect our President. Obama, Obama, Obama. Just the name makes my butt tingle.
JOE

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for all retarded homosexuals doo & I are upset because you people don't respect our President. Obama, Obama, Obama. Just the name makes my butt tingle.
"HELLO CLEOTIS"this is the other JOE if you want your butt to tingle join the log cabin republican party ,but I think you already belong,so if you are not getting all you want there join the Catholic Church so you can get saved while you get serviced,OR TINGLED. The Murray County republican ,or tea party,is all crazy and schizophrenia run's very deep over there,that is why the bears are dead.Very Cruel people over there.
creepy

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

This could be the 666 mark of the beast
ALERT

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

creepy wrote:
This could be the 666 mark of the beast
OR 999 mark of the black man ,remember Herman Cain.IT could also be a bad case of Schizophrenia from a tea party member333 or just some more republican BS.
Marty

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Evidently not as retarded as you. Look it up on the government website and read it in Obamacare. It's fact. And it's mandatory that it will be put in humans. Remember that when the cops come drag you out of your house for breaking the law if you don't willingly receive it. It's a law now.
Albert

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently not as retarded as you. Look it up on the government website and read it in Obamacare. It's fact. And it's mandatory that it will be put in humans. Remember that when the cops come drag you out of your house for breaking the law if you don't willingly receive it. It's a law now.
Anyone stupid enough to believe any BS like that needs a micro chip stuck up their as* so their mate will be able to find them if they accidently get out of the house.Obama is going to be elected by a landslide in November ,people are starting to see how the republicans will lie,cheat ,steal or even change what they believe in order to get what they want.Old Newt did give Romney some good advise the other day before the debate when he told him the way to beat Obama was the same way he beat him in the primarys ,just lie and say whatever you have in order to win and them do as you please,after the election.Romney does have a lot of experience at that according to NEWT and all good republican's know for a fact ,there is one thing that good old Newt would never do and that is tell a lie.
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I suppose that you Republicans still think Obama has death squads too! Must be kin folks of Chicken Little. Let's see Microchips, Death Squads and he is not an American. Maybe he is a Zombie brought back from the dead to make us all die a hard life or maybe Republicans just like to lie and distort to win elections for the rich. Some of you are born without a brain!
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I want to be the one that shoots these Microchips into the Republicans hind ends. Sounds like fun to me! But since such things don't exist....I don't guess I'll get to.
Spooky

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The sky is falling.....the sky is falling...run for your lives!
Bobby

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Doo wrote:
I want to be the one that shoots these Microchips into the Republicans hind ends. Sounds like fun to me! But since such things don't exist....I don't guess I'll get to.
I knew that when it came to shooting something into someones hind end doodypile would be the first to volunteer.
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that when it came to shooting something into someones hind end doodypile would be the first to volunteer.
The right wingers have tried every way to make Obama look bed so they may somehow look better. So far they have failed terribly. They always have egg all over their gurbby faces from telling so many lies. Looks they would try the facts for a change but facts on the Republicans would never get them a vote. So the next best thing to do is lie and distort to get votes. The problem there is that everyone is now on to them. Soon the Congrss will be ridded of the Tea Party Koch Brothers people and America will return to normal. May God Bless Obama and he Democratic Party and the Affordable Health Care Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of211
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min rename 47,579
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 33 min Mason II 2,039
Decoy for satan 3 hr Decoys a devil 1
For Hire Sexy Decoy 3 hr Decoys a devil 5
Bryant Cochran Indicted 3 hr bsureofit 121
You’re just getting what you voted for.. 5 hr max 1
T & T Nails Former owner back in JAIL (Jan '12) 12 hr The_Son 45
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs

•••