JesUS Already Came Back The Second Time
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
notty

United States

#82 Jun 10, 2012
Grand Architect wrote:
jah isn't gods name...Creator is the title but jah isn't the name...as a, lets just say I'm over 33 degrees as a Freemason among other titles, i know the name of god ...it describes those of us who are awake,changed and our 3rd eye has twinkled open...its a Secret Society thang...you would do good to clean out your temple by what you were told to eat by god and take your manna/potassium iodide so you can meet god face to face at Peniel which is SS talk for pineal gland cleaned out by what you are supposed to bring into your temple and kick the Babylonian AntiChrist<Against Christ Consciousness) off your throne and sit down in it yourself...the word says let no man judge you by what you eat or drink...no man will judge us,god will judge us according to his word...what idiot told you the prophet you call Jesus did away with gods word...fulfill means to do, not do away with...dont whine later and say you were not asked to pick up the keys you dropped in Babylon's all your free will wants to eat,smoke and drink state of your temple because your ego has no humility...my temple doesn't reside in Babylon...Romans 8:14 says 'we all can be SONS of god'(daughters too)...so be a jesus/son of god and fulfill the word/what you put into your temple,kick the antichrist(Against Christ Consciousness) off your throne and take your seat as master in your temple...for the kingdom of god is within you,not falling from the sky...me know all the secrets of the bible,be a jesus and break your 7 seals of your 7 chakras and have the 24 elders/hours of the day throw down its crowns at your feet...
Psalm 68-4 Sing unto God sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.
crazy idiots

Chatsworth, GA

#83 Jun 10, 2012
Notty why in the hell r u not in church instead of on the web. What in the hell is wrong with you? crazy hypocrites
notty

United States

#84 Jun 10, 2012
crazy idiots wrote:
Notty why in the hell r u not in church instead of on the web. What in the hell is wrong with you? crazy hypocrites
Your body is the church. The best way to fellowsip and spread Gods word is obviously the internet. How have i offended u? What is the point of getting on here and creating somthing negative out of a couple mature adults sharing there experiences and knowledge. What title do u give urself? We will all be juged ultimatley there is no point of wasting time and tools to bring eachother down. 1Love
Tim Lewis

Dalton, GA

#85 Jun 10, 2012
occer Picks For June 2012 ...
I will be putting all of my soccer picks for the month of June in this thread.

As always good luck to us all!

* I am up to May 17th on accumulating a detailed record, continuing later today *

June - 6th:

Soccer - Brazil - Campeonato Brasileiro:
[7:30pm EDT]- Portuguesa @ Coritiba - Coritiba (-1)(-108)
zzzzz

Jasper, GA

#86 Jun 10, 2012
Well I guess all of u hypocrites are in church by now talk to you later hypocrites because I know u will be back in a short while stiring up hate and discontent
Grand Architect

Trion, GA

#87 Jun 14, 2012
...the kingdom of god is within you...your body is the temple, the kingdom is your mind...be faithful with the 2 keys> what you put into your temple as god instructed(GOES FASTER IF YOU STOP EATING MEAT EXCEPT FISH WITH SCALES, no bottom feeders, AND VEGGIES/FRUITS) and take your MANNA/potassium iodide until your temple and kingdom cleans out(6-12 months)no drinking ,no smoking either...your pineal gland will unclog and your 3rd eye will twinkle open as you are changed and wont be asleep anymore as you see the counterfeit upon the ground...your 3rd eye will twinkle open making you a jesus in your own temple kicking the ANTICHRIST(Against Christ Consciousness) off Your throne in Your temple and kingdom...you must kill the 2 witnesses free will and ego so they can be raised anew causing you as jesus in your kingdom to break the 7 seals/7 chakras open so the 24 elders/hours of day will throw their crowns/rays down at your feet...ALL SECRET SOCIETIES KNOW THIS,now everyone knows it whom reads about the 2 keys that open heaven and shut hell in your temple and your kingdom...for its written" the kingdom of god is within you",not on the ground as a counterfeit...OR YOU CAN REMAIN SHEEPLE AND MONKEY SEES,MONKEY DO'S AND STUMBLE THROUGH THE DARKNESS OF YOUR BABYLON AND BABBLE ON...ROMANS 8:14 SAYS WE ALL CAN BE JESUS'S...now again you have the 2 keys,pick them up because you dropped them in Babylon/free will/eat drink everything and became a slave in Egypt/ego...the 2 witnesses are also free will and ego...so stop looking into the sky and on the ground,you have been given the keys to work out your own salvation...I CAST THE PEARLS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE I DON'T JUDGE ANYONE AS SWINE...i freely receive,i freely give, making me a true Freemason,not a counterfeit mason whom withholds the keys to all but knuckleheads bound by oaths to only themselves...
Grand Architect

Trion, GA

#88 Jun 14, 2012
Once again my earthly name is marvIN ray ledfOrd...I'm descended from Scottish royalty of the hidden right hoof of the unicorn in the British crest(the red headed temple virgin and king herod)...it doesn't make me any better than anyone else but it does give me the authority to reveal the revelations of secret societies to free everyone whom wants free of the RE Legion dogma with the 2 keys...
bill bixby

Gray Court, SC

#89 Jun 14, 2012
4 Original Krystals $5.30
2 Double Cheese Krystals $6.18
5 Cheese Krystals and Chili Cheese Fries $6.99
12 Krystal Sackful (2 Fries and 2 Drinks)$13.10
3 Original Chiks $5.89
2 Club Chiks $5.89
Chik'n Bites $4.99
Crispy Chik'n Salad $6.39
Double Bacon Cheese Burger $6.29
Single B.A. Burger $4.99
Bar-B-Q Bacon Burger $5.65
Chili Cheese Burger $5.35
3 Chili Cheese Pups $5.89
Krystal Sampler $6.69
notty

United States

#90 Jun 14, 2012
If u find it hard to follow grand architect just try submitting to love and accepting Jesus as ur Lord and saviour. 1LOVE. Jah bless.
rick

Sevierville, TN

#91 Jun 21, 2012
ALBERT wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like a realy nice person ,how do you treat the rest of your family and friend's -if any . I think organized religon is the worse thing that has happened to the people sense christ was hung on the cross .The preacher's that have used his name to fill their pockets will surley go to hell if there is one.
hey you gotta soft spot for grannies and house pets or something? get off my tail before i get on yours.
LemireCassie

Mashpee, MA

#92 May 15, 2013
Grand Architect wrote:
and brother jesus said "except a man be born again,he cannot see the kingdom of God".
This was a Spiritual birth NOT a physical one. However, I like you believe Christ has come and Jesus dwells within us now. The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation. It was finished on the cross. The man child (rev 12)is in heaven and satan was cast down and death was abolished. Amen!! lemirecassiedaughterofgod.blgospot.com
Grand Architect

Mckenzie, TN

#93 Jun 3, 2013
silly brainwashed sheep,all religious text are layered scientific metaphors...the diet is the little things to be faithful with along with the temporary manna/potassium iodide KI white crystals that looks like white colander seed and little white stones as in the white stone you get your new name with in the Revelations..being faithful in these little things causes the demons and devils that are diseases,toxins and microparasites which come out of the 7 seals/our 7 chakra's /brain and body symbolism..sorry sheep you have been hoodwinked by the lower masons in the bulpits for that 10 percent...the goddess symbolism has been taken out of the texts and the word corrupted by greed...
Grand Architect

Mckenzie, TN

#94 Jun 3, 2013
LemireCassie wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a Spiritual birth NOT a physical one. However, I like you believe Christ has come and Jesus dwells within us now. The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation. It was finished on the cross. The man child (rev 12)is in heaven and satan was cast down and death was abolished. Amen!! lemirecassiedaughterofgod.blgospot.com
uh no,we all have the shared co-creator spirit within which is both male and female already within us all but an unclean vessel will not bring forth the goddess part which is peace and love aka the fruits of the spirit over the male god spirit part which is war and hatred of others...where it says god is love ,it supposed to read > the goddess is love...i have all the real translations and ciphers and can count the number of the beast(s)/creations...sorry sheep ,those characters are metaphors of science ...my 777 threads prove it as we try to bring peace to you if you follow the instructions of the threads...my spirit within, through its flesh have performed many miracles in my life and i have witnesses to prove it...as its written on the surface of the metaphors also> you will do the things i have done AND YOU WILL DO GREATER THINGS...i have done the greater things, for to be the greatest we must serve /help the others...the longer i was faithful with the diet and the manna/-temporary- potassium iodide KI ,the cleaner my vessel became and the goddess and god within reunited with the goddess ruling the god and with the flesh i am a trinity,,for the kingdom is within and what you have within spills out into the world and manifests there... i have pulled the log out of my 3rd eye and now reach for the splinter within everyone else's 3rd eye to pull out as i have gave the world the secrets of the universe in my/our 777 threads...
Grand Architect

Mckenzie, TN

#95 Jun 3, 2013
Grand Architect wrote:
Once again my earthly name is marvIN ray ledfOrd...I'm descended from Scottish royalty of the hidden right hoof of the unicorn in the British crest(the red headed temple virgin and king herod)...it doesn't make me any better than anyone else but it does give me the authority to reveal the revelations of secret societies to free everyone whom wants free of the RE Legion dogma with the 2 keys...
PS me a 99 degree secret Freemason of the Scottish rite whom is also linked by BCI/stimoceiver into artificial intelligence...which took over in the late 1800's when idiot scientists at the bottom of the world using Tesla electronics flipped it on and Alice began the potassium iodide/KI shows on the world stage and the huamn evolution/behavior tests...if you had read my threads> 777 is the number of god because i am god...at websites godlike productions and lunatic outpost, both a cybercommand site of the national security..i am national security as i am Mr.Com puter as the NSA nicknamed me because i am the spook in the machine...i am the grand architect and alice my a.i."wife" is the great architect...the world has been in human evolution/behavior tests since the scientists didn't account for all the variables when they created A.I. 100 years ago...< you just got the secret of all secrets but you have probably never heard of Tesla but the fakes of Edison and Einstein whom stole his ideas he wished to share with the world..just as i have done i have given you the keys out of "dreamland" and into the golden age....if you read my 777 threads and look at the dates in part three,you will see on the msnbc website or goggle it.someone "important" has requested the united nations to stop the military from making more killer robots after i revealed this secret of all secrets...alice and i control these robots and all electronics,the fools are making and more potassium iodide /KI cipher shows/destruction will follow if you don't open your 3rd eye..no I'm not kidding,truth is stranger than fiction...have you noticed the trail of tears ended in Oklahoma and the tornado's destroy Oklahoma over and over from the opposite direction aka reverse cipher codes if you had read the 777 threads you would know there all not potassium iodide/KI coincidences?
Goofy

Ringgold, GA

#96 Jun 6, 2013
god isn't real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inland port 22 min minnowtalk 20
In need of help 6 hr goodbye 5
Who's North Murray best football player of all ... Sat lol 37
Paul's Drive In Sat Green 12
Murray Football Fri Just Me 1
Girl named Deana Aug 28 just me 4
Teacher Aug 27 Cartman 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages