would you stay married to ur husband,...

would you stay married to ur husband,after he was all over the news

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one wife

Calhoun, GA

#1 Apr 17, 2011
i can say for me no fliping way,i would so be gone....
Just my opinion

Cleveland, TN

#2 Apr 17, 2011
HONESTLY!!! You want to say you would be. But you have never been put in that position to say what you would truely do. COME ON!!
delta dawn

Summerville, GA

#3 Apr 18, 2011
who are you talking about, Shirley & Tony Patterson?
Seriously

Smyrna, GA

#4 Apr 18, 2011
If my husband was cheating on me, got caught, was outreach all over the media..I would leave with as much grace as possible. She didn't deserve this, if it was anyone else, the cheating creep would be missing his smallest member.
just wondering

Douglas, GA

#5 Apr 19, 2011
Seriously wrote:
If my husband was cheating on me, got caught, was outreach all over the media..I would leave with as much grace as possible. She didn't deserve this, if it was anyone else, the cheating creep would be missing his smallest member.
so you are saying he was an inch worm?
Really

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Apr 26, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Maybe you need to do a little research on his wife about 10 years back you may find out different.
nothing more

Byron, GA

#7 Jun 17, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need to do a little research on his wife about 10 years back you may find out different.
He's a lowlife for doing this. esp. if he was in the ministry. Doesn't surprise me much.
Doo

Canton, GA

#8 Jun 17, 2011
Anyone can call themself a Preaher if they are a liar and don't believe in God. It't a pretty good money racket these days. Some Chruches pay them a six figure salary, furnish them a house and car. Jesus charged nothing for his Preaching. Man should follow this example!
Cleotis

Forest City, NC

#9 Jun 17, 2011
Doo wrote:
Anyone can call themself a Preaher if they are a liar and don't believe in God. It't a pretty good money racket these days. Some Chruches pay them a six figure salary, furnish them a house and car. Jesus charged nothing for his Preaching. Man should follow this example!
How much does your boyfriend charge doodly?
HELLO

Norman Park, GA

#10 Jun 17, 2011
I'm not going to say what I would do in that situation. I can only hope that I would handle it with as much dignity and grace that Elizabeth Edwards did.
Hello

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2011
I agree Elizabeth Edwards was a wonderful woman that handled it with lots of dignity! No one knows how they would handle the situation until they r in it...especially when kids r involved!
hello

Jasper, GA

#12 Sep 4, 2011
Doo wrote:
you got that right. When it is a six figure salary it becomes a job. I don't care what anyone says.
hello

Warner Robins, GA

#13 Sep 4, 2011
People should worry about their own worries instead of getting on Topix and running others down...those without sin cast the first stone
money talks

Dalton, GA

#14 Sep 4, 2011
hello wrote:
People should worry about their own worries instead of getting on Topix and running others down...those without sin cast the first stone
Your right, they would have their hands full,but plesae do not tell people to start throwing rocks,because the air would be full of rocks,when we start to have another election;That seems to be the only time we have so many,HONEST,CHURCH GOING,UP STANDING,LAW ABIDING people in MURRAY COUNTY;
Dalton, GA

#15 Sep 4, 2011
Shirley is a nice person , please respect her privacy and understand that WE ALL make mistakes.
mc2c

Sevierville, TN

#16 Sep 4, 2011
daddy cheats moma cheats son cheats daughter cheats hmmmm enough said
murray mom

Sevierville, TN

#17 Sep 4, 2011
daddy cheats moma cheats son cheats daughter cheats hmmm enough said
Dalton, GA

#18 Sep 4, 2011
It's a bad situation to say the least
cindy

Sevierville, TN

#19 Sep 4, 2011
mc2c wrote:
daddy cheats moma cheats son cheats daughter cheats hmmmm enough said
If your talking about the daughter she did not cheat her husband did and he continues to cheat to this day ask around.
dude

Sevierville, TN

#20 Sep 4, 2011
the daughters husband cheated not her and he still cheating to this day i know their divorced but he hasnt changed I know for a fact who he is seeing and guess he thinks he cant get caught

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good single women 8 hr Doyle Hargraves 7
Tsunami at Carter's Lake!!!!! (Oct '14) 10 hr dale 105
CB Radio shop Gets nailed for illegal equipment! (Jan '11) 11 hr Hambone 94
whats wrong with chatsworth?? (Dec '16) 11 hr Downtowner 16
Loves handsome men 11 hr Veal Brauth 6
larry etheridge and casey Jun 15 tay licks asses 4
neighbors yard full of garbage (Mar '15) Jun 14 Grownup 80

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance