2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch with them.
5. Pay on your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it. He understands better than anyone your feelings.
9. Save alittle for retirement, with every one of your paychecks.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile...or share it with someone you love.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry. It is also OK to see your kids cry. Hug & Understand.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special. You never know if tomorrow will come.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple, pink, yellow or green.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain. Don't be afraid to use it.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, "In five years, will this really matter?"
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone for everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time alittle time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else ever does.
33. Believe in miracles, you were one when you were born!
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood, make the most of it with them.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time.. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come, smile and hang on.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
44. Yield the right way, to others with a smile.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."