Bullied Murray magistrate workers may...

Bullied Murray magistrate workers may quit

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Letum

Dalton, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
This is on the front page. Three are threatening to quit. I would say go ahead and quit. These workers would not be hard to replace. I mean get real there is so much dirty rotten doings in the carpet industry you would not believe what goes on in some of these plants. Yes these women could be replaced easily. All you have to have is a GED or High school education. Let them go to work in a carpet place and they will see major abuse. This is for real.

Since: Aug 09

Greenville, SC

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Yep, and the lawsuit won't have a leg to stand on. They've already ruined their careers by taking this public. Time for these people to join the real world.
Judy

Dalton, GA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
TheSmartGuy wrote:
Yep, and the lawsuit won't have a leg to stand on. They've already ruined their careers by taking this public. Time for these people to join the real world.
I agree. These three have got a lot to learn. Send them to BEAULIEU and let them work for a while. They would have a major heart attack at what goes on there.
Baj

Canton, GA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
I want to congradulate Gayle Buckner for her
job as chief magistrate. She is trying to make
the office professional not some office where
the girls in office can play around and sue the
county.They should have been fired to began with
instead of keeping them. Let them go there are
people that are looking for jobs. You don't need to
keep someone that does not obey their supervisor
you don't have just one job to do , there has to be
cross training to learn everything that will make
the office you work in professional. Let them go
and do not let them stay.
all they are in there for is to sue the county
Annie

Dalton, GA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Baj wrote:
I want to congradulate Gayle Buckner for her
job as chief magistrate. She is trying to make
the office professional not some office where
the girls in office can play around and sue the
county.They should have been fired to began with
instead of keeping them. Let them go there are
people that are looking for jobs. You don't need to
keep someone that does not obey their supervisor
you don't have just one job to do , there has to be
cross training to learn everything that will make
the office you work in professional. Let them go
and do not let them stay.
all they are in there for is to sue the county
Could't have said it better.
Just saying

Goodwater, AL

#6 Jan 24, 2013
It sounds like all they want is settlement money,well I sure hope they get enough to last them cause they gonna have a hard time finding another job with this kind of background.
Crazy

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
This was the stupidest thing them ladies done.. They just made their lawsuit very small..
They complained about Bryant and sueing the county, but they never threaten to quit when working for Bryant, but they do with the new judge.. HELLO STUPID!!! So that shows that Bryant Wasn't to bad or they ladies would of quit.. But supposly the new judge is bulling them? Bull s**t!!! This clearly shows they just wanted money.. They just proofed to murray county that its about the money.. They just screwed their own selfs bad.. Why did Poston agree with them.. A fool can see this.. Sounds like to me Bryant wasn't as bad as the new judge.. Lol wow them ladies messed up.. No one would hire them now.. And after them threaten to quit if I was the judge I would say HIT THE DOOR
Oscar

Calhoun, GA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Tell them not to let the door hit them in the BUTT on their way OUT!!!!! Whaaaa, Whaaa.
Clint

Canton, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Gail,Dont let up.The only way to get rid of an infestation is to get rid of them all...let them walk!! This only proves that te law suit is BS...
Come on Now

Dalton, GA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Ms. Buckner needs to stand firm, perhaps even make today more difficult than any day these ladies have ever had on any job.

If I didn't have three resignations on my desk by end of business tomorrow they would all three be handed separation notices before they exited the building.

Buckner has worked in the governmental arena for enough years to know what is and what is not acceptable for a professional work environment and I'm comfortable that she has played within the rules.

These ladies have overstepped the boundaries of superior/subordinate relationship by making this a threat through the media.

Should they not follow up on their threat, the county attorney needs to find solid legal precedent and have them terminated by Ms. Buckner's hand immediately.
Well Bye

Rocky Face, GA

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Come on Now wrote:
Ms. Buckner needs to stand firm, perhaps even make today more difficult than any day these ladies have ever had on any job.
If I didn't have three resignations on my desk by end of business tomorrow they would all three be handed separation notices before they exited the building.
Buckner has worked in the governmental arena for enough years to know what is and what is not acceptable for a professional work environment and I'm comfortable that she has played within the rules.
These ladies have overstepped the boundaries of superior/subordinate relationship by making this a threat through the media.
Should they not follow up on their threat, the county attorney needs to find solid legal precedent and have them terminated by Ms. Buckner's hand immediately.
Agreed.
a landlord

Dalton, GA

#12 Jan 24, 2013
One of these is nothing but a busy body. Let them leave. When I went in there eight years ago I was tongue tied when I seen what kind of employees they hired. I did not want to tell this one anything. There was a gentleman that took me to the back and I was more comfortable but I couldn't help wonder what this one trouble maker was going to invent and tell after I left. That was the reason I could not express myself fully.
Just complaining

Shelbyville, TN

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Since when did it become news that a couple of people are carping about their boss. I expect to see an article in the paper ever day about some employees that are not happy about how they are being treated by their boss. Great reading.
They should be on the street looking for a job by tomorrow.
a landlord

Chickamauga, GA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
I have got two years of college and I would love to have a job like this. They don't know how lucky they are. I would give anything to have an opportunity like this.
FrankenBeans

Waleska, GA

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Just complaining wrote:
Since when did it become news that a couple of people are carping about their boss. I expect to see an article in the paper ever day about some employees that are not happy about how they are being treated by their boss. Great reading.
They should be on the street looking for a job by tomorrow.
No kidding. Where's the article about 60 Windstream employees in Dalton just finding out their job is being outsourced to India. I think that would have made better news.
Sarah

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Ok, buh bye. I need a dang job! Where do I apply?
Sarah

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Letum wrote:
This is on the front page. Three are threatening to quit. I would say go ahead and quit. These workers would not be hard to replace. I mean get real there is so much dirty rotten doings in the carpet industry you would not believe what goes on in some of these plants. Yes these women could be replaced easily. All you have to have is a GED or High school education. Let them go to work in a carpet place and they will see major abuse. This is for real.
Heard dat!
Crazy

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Them chics are stupid.. They just ruined their name in Murray County
ddr

Lebanon, TN

#19 Jan 24, 2013
People on here judge people without having a clue what they are talking about everyone on here needs to be reading the Bible and not this trash goodbye and remember judge not lest you be judged the only judge is in heaven
total bs

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Time and intervals between posts suggest most in this thread could be from same person. Dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Kilgore Twins-Ashlie and Amy (Oct '10) 9 hr Realitycheck 57
how is the new coaching going to be at north mu... (May '09) Fri Really 100
neighbors yard full of garbage (Mar '15) Thu Tina 81
Melena B lips injections (May '15) Wed horsezazz 10
Eton police!!!!! Aug 16 do not use drugs 6
the microwave tower on fort mountain Aug 15 thetimestheyareac... 3
Most Haunted Places in Chatsworth?? (Jan '15) Aug 10 Doyle Hargraves 42

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance