I do. God help the officers under him!
can not believe it

Dalton, GA

#3 Oct 21, 2012
good GOD I've heard it all now
R U Blind or just cant C

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Oct 21, 2012
No Im afraid we havent seen it all, but are fixin to. Im not sure what has happen to our liyyle town but i know it isnt good. When the officals that basically run the the county starts tossing out the good ones and putting the crooked ones in office, the poeple of the county (me and you) are in for something bad. Vote KAY LEANORD MCCURDY TAX COMMISSIONER !!!!!
ddr

Lebanon, TN

#5 Oct 21, 2012
R U Blind or just cant C wrote:
No Im afraid we havent seen it all, but are fixin to. Im not sure what has happen to our liyyle town but i know it isnt good. When the officals that basically run the the county starts tossing out the good ones and putting the crooked ones in office, the poeple of the county (me and you) are in for something bad. Vote KAY LEANORD MCCURDY TAX COMMISSIONER !!!!!
are you really blind?
Roller HDI

Dalton, GA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
That does it! I am definitely voting for Gary Langford. Sam West is an idiot!
RESIDENT

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Why the negative comments? I do not know him but my tax money pays his salary,
GettingGood

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Well it's true.. I saw him.. My neighbors had to call the law and he was the one that showed up. I also heard he was involved in the setting up that Garmley girl
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#9 Oct 21, 2012
well good for sam ,he must have gotten his FBI credentials back after they took them from him a while back for alerting a drug dealer of an up coming bust...
abc-----123

Kingsport, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2012
GettingGood wrote:
Well it's true.. I saw him.. My neighbors had to call the law and he was the one that showed up. I also heard he was involved in the setting up that Garmley girl
Inquiring minds want to know.
So fill us in on that.
abc-----123

Kingsport, TN

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Grand Architect wrote:
well good for sam ,he must have gotten his FBI credentials back after they took them from him a while back for alerting a drug dealer of an up coming bust...
Is there anywhere we can learn more about this????
I think alot of people will find this interesting,
and even more so if there's any information to be found on the subject.
R U Blind or just cant C

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Oct 22, 2012
ddr wrote:
<quoted text>are you really blind?
And just why exactly, would you ask that?
R U Blind or just cant C

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Oct 22, 2012
RESIDENT wrote:
Why the negative comments? I do not know him but my tax money pays his salary,
if you did, you would be upset that your taxes paid his salary. The negative comment are because he is one the must crookrd ones out there, or maybe i should say "was" now.
R U Blind or just cant C

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Grand Architect wrote:
would you mind elaborating on this? and i dont really understand what you mean , if your saying , by him being capt. he must have got his fbi cre... why? what would this have to do wiyh that?
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#15 Oct 22, 2012
R U Blind or just cant C wrote:
<quoted text>would you mind elaborating on this? and i dont really understand what you mean , if your saying , by him being capt. he must have got his fbi cre... why? what would this have to do wiyh that?
water under the bridge now,i wont dirty my peeps uniforms...its just a reminder to sam that we got our I on him,lol...some of us govt people dont wear uniforms...
i guess i dont know him

Byron, GA

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Hmm.I guess i dont know him as well as some of you claim to..
But from meeting him and talking to him more than a dozen times,i kinda was impressed with his professionalism and seemed he was devoted o law/order..
34 years on the job.

Congratulations on his promotion.
pearl

Knoxville, TN

#17 Oct 22, 2012
How is it possible that you people bad mouthing Sam West even know him. Are you personal friends? Or have you had drug problems with him. I can't imagine why the average citizen would be so concerned about this person and what his position was with the Sheriff's Dept.
Must all be old dopers, current dopers or have family members that are dopers to be worried about Mr. West and what he is doing.
confused

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2012
How is going from being a detective(a crooked one) to a road patrol captain a promotion??
Conner

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 22, 2012
confused wrote:
How is going from being a detective(a crooked one) to a road patrol captain a promotion??
Detectives work for Captains.
confused

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2012
Um no they don't. They are completely separate from the road division. Road patrol is only one step up from the damn jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath Jones Agenda 49 min Concerned Parent 6
Chic filet coming to Chatsworth 3 hr pluckyou 2
Greg Hogan 4 hr Wordtothewise 26
T rex 14 hr Elmer fudd 4
community inland port forum 15 hr Elmer fudd 11
Hillary's Lies Wed Jason Ridley 2
Cohutta bank (Jan '11) Wed Jason Ridley 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages