Chattanooga Times Free Press Detectiv...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I agree

Monroe, NC

#21 Nov 18, 2012
Gobble Times wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your local newspaper. Are they that close with elected officials that they would risk news paper sales. I do t understand why your local paper hides from news that your community needs to know about. I heard someone contacted Calvin Sneed regarding this cover up. In the email they pleaded for him to find out why the local paper refused to follow up on these types of stories.
they should request copies of discipline sheets on two officers in a fistfight on duty and one who gave alcohol to underage kids and was suspended. Clean up that dept!!!
Chicken kong

Monroe, NC

#22 Nov 18, 2012
"A newspaper " has video of a certain police chief on fullers chapel road doing his real business
I wonder

Ringgold, GA

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Not everyone in this town hangs out
where all the tales are told.
If you're bold enough to tell the tale
you SHOULD be bold enough to tell the names.
I wonder why y'all don't do that????
city man

Byron, GA

#24 Nov 19, 2012
The other white meat wrote:
<quoted text> consider yourself lucky. I will have my fingers crossed Billy Greene gets elected if not we are headed for more stink. This man seems to have a good head on his shoulders. I just hope he's not intimidated by the all mighty 5 cent millionaires club. This could get nasty like the last time. People stop eating at restaurants in town because somebody ran for office. I believe as a community we should embrace this young man and help him win against the forces that stand in his way.
nobody at that city hall worries me whatsoever. If they want a dog fight during the election then they will have one. I'm not backing down. This town needs honesty and a hard working person that will fight for them not against them. So bring it.
Screen Shot

Hogansville, GA

#25 Nov 19, 2012
Chicken kong wrote:
"A newspaper " has video of a certain police chief on fullers chapel road doing his real business
I hope somebody has a screen shot of how many times the FB was updated during the week. You know got to keep priorities straight.
Bobby

Chatsworth, GA

#26 Nov 19, 2012
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
No,I haven't met (and don't know) Mr Graves.
I don't know if I know Mr Brock or not,what is his first name?
If you managed to make Wayne Graves mad and show anger then you have really accomplished something. Wayne is as slow to anger as anyone I have ever known and I have known him for more years than most of you have been alive. He is a decent honest man. He may have gotten aggravated with the reporter, they never report anything here unless it is negative. These Chattanooga stations don't even show Chatsworth on their weather maps, they jump from Dalton to Ellijay and some of them give the weather on Fort Mountain where about two dozen people live. We have enough reporting here without them butting into our business.
This is a mess most likely created by the Chief and now the Council will have to clean it up.
10 Cent

Hogansville, GA

#27 Nov 19, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
If you managRed to make Wayne Graves mad and show anger then you have really accomplished something. Wayne is as slow to anger as anyone I have ever known and I have known him for more years than most of you have been alive. He is a decent honest man. He may have gotten aggravated with the reporter, they never report anything here unless it is negative. These Chattanooga stations don't even show Chatsworth on their weather maps, they jump from Dalton to Ellijay and some of them give the weather on Fort Mountain where about two dozen people live. We have enough reporting here without them butting into our business.
This is a mess most likely created by the Chief and now the Council will have to clean it up.
Sure... Whatever you say SMOKE screen. I can't get over how dumb of a press release went out. Who's in control Moe Larry and Curley ....
10 Cent

Hogansville, GA

#28 Nov 19, 2012
10 Cent wrote:
<quoted text> Sure... Whatever you say SMOKE screen. I can't get over how dumb of a press release went out. Who's in control Moe Larry and Curley ....
By the Mayors office... Everybody is embarressed.
Citizen

United States

#29 Nov 19, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
If you managed to make Wayne Graves mad and show anger then you have really accomplished something. Wayne is as slow to anger as anyone I have ever known and I have known him for more years than most of you have been alive. He is a decent honest man. He may have gotten aggravated with the reporter, they never report anything here unless it is negative. These Chattanooga stations don't even show Chatsworth on their weather maps, they jump from Dalton to Ellijay and some of them give the weather on Fort Mountain where about two dozen people live. We have enough reporting here without them butting into our business.
This is a mess most likely created by the Chief and now the Council will have to clean it up.
I lived on Fort Mountain for years and the reason the weather is aired, is because there is a nut case living there , who insits on calling the weather into the station.
Lauren Patdown

Dalton, GA

#30 Nov 20, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I lived on Fort Mountain for years and the reason the weather is aired, is because there is a nut case living there , who insits on calling the weather into the station.
Be glad you live up there. It's not safe to be a hot mamma in town!
IJS

Ringgold, GA

#31 Nov 20, 2012
I hope Jim's wife is enjoying telling the very good friends of the officers that work there the following. Talking about the officers like dogs and threatening what's going to happen. Why don't you go up to the families and say this to them. Instead of going behind their backs like a lowlife. You have some nerve talking to the close friends of the officers. Talking about the "entire" families of the officers. 
Really

Trion, GA

#32 Nov 20, 2012
IJS wrote:
I hope Jim's wife is enjoying telling the very good friends of the officers that work there the following. Talking about the officers like dogs and threatening what's going to happen. Why don't you go up to the families and say this to them. Instead of going behind their backs like a lowlife. You have some nerve talking to the close friends of the officers. Talking about the "entire" families of the officers. 
Right
Cultured

Ringgold, GA

#33 Nov 20, 2012
I am a firm believer that Murray county.... Along with its citizens lack any type of culture. It appears
that perhaps they are wrapped in a curupted Mayberry. In a lot of instances it's the citizens that elect said curupt government officials.

Make your government officials accountable for their actions.

There are more affairs going on with your "leaders" than what meets the public eye. Demand answers from these people...

Murray County = Can anyone keep it in their pants?
I wonder

Ringgold, GA

#34 Nov 20, 2012
Cultured wrote:
I am a firm believer that Murray county.... Along with its citizens lack any type of culture. It appears
that perhaps they are wrapped in a curupted Mayberry. In a lot of instances it's the citizens that elect said curupt government officials.
Make your government officials accountable for their actions.
There are more affairs going on with your "leaders" than what meets the public eye. Demand answers from these people...
Murray County = Can anyone keep it in their pants?
I wonder if you were trying to say c-o-r-r-u-p-t ????
If it is an elected official then in all instances it is the citizens
that elect the person in office.
If those 'affairs' you're talking about
don't include YOU or your SPOUSE then
it's not REALLY any of your business...now is it????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO CLASS North Murray 7 hr Catamount Hater 13
NM "Big" win against Single A Private School? 8 hr you are all dumb 8
looking for derrick (ridley) brown of chatswort... 8 hr LMAO 2
CB Radio shop Gets nailed for illegal equipment! (Jan '11) Wed Kfelber 81
deputies (Jul '13) Aug 24 melissa 27
Wagon Train (Jun '08) Aug 23 A necessary evil 53
Global Cooling Aug 23 pantsonfire is obama 7

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages