First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#1 Sep 15, 2011
G stands for "Geneivat da'at",further breaking down in code as "jen of the valley of death".
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Que mount Rainer,shake rattle and roll.
Really

Dalton, GA

#3 Sep 16, 2011
Grand Architect wrote:
Que mount Rainer,shake rattle and roll.
You are a darn nut. No wonder you answer your own questions.This puzzled me at first,but I guess 40 year old men that live with their parents have nothing better to do than watch Joy Behar and smack off and then proceed to get on topix and ramble on about god knows what.Poor feller.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#4 Sep 16, 2011
where i live and who i live with is no business of yours.i don't have to smack off,my girlfriend is more than happy to do her homework.who are you,some lower level tyler that doesn't have a clue about whats going on above your head and under your feet.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#5 Sep 16, 2011
don't make us rain fire down on you until your destroyed.
UrAQuack

Dalton, GA

#6 Sep 17, 2011
Grand Architect wrote:
don't make us rain fire down on you until your destroyed.
You ain't gonna rain down nothin but tears you little pathetic drama queen.Keep huffing airplane glue dumbass.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#7 Sep 17, 2011
Welcome to our world of electronic warfare.Green lights suddenly go red,red lights suddenly go green.The gas feed in your auto suddenly increases or decreases.In the hospitals that pump that is delivering drugs into your body suddenly increases.The cars that parallel park themselves. how do you think they can do that? Then there's airplanes and heart and brain wave altercation by microwave pulses.Our list goes on and on.Care for a demonstration?That computer screen your looking into,were looking back at you.Any screen that receives a picture can also transmit a picture.Say cheese jar-heads, don't forget to check the satellite feeds before you go patrolling so you don't step on a mine and come home limping.

“I'm just passing through...”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Grand Architect wrote:
Welcome to our world of electronic warfare.Green lights suddenly go red,red lights suddenly go green.The gas feed in your auto suddenly increases or decreases.In the hospitals that pump that is delivering drugs into your body suddenly increases.The cars that parallel park themselves. how do you think they can do that? Then there's airplanes and heart and brain wave altercation by microwave pulses.Our list goes on and on.Care for a demonstration?That computer screen your looking into,were looking back at you.Any screen that receives a picture can also transmit a picture.Say cheese jar-heads, don't forget to check the satellite feeds before you go patrolling so you don't step on a mine and come home limping.
You're in need of meds.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#9 Sep 17, 2011
dont need meds, i just call on fort meade to readjust my brain waves with our electronic toys. stay asleep and dont believe in what we can do.it just makes our job easier.and your location is not hidden, we know where you are.

“I'm just passing through...”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2011
We? How many personalities you have in that head if yours?
UrAQuack

Dalton, GA

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Grand Architect wrote:
dont need meds, i just call on fort meade to readjust my brain waves with our electronic toys. stay asleep and dont believe in what we can do.it just makes our job easier.and your location is not hidden, we know where you are.
I don't believe none of the bullcrap your talking about.You sound like you have took a bad hit of acid and you have never came back from it.You and the government have no ties what so ever,and you are a wannabe FREEMASON I can assure you that you'll never be included in group.If you know where I am,please do your best to back your bullcrap up cause you are full of it.And you should really leave Sam alone,remember the old saying goes"Never corner anything stronger than you"do yourself a favor and get some sleep space cadet.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Its apparent you are not on a high enough level to understand.We wrote your bibles,all the worlds bibles,Koran,Mayan,Japanese,et c religious books are astronomical code-books with its people being celestial objects in the sky.They never existed in the flesh.Examples are Jesus/Ra are the sun,Horus is the horizon,comets are the prophets,the 3 wise men are Orion,Mary is the milky way, Satan/set is Saturn,Paul the 13th apostle is the 13th zodiac sign,the 12 apostles are the other 12 zodiac signs.666 the number of the beast is the star formation Draco the dragon at 66.6 degrees in the sky that old serpent.If you could MARK/cipher the number of the beast from the sky onto the land you could sail around and buy and sell while the sheeple gazed nearby ruled by fear and superstition.I suggest you ask your master mason about this,if hes in the loop.I have nothing against sam,we are doing things different now.The snake does not bite its tail anymore,we have its head pinned/penned down.The new 13th zodiac sign in the sky this fall symbolizes this action.

“I'm just passing through...”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Grand Architect wrote:
Its apparent you are not on a high enough level to understand.We wrote your bibles,all the worlds bibles,Koran,Mayan,Japanese,et c religious books are astronomical code-books with its people being celestial objects in the sky.They never existed in the flesh.Examples are Jesus/Ra are the sun,Horus is the horizon,comets are the prophets,the 3 wise men are Orion,Mary is the milky way, Satan/set is Saturn,Paul the 13th apostle is the 13th zodiac sign,the 12 apostles are the other 12 zodiac signs.666 the number of the beast is the star formation Draco the dragon at 66.6 degrees in the sky that old serpent.If you could MARK/cipher the number of the beast from the sky onto the land you could sail around and buy and sell while the sheeple gazed nearby ruled by fear and superstition.I suggest you ask your master mason about this,if hes in the loop.I have nothing against sam,we are doing things different now.The snake does not bite its tail anymore,we have its head pinned/penned down.The new 13th zodiac sign in the sky this fall symbolizes this action.
But why would someone go to that much trouble?
Freedom

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Sep 27, 2011
the new world order is coming,so get ready the global elite,and fema wants YOU!!!!!
Grand Architect

Summerville, GA

#16 Sep 27, 2011
tom,they went to that much trouble try to control everyones way of thinking.
Grand Architect 2

Douglas, GA

#17 Sep 27, 2011
there u are damn i thought you went away
Grand Architect

Tunnel Hill, GA

#18 Sep 30, 2011
i don't go away, i am forever.
Grand Architect

Tunnel Hill, GA

#19 Sep 30, 2011
my cadets at the naval academy hacked my computer and destroyed my hard drive,cost me 118 dollars for another one.i gave them another stripe and pay raise for it.
Grand Architect

Canton, GA

#21 Oct 14, 2011
Mount Rainer just had an earthquake,what do you think now? Who crazy now, it took less than a month :).
Sativa

Dalton, GA

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Doubting Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in need of meds.
you need to do your homework on what i reveal and then eat your words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When that BK opening 14 hr BK LOVER 1
Drug dealers Wed Timmy 21
Christmas lights Wed Beaner 5
How about Murray County Department of Family an... (Jun '10) Wed Beaner 74
Justin Frazier likes young girls (Jun '15) Wed All business 9
Buday Ole pal Dec 5 Timmy 1
Travis Davis Dec 5 fungirl2b1 1

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages