Carpet Industry starting to boom

Carpet Industry starting to boom

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

Doo

Dalton, GA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
On the local news today they said the Carpet Industries has really started to take off and would be really good this year. So all you people that can't find a job can finally go back to work. Obama was really on your side the whole time....and look....we didn't even have to get a micro chip planted in our foreheads either! God Bless Obama!
Wait a minute

Dalton, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
It's my understanding that Mohawk just laid off several more employees.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Wait a minute wrote:
It's my understanding that Mohawk just laid off several more employees.
They may have got rid of some lazies or something.
Wait a minute

Dalton, GA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
I do not know any of them personally but if I would have just lost my job I would be devastated. Then if I saw where some jackass assumed that I was lazy I would be furious. Go back to worshipping Obama, that's about all you do.
JOE

Dalton, GA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Wait a minute wrote:
I do not know any of them personally but if I would have just lost my job I would be devastated. Then if I saw where some jackass assumed that I was lazy I would be furious. Go back to worshipping Obama, that's about all you do.
Obama is my hero,God sent,Mohawk did get rid of some big wheels and hired 3 times as many workers as they got rid of, white collar jobs only,good move.
Doo

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Joe just makes up stuff to suit what he believes.
You can't pay any attention to anything he says.
itsme

Dalton, GA

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Ive seen the carpet industry go up and down for more than 40 years...nothing new.
sly

Cleveland, TN

#8 Mar 27, 2013
doo you so full of crap they should block anything you post on here ....
Wake UP

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Mohawk is laying off 300 salaried and 200 hourly employees. Maybe some of them are lazy, but I can assure you that some of them are not. Like it or not, Dalton/Chatsworth still has the highest unemployment in the country and will until the carpet industry comes back. If you want to know how the carpet industry is doing, look at the local unemployment numbers and not what someone said on the news in an attempt to predict the future.
Doo

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Wake UP wrote:
Mohawk is laying off 300 salaried and 200 hourly employees. Maybe some of them are lazy, but I can assure you that some of them are not. Like it or not, Dalton/Chatsworth still has the highest unemployment in the country and will until the carpet industry comes back. If you want to know how the carpet industry is doing, look at the local unemployment numbers and not what someone said on the news in an attempt to predict the future.
Like I said Joe just lies to suit what he believes. He has no facts to back up anything he says. He is the one that should be barred from the internet.
EtPn

Summerville, GA

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
They may have got rid of some lazies or something.
You have to admit that wasnt a very nice thing to say.
but i know you were just poking..
Doo

Kathleen, GA

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Doo wrote:
Joe just makes up stuff to suit what he believes.
You can't pay any attention to anything he says.
Joe, this is not my comment as you pretty well know. Some ignorant rightie using my name again. Guess I'm famous and they use my credible name?
Doo

Kathleen, GA

#13 Mar 29, 2013
sly wrote:
doo you so full of crap they should block anything you post on here ....
Just telling what they told on the local news station. I guess they are full of crap too if they don't hate Obama.
JOE

Chickamauga, GA

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, this is not my comment as you pretty well know. Some ignorant rightie using my name again. Guess I'm famous and they use my credible name?
Cleotis,bobbie have to use other peoples names ,because they have put so many stupid remarks on here that no one expects anything else from them .Don't worry about their hand writing because there is one thing that they cannot get rid of ,it's their genes and it will always tell on them."Cleotis is a sniffer" and "bobbie is a hater"{brothers in topix I guess}.
Doo

Kathleen, GA

#15 Mar 29, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Cleotis,bobbie have to use other peoples names ,because they have put so many stupid remarks on here that no one expects anything else from them .Don't worry about their hand writing because there is one thing that they cannot get rid of ,it's their genes and it will always tell on them."Cleotis is a sniffer" and "bobbie is a hater"{brothers in topix I guess}.
None of their predictions have been right on any of the elections or anything else. They live in a make believe World. They are about as credible as Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Ann Colter, Sara Palin, Mitt Romney or Donald Trump.....their Heros.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dalton night life (Sep '11) 47 min Henry 35
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 hr LarryV 2,004
This can't be true. 2 hr Karma rocks 4
North Murray Cheaters 2 hr Ace up my sleeve 1
where did all the money go????? 3 hr EmcEmployees 11
2 BBQ restaurants in Chatsworth 4 hr commoncents 7
News Calhoun drug ring takedown snares locals (May '10) 16 hr JBC 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages