United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

For weeks I have read post that's cruel, blaming everything on Ms.Garmley, calling her names, etc..
I recently rented a place from Her exhusband & what little time I have talked to Ms.Garmley, I think she is cool as hell, very sweet, Hot, always waves,.. There's nothing not to like.. And the Beast ( her car). Is Damn Killer Bad.. Good name for it.:
But we all need to look at how her coming forward is helping Murray County & Women in the future.. I am very Happy for her and stand behind her all the way.. GO GET THEM GIRL.
R U blind or just cant C

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

you are about as stupid as stupid can be, and obviouslywanting to work your way into her pants, right where everyone else has been from what everyone says, and yes sounds just like a hoe, "always waves" and you must really be a beast yourself if you think 'that' is hot
Proud2Noher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

R U blind or just cant C wrote:
you are about as stupid as stupid can be, and obviouslywanting to work your way into her pants, right where everyone else has been from what everyone says, and yes sounds just like a hoe, "always waves" and you must really be a beast yourself if you think 'that' is hot
So let me guess you must be one of her very few haters... Lol. So what she do to you? Did your man look at her? Did she turn you down? People like you are haters that gets Off on talking bad about a person. That's so eat up with hate, and envy .. Be proud she is fixing Murray county .. Damn grow up
OYea

Carlisle, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Proud2Noher wrote:
For weeks I have read post that's cruel, blaming everything on Ms.Garmley, calling her names, etc..
I recently rented a place from Her exhusband & what little time I have talked to Ms.Garmley, I think she is cool as hell, very sweet, Hot, always waves,.. There's nothing not to like.. And the Beast ( her car). Is Damn Killer Bad.. Good name for it.:
But we all need to look at how her coming forward is helping Murray County & Women in the future.. I am very Happy for her and stand behind her all the way.. GO GET THEM GIRL.
Hey Dude your right, " that chic is Fine as FC
k!!!
Even if she was not Fine I would still be on her side... SHE A BRAVE WOMAN.. and doing the right thing..
HAA

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Beauty? From what I 've seen there is no beauty anywhere on that woman. I seen her the other day driving the "beast", she pulles out a store in Springplace, fish tailed it and almost hit someone in the back end. BTW I'm no hater, don't know the woman, it's just my opinion. She's no beauty!!
WHY YOU

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Proud2Noher wrote:
I agree with you about everyone putting Ms Garmley down. I don't know her or anything about her, but it really doesn't matter. I think she is a brave lady to come forward and stand up to these crooked officials in Murray Co. I think everyone who is posting negative things about her need to clean the skeletons out of their closets before they start throwing stones. They are just simple minded hypocrites who want to think they are better than everyone else.

WHY YOU

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

R U blind or just cant C wrote:
So now if a woman waves at someone it makes her a whore? You are the stupid one. And besides you are basing your opinion on what everyone else says. Maybe you need to wake up, it's 2012 and women have the right to wave at anyone they choose you pig
Albert

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

WHY YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about everyone putting Ms Garmley down. I don't know her or anything about her, but it really doesn't matter. I think she is a brave lady to come forward and stand up to these crooked officials in Murray Co. I think everyone who is posting negative things about her need to clean the skeletons out of their closets before they start throwing stones. They are just simple minded hypocrites who want to think they are better than everyone else.
I don't think she has done a thing that the rest of these women haven't done ,must have went with somebody's boy friend or husband and they just want revenge.Hell have no fury like the scorn of a woman"MUST BE TRUE".
WHO ME

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Just think if she HAD hit that vehicle...
When our deputies got there to work the wreck I'm sure
to hear her tell it that it would've been their fault (somehow) that she rear ended somebody.
Of course knowing what she might say about them they might not even respond to a call like that.

Oops,I forgot,THAT'S THEIR JOB!!
OYea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

WHO ME wrote:
Just think if she HAD hit that vehicle...
When our deputies got there to work the wreck I'm sure
to hear her tell it that it would've been their fault (somehow) that she rear ended somebody.
Of course knowing what she might say about them they might not even respond to a call like that.
Oops,I forgot,THAT'S THEIR JOB!!
Lol the truth be known I bet she never even come close to hitting someone.. Lol her car is her world, lol tell another childish lie
WHO ME

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

OYea wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol the truth be known I bet she never even come close to hitting someone.. Lol her car is her world, lol tell another childish lie
I didn't tell anything.A poster 'haa' told the story and I commented on it.
Albert

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

WHO ME wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell anything.A poster 'haa' told the story and I commented on it.
Man would I ever love to get into her "car" maybe Cochran saw something the rest of you didn't see.
Really

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Garmely started her own conversation.
ihearvoices

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
Looks like Garmely started her own conversation.
Yea I know it too obvious. Let the little homely thing talk to herself if she wants to.
HAA

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

OYea wrote:
<quoted text>
YES she did. Now gone on and try to defend on her on something else YOU didnt see with your own eyes.
HAA

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

She's 27? yrs old and was married to a 50 something yr old. That alone speaks volumes about her. Money hungary ?
HAA

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

OYea wrote:
<quoted text>
Her car is her world as you say. Don't she have children? Sounds like she has her priorities mixed up! The car is not even that pretty, nothing to brag about. As I stated above, her past choices speaks volumes about her and you're not helping her character much..at all.
DAN

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

ihearvoices wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I know it too obvious. Let the little homely thing talk to herself if she wants to.
"YEAH"old Cochran probably heard that the homely ones make the best lovers and was willing to give up everything he had to get a good lover.His sex life is the least of his worries now,the presigned warrants and setting up people that don't do what he wants them to do is going to be his biggest problem.I usally don't like jury duty but I would love to set in on this one,but I think Cochran is going to find himself in federal court in Rome before to long."WILL THE FBI SWEEP THIS ONE UNDER THE RUG,PROBABLY SO ,WE"LL SEE".
Maybe

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

This is Angie posting this shit. How annoying. She is the only one who thinks it is so damn special. Like other people don't have the same car. And the beast is her life too bad all her youtube videos are private, y'all would love them! She is stupid I wish half the people on here could actually get to know her because I would put money on your opinion changing of her!
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Proud2Noher wrote:
I thank Ms Miles also for filing the charges against Ridley. This helped open the doors and give courage for others to do the same. Waiting to hear what the three office workers of ex judge have to say. Thank goodness Ms Garmly came foward or this unlawful judge and deputies would still be employed and paid with our tax money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of142
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 hr rename 39,489
Michelle Waters 12 hr areyoukidding 42
Magistrate Judge Gale Buckner or Dwayne Hooper 13 hr curious 14
More Trouble for Democrats 23 hr Cleotis 3
mistreating animals Sat Eva 1
The Price of Obamacare Sat Kilgore 1
North Murray sports Fri Barry 17
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs