First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Chatsworth, GA

#22 Nov 22, 2009
Sam had cancer, not AIDS, and that's pretty much all I'll say on the subject.
Pablo

Chatsworth, GA

#23 Dec 12, 2009
b momma wrote:
sam left because he was forced out by the director we have now because he couldnt have his authority challenged because everyone went to sam or polly rather than him he got rid of both of them the rec board let him they are a joke too
Sam was an alright guy, east to talk to but he and Polly had the same problems that cause problems at the Rec now under Chastain. They had their favorites and they got all the breaks, no point getting into a conflict with one of their pets because you were going to lose. They let their favorites cheat and have access to the best players and always deferred to their buddy's.
Nothing new under Chastain, except he doesn't have Sams friendly personality, just some of the faces have changed. If you spend about 80% of your time at the Rec kissing up to the management you can get what you want, special treatment or sometimes a job.
Must be something in the water.
Vivian Morgan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#24 Sep 29, 2010
No, he did not have AIDS. He died from lung cancer. May he restin peace. He is still missed.
Vivian Morgan

Hartwell, GA

#25 May 30, 2012
Sam, I know it's been a few years now, but I still miss you terribly. I think of you daily. Thanks so much for being my friend.
Wilbur

Redmond, WA

#26 Jun 1, 2012
Sam was a good guy.
Rhonda

Jackson, TN

#27 Nov 18, 2012
I was friends with sam for a long time im looking for a pic of sam does anybody have one
Citizen

United States

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
I was friends with sam for a long time im looking for a pic of sam does anybody have one
His Mom usually participates at the events at the Chief Van House in Chatsworth. She might be there in December for the candle light tours . She usually does a butter churning display in the cabin. You can ask her for a picture of Sam. Hope this helps.
Mustard biscuits

Chatsworth, GA

#29 Nov 20, 2012
j osborn wrote:
sam kemp a very very good man i will miss
such a great guy and kids lives him
sly

Cleveland, TN

#30 Nov 20, 2012
i was raised with sam and he was a helluva man in my book some of you people need to get a life R.I.P. my friend rest in peace ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember Dillons (Nov '12) 12 min Bbq man 25
preferred detail 56 min Jharr1285 3
Peter North joins the team at Little Rome 3 hr Richard Ghey 6
Tapes and voices recordings 5 hr Amy 8
North Murray football (Jun '13) 7 hr Mountaineer 119
Cindy Roberts cocaine cowboy 7 hr hello 15
God's Acre 9 hr no fire station 3
More from around the web

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE