Please Remember

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Please remember Sam Kemp, his family, and all he did for Murray Co.

Since: Aug 09

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

One of the greatest men in all of Murray County.
scott citizen

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

may I ask what happened? I went to school with Sam. I have since moved away from Murray County
Frank

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

scott citizen wrote:
may I ask what happened? I went to school with Sam. I have since moved away from Murray County
Unfortunately we lost Sam to cancer. Sam was the heart and soul of the Murray County Rec Dept during his time there and it was a tragedy when he moved on from that position. Rest in peace Sam.
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

I agreed with all of the statments above, he will be missed.
scott citizen

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

that is very sad to hear. Sam was a great person. He always had time to speak to me whenever I was in town and we happen to run into each other. Murray county has definitely lost a great man in the community.
just wondering

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

he was liked and loved by every one he ever came in contact with since he left the rec he has been missed by many in this town and he will be missed now my condolences go out to his family rest in peace sam you will be missed by every one that loved you
tezony

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately we lost Sam to cancer. Sam was the heart and soul of the Murray County Rec Dept during his time there and it was a tragedy when he moved on from that position. Rest in peace Sam.
When did Sam pass? He was a super guy!
j osborn

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

sam kemp a very very good man i will miss
Matt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Moved on? How about ran out for no good reason other than Murray County loves to stir the pot. Now he is gone. I doubt the people that did him wrong even care about how they did him.
economy

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Matt,you seem to state that you know so much when in fact you know so little. I have read your other posts on other subjects and all you do is bash and write without regards to any truth. Son, you are clueless. No one ran Sam off of anything and lets see how much you make an hour and what kind of car you drive and what type of house you live in. It's ok to express how you feel but it's wrong to make statements which aren't true.

Rouseville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Moved on? How about ran out for no good reason other than Murray County loves to stir the pot. Now he is gone. I doubt the people that did him wrong even care about how they did him.
I believe Sam having back issues was one of the reasons he left.
economy

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

You're right! Thank you Smart Guy!
b momma

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

sam left because he was forced out by the director we have now because he couldnt have his authority challenged because everyone went to sam or polly rather than him he got rid of both of them the rec board let him they are a joke too
b momma

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

we love you sam rest in peace
Matt

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

economy wrote:
Matt,you seem to state that you know so much when in fact you know so little. I have read your other posts on other subjects and all you do is bash and write without regards to any truth. Son, you are clueless. No one ran Sam off of anything and lets see how much you make an hour and what kind of car you drive and what type of house you live in. It's ok to express how you feel but it's wrong to make statements which aren't true.
I can see you are from Murray County because if I live in the house, drive the car, or have the job you think I should than what I say is true. I think you have proved several of my points on here. You are a MONEY CASH WHORE you must have been raised in Murray County.$$$ is the truth and the god almighty to the Murray County people. I can say what ever I want to if you don't like it don't read my posts.

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you are from Murray County because if I live in the house, drive the car, or have the job you think I should than what I say is true. I think you have proved several of my points on here. You are a MONEY CASH WHORE you must have been raised in Murray County.$$$ is the truth and the god almighty to the Murray County people. I can say what ever I want to if you don't like it don't read my posts.
Please do not disrespect the memory of Sam Kemp by spreading your ignorant and hateful ideologies.
kim

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

did he really have AIDS? Someone from church said that they heard he did!
economy

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

First of all,I am not from Murray County and I have no relatives here.The Lord moved my family here 11 years ago. Remember, "the love of money is the root of all evil." Let me state some facts,if you don't mind without offending any memories of a good man. Sam was not run off by Brian or the board. I am not at liberty to say why he resigned but he was offered a position to stay on but he choose to resign. The law suit was dropped for lack of evidence. Sam and I were close and he did and outstanding job and yes, the kids loved him. No, I don't have to read your posts but since they are in line with other posts, naturally I read them. Yes, you can say almost anything you want to say BUT there are limitations and so be careful of acussing groups of people. No one is perfect and we all have our faults and make mistakes. Sam cared about Murray County and he supported the county not only with his work but with his love. He choose to leave, remember that fact. If you don't know the facts nor the truth about "things", then just post positive and truthful comments.
caroline d

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

I heard the same thing in church also

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stupid Teenage Mothers 13 min Jerry 16
For Hire Sexy Decoy 18 min Jerry 11
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 23 min rename 47,841
Global cooling is real 1 hr realist 27
3 Usless Guys 7 hr Geraldo 3
Danny Silvers is gay Fri Big Bob 1
Bryant Cochran Indicted Fri Coworker 122
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000