Kay McCurdy or Charlotte Keener for T...

Kay McCurdy or Charlotte Keener for Tax Commissioner?

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Dalton, GA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Kay McCurdy or Charlotte Keener for Tax Commisioner?
RESIDENT

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Kay McCurdy has my vote
Eton

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Keener!
dan

Ringgold, GA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Under no circumstances should anyone vote for a Democrat. Took them 3 votes to put GOD back in their Party platform and even then they voted it down and the moderator put it back over their objections.
Should change their name to the Godless party.
Eton 2

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Kay McCurdy has my vote.
Facts

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Eton 2 wrote:
Kay McCurdy has my vote.
Go to the tax office tomorrow. Look up who owes taxes and has owed them for over 5 years. And, yes, they can afford to pay their taxes. Then, decide who to vote for.
Anonymous

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Oct 19, 2012
I would like to address something regarding Ms. Hooper Keener's article. She states she wants to be in office for 1 more term because and I quote, "I started working in this office in 1979 for Jimmy Gregory as a tag clerk. He was in this office for 28 years. I've been here for 24 and I'm ready for my seventh term. I'm always telling people I want to match Jimmy's record in this office." Ok I don't know about you but does that sound like she is working for the best interest of the people or does it sound like she wants to fulfill a goal on her BUCKET LIST????? This just goes to show she does not have the best interest for Murray County at heart. It is public record there is well over $2,000,000.00 in past due taxes still on the books. Wake up Muray County Charlotte Hooper Keener is NOT DOING HER JOB!!!!! It is time to clean house and start fresh with new people in this office. I for one don't want someone in office that allows her friends and family by with not paying their taxes.
vote her out i am

Dalton, GA

#8 Oct 19, 2012
SMELLARAT wrote:
I would like to address something regarding Ms. Hooper Keener's article. She states she wants to be in office for 1 more term because and I quote, "I started working in this office in 1979 for Jimmy Gregory as a tag clerk. He was in this office for 28 years. I've been here for 24 and I'm ready for my seventh term. I'm always telling people I want to match Jimmy's record in this office." Ok I don't know about you but does that sound like she is working for the best interest of the people or does it sound like she wants to fulfill a goal on her BUCKET LIST????? This just goes to show she does not have the best interest for Murray County at heart. It is public record there is well over $2,000,000.00 in past due taxes still on the books. Wake up Muray County Charlotte Hooper Keener is NOT DOING HER JOB!!!!! It is time to clean house and start fresh with new people in this office. I for one don't want someone in office that allows her friends and family by with not paying their taxes.
I agree she has been talking about a lot of people. She needs to be gone. She of all people does not need to be talking about anyone.
Albert

Dalton, GA

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Everyone in Murray County deserves to be treated equal when it comes to paying their fair share of taxes and I do not think this is being done,I think this will be it for Charlotte,I voted McCurdy today ,and if elected I think if she wants to stay in office for a second term she needs to go over the books and see to it that that everyone is treated equal,and report her finding's to the people .Do not remain silent or sweep it under the rug.
Bobby

Ringgold, GA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Albert wrote:
Everyone in Murray County deserves to be treated equal when it comes to paying their fair share of taxes and I do not think this is being done,I think this will be it for Charlotte,I voted McCurdy today ,and if elected I think if she wants to stay in office for a second term she needs to go over the books and see to it that that everyone is treated equal,and report her finding's to the people .Do not remain silent or sweep it under the rug.
Gawd almighty, Kay McCurdy is a Republican and a good strong Republican who will not vote for Obama. Were you aware of that when you voted? Must have been off your meds today>
Riddle

Dalton, GA

#11 Oct 19, 2012
I would vote for the one who actually sent their kids to school in Murray County.
creepy

Lebanon, TN

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Keener
nuts

Lebanon, TN

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Tb Cb or rb
Clint

Eastaboga, AL

#14 Oct 21, 2012
Charlotte Keener has done an excellext job,why would we change that office with all the problems that we have already. Kay ia a sweetheart but lets leave this one alone.
nuts

Lebanon, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2012
Hope you used someone else's computer with your slanderous name calling a bunch of names in a sentence very easy lawsuit just saying
ddr

Lebanon, TN

#18 Oct 21, 2012
These men have ruined there families all on there on the wives believe what they say so this needs to be dropped and let these people get on with there lives you people on here need to get a real life go to church and you will be much happier learn to help people not try to hurt people
abc-----123

Kingsport, TN

#19 Oct 22, 2012
nuts wrote:
Hope you used someone else's computer with your slanderous name calling a bunch of names in a sentence very easy lawsuit just saying
I didn't see anywhere that RU Blind called anyone any names,
nasty or otherwise.
Maybe you should look at the post again.
ddr

Lebanon, TN

#20 Oct 22, 2012
abc-----123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anywhere that RU Blind called anyone any names,
nasty or otherwise.
Maybe you should look at the post again.
a lawyer should know
honkey

Dalton, GA

#21 Oct 22, 2012
ddr wrote:
These men have ruined there families all on there on the wives believe what they say so this needs to be dropped and let these people get on with there lives you people on here need to get a real life go to church and you will be much happier learn to help people not try to hurt people
some dees women take one in de jaw an say its the mans fault..sexual scrimantion..he wus holdin de job over her head???Lets thank this out now...if the berries is tween the teeth you could git that raise bout now..aint no man in his rite mind gonna threat you wit his jonboy tween you teeth.you ever heer of bobbit.just talk in genril..insuronce is fur wen u hurdt,not horny..git a job girlies..he he he ..
ddr

Dalton, GA

#22 Oct 22, 2012
honkey wrote:
<quoted text>
some dees women take one in de jaw an say its the mans fault..sexual scrimantion..he wus holdin de job over her head???Lets thank this out now...if the berries is tween the teeth you could git that raise bout now..aint no man in his rite mind gonna threat you wit his jonboy tween you teeth.you ever heer of bobbit.just talk in genril..insuronce is fur wen u hurdt,not horny..git a job girlies..he he he ..
yes you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Tate going to JAIL 1 hr Knows101 5
NO CLASS North Murray 2 hr Benji 10
CB Radio shop Gets nailed for illegal equipment! (Jan '11) Wed Kfelber 81
deputies (Jul '13) Wed melissa 27
Wagon Train (Jun '08) Tue A necessary evil 53
Global Cooling Aug 23 pantsonfire is obama 7
NM "Big" win against Single A Private School? Aug 21 Ike tyson 6

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages