First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DAN

Dalton, GA

#21 Jul 25, 2012
Yes he ran all of the way to france,that is where all of the mormans ran to ,just like all of the rich white boys ran to Canada.They talk of starting the draft back up but it will be just like it was the last time the poor will go to war to die and the rich will run untill it is over and then come back and run for congress or senate and maybe even for president."Please read chicken hawk"
Cleotis

Redmond, WA

#22 Jul 26, 2012
TheSmartGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormon isn't a race...
Just ask Dennis Rodman.
JOE

Summerville, GA

#23 Jul 26, 2012
A typical Democrate is a God fearing,people loving person that believes that we're all in sh*t together.Republican's believe that it should be every man, woman or child for him or herself.BUT when they get hurt they come crawling in for free help,when a war starts they head for cover untill the democrates have got all of the fighting done.Time to run for congress or senate,check it out.
Cindy

United States

#24 Jul 26, 2012
Why do you suppose studies show that conservatives give more to charities than liberals do?
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#25 Jul 26, 2012
Delmar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it's called the demofaggot party.
Hello again Cleopoop!
JOE

Summerville, GA

#26 Jul 26, 2012
Cindy wrote:
Why do you suppose studies show that conservatives give more to charities than liberals do?
The same reason they own congress and senate and they want to avoid taxes.They have all of the money.Did you know that studies show that there is 17trillion dollars stuck away in tax havens,mostly by rich republican's,if your not married ,marry one for gosh sakes.But be sure you understand before you do it is not because they kind and generous people,far from it.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#27 Jul 27, 2012
Cindy wrote:
Conservative studies are done by Conservatives that are known to lie and distort the real facts about anything that has Political tied agendas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsettled Science 42 min guest 37
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 53 min rename 56,903
North Murray Fight 1 hr Parent 8
Sheriff Department mess 2 hr educator 41
Hillary Capehart Williams 10 hr ashlee 27
Hurt football players 14 hr man up 14
Day Care owner charged with simple battery Wed Uncle Adolf 6

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match

Chatsworth Jobs

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chatsworth News, Events & Info