Dollar general market
Shopper

Dalton, GA

#1 Nov 3, 2012
I heard the new dollar general market opened in Eton. Anyone been in there?
just wait

Dalton, GA

#2 Nov 3, 2012
It is a really nice store,was there yesterday
Red

Dalton, GA

#3 Nov 3, 2012
It's alright however I probably will continue to my regular store. I'm not a $ store person so I might not be a good judge.
a waste

Dalton, GA

#4 Nov 3, 2012
just junk is all don't waste your time
Whaat?

Dalton, GA

#5 Nov 3, 2012
It's actually pretty good, looks like a giant Dollar Store with a lot more stuff, and they're pretty cheap on everything.
dee

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 3, 2012
I remember few yrs ago hearing people dsy they do wouldn't shop on s dollar store. In Todays world they seem pretty popular
budget

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2012
HECK ITS BETTER THAN MACYS
cheap

Norcross, GA

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Bless Eton for growing
shopper1

Atlanta, GA

#9 Nov 4, 2012
I like the one in Cisco. Close for old people
Here we go again

Dalton, GA

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Can Murray County build something than dollar stores?!!!!! I am sick and tired of seeing the same old stuff being built!!!! Can we think outside the box a little bit and bring something else in with a little more variety please!!!! Come on Murray County let's show the other surrounding county's we can develop something productive to and not just dollar stores that we are currently known for!!!!

“Here for the Lulz...”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Here we go again wrote:
Can Murray County build something than dollar stores?!!!!! I am sick and tired of seeing the same old stuff being built!!!! Can we think outside the box a little bit and bring something else in with a little more variety please!!!! Come on Murray County let's show the other surrounding county's we can develop something productive to and not just dollar stores that we are currently known for!!!!
You are dum.
Shopper

Bristol, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2012
The new one is totally different. It's called a dollar general market and is more like a mini wal mart. Nice.
Mcz

United States

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Who is the manager there??
where

Dalton, GA

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Mcz wrote:
Who is the manager there??
ELMER FUDD
murray man

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Here we go again wrote:
murray co. Aint building it moron investors are u dummy
Just Wondering

Dalton, GA

#16 Nov 11, 2012
If we can't get our own Wal-Mart then a bigger and better Dollar Store will have to do. Recently I have noticed a lot more cars at all the Dollar stores. I think they have some really good deals and I do try to shop local whenever possible. They have also provided a lot of jobs for Murray County so I can't complain. And another positive about haveing so many is that we save a lot on gas because the are in so many different parts of the county. Still, I would like for us to get a Wal-Mart, Target, Etc.
Murray Fan and Mom

Dalton, GA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
The dollar stores are convenient and anyone that doesn't like them does not have to shop there. I am glad they are available for convenience and lower prices.

“Dan thim biskits es gewd!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 29, 2012
hail its sew nise, i lub et! et iz the nicest sto i iver gowd too!I got mi uh nu krissmuss an uh switter, thar return polisee is bitter than kaymark! I iz goin tooday too git sum mo ornuhmints an uh gallyin uh milk, see yoo thar!
I wonder

Ringgold, GA

#19 Dec 2, 2012
eugeneTHAmain...
you're trying too hard on your
down home country south accent there,fellow.

I can see the attempt at funny,
but when it's beyond reading,
it's not very funny.

gallyin----I'm guessing that's to be read as gall yin??
So that maybe it could be mistaken for g-a-l-l-o-n????

Ease up just a bit and you'll get more laughs,
instead of being laughed at or wondered about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neighbors yard full of garbage (Mar '15) 22 min Lebowski 76
Tsunami at Carter's Lake!!!!! (Oct '14) Apr 25 tech34 lucky to b... 62
Bigfoot (Dec '12) Apr 25 Anti Squatch Coal... 33
Looking for Crystal Simpkins Apr 24 F Off 11
Tornado sirens Apr 23 Joe 3
Melena B lips injections (May '15) Apr 23 Someone is a coward 6
2 BBQ restaurants in Chatsworth (May '16) Apr 23 Fat boy 26

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance