Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Come on Now wrote:
<quoted text>
and you quote ?
so explain to us, what is "response ability" ?
The ability to respond haha.
Roger

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

who cares wrote:
Does anyone know why Gary didn't advance with the state troopers? It's because he said and I quote " I didnt want the response ability that came with it" end quote. So why should we elect to give him the response ability of the county. I will be supporting Howard in this election.
One word, "LAZY". Vote Pritchett!
who cares
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

It means he didn't want to do anymore than the sitting in a car and writing tickets. When he left the state troopers he had told them all he was going to start working for the county and when Howard told him he didn't have any openings he thought he would run against him. But we know Gary will win the runoff but Howard will win the election. Im not starting a rumor what was said came straight from Gary. That's why he never advanced with the state. When he did work for the county years ago he did leave the city. He always tried staying at the jail. I voted for him and will in the runoff but in the election I'm gonna vote for Howard.
wondering
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Do you think Howard knew his officers had pre signed warrants??
Allen
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

yea wrote:
When you put it that way about the retirement & Gary being in it for the money it does make sense. We would be stupid to elect someone in that already gets a retirement so he can work a few years & draw another a retirement off the county. Makes sense to me. Changing my vote to Pritchett also. He seems to be a nice, honest guy.. & about the newspaper article that was nothing but a lie I got a paper at my door that has Pritchetts info its not unknown to the public.
You have to work for the county for 20 years to get a retirement. That is when you are vested.
The ugly truth
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

It's time to vote Howard out!
why ask why
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
If he didn't, he should have known.
Holy Cow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

While they are both good men, I want to point out hat Resaca P.D. made all that money from drug arrests busting folks travelling on Interstate 75 which is a know drug route. Hwy 411 does not have that kind of traffic that would produce that kind of busts. The county has its own drug problems and arrests but it doesnt produce those kind of monetary seizures. It's easy for any department to make large busts and get lots of money when they work the interstate. People should realize that Resaca itself is not a drug haven, it is just a spot on the map of a well travelled route.
RESIDENT
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

wondering wrote:
Good question. The Deputies should have known what they were doing was not legal
wondering
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

We need to vote this trash out. He is the reason for a lot of this sh t going down. This county will never be decent unless we do.
wondering

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

I repeated this on purpose just in case some of you IDIOTS didn't catch it the first time.
Residentalso
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

why ask why wrote:
<quoted text>
If he didn't, he should have known.
I have always supported Howard,but I cannot see how all of this could have been going on without his knowing or as you say he should have.There is also something very wrong with this arrest that was made on the girl that was having a problem with the judge .Violation of someones civil rights is a federal issue and with lawers already on the case maybe it will be followed up on by the federal goverment ,it should be anyway.
Well
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

It looks like the good ole boy....who is kin to who...who knows who system is falling apart.
IMR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Due to the news and news paper's about the politics here in Murray County, I've changed my vote in the Sheriff elect runoff today. After finding out yesterday that Gary is related to Chief Deputy Sitton, Cheif Sitton is related to Captain Henderson, Captain Henderson is the cousin of Bryant Cochran. Its seems that there really is a good ole boy system here in Murray County. Sorry Gary. Just looking for a change in the Law Enforcement system after watching the news.
Well
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

IMR wrote:
Due to the news and news paper's about the politics here in Murray County, I've changed my vote in the Sheriff elect runoff today. After finding out yesterday that Gary is related to Chief Deputy Sitton, Cheif Sitton is related to Captain Henderson, Captain Henderson is the cousin of Bryant Cochran. Its seems that there really is a good ole boy system here in Murray County. Sorry Gary. Just looking for a change in the Law Enforcement system after watching the news.
Gary Langford is NOT related to Ray Sitton. Dont know where that came from. You know more about my family tree than i do. Thanks for the new news.
murray is a butt joke
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
One word, "LAZY". Vote Pritchett!
Believe u me there will be many to vote someone in besides ensley. Maybe some of this drug business and wh re hopping around will be stopped. This county is a joke if you don't know this something is wrong with you.
Insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

You were pretty close IMR. His brothe-in-law is Springfield.
funny
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

I just seen Gary's ad in the Chatsworth Times, Looks like he's trying to call Pritchett a liar. Oh and the 3000 training hours is rich, a 38 year career and that's all? Thats's less than 80 hours a year. Keep up that clean campaigning haha. Here's Gary's job search for the last 2 years.

Went to Chatsworth PD and wanted to be the Asst Chief, didnt work.

Went to Sheriff's Dept wanted some kind of position, didnt work.

Thought Eton would be getting a new Chief, starting bidding a for that spot and it didnt happen.

Decides to be the Top Dog and run for Sheriff then gets a parttime job at the senior center to boost his chances with the seniors.(not that he would be campaining there)
Ask anyone besides a Trooper that's worked with him or around him in Law enforcement about him. ZIP,ZING and WOO WOO WOO.
Robert
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Holy Cow wrote:
While they are both good men, I want to point out hat Resaca P.D. made all that money from drug arrests busting folks travelling on Interstate 75 which is a know drug route. Hwy 411 does not have that kind of traffic that would produce that kind of busts. The county has its own drug problems and arrests but it doesnt produce those kind of monetary seizures. It's easy for any department to make large busts and get lots of money when they work the interstate. People should realize that Resaca itself is not a drug haven, it is just a spot on the map of a well travelled route.
Anyone in law enforcement knows that 411 is a major drug route. Ensley just doesn't work it. Just like he doesn't have a drug unit working this county. Wake up for God's sake.
Well
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

funny wrote:
I just seen Gary's ad in the Chatsworth Times, Looks like he's trying to call Pritchett a liar. Oh and the 3000 training hours is rich, a 38 year career and that's all? Thats's less than 80 hours a year. Keep up that clean campaigning haha. Here's Gary's job search for the last 2 years.
Went to Chatsworth PD and wanted to be the Asst Chief, didnt work.
Went to Sheriff's Dept wanted some kind of position, didnt work.
Thought Eton would be getting a new Chief, starting bidding a for that spot and it didnt happen.
Decides to be the Top Dog and run for Sheriff then gets a parttime job at the senior center to boost his chances with the seniors.(not that he would be campaining there)
Ask anyone besides a Trooper that's worked with him or around him in Law enforcement about him. ZIP,ZING and WOO WOO WOO.
Well.. Don't you just think you have everything figured out. Good job. Not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr rename 49,838
Murray County Men with Small Packages 16 hr Melvin 13
Yes He Can (NOT) 19 hr doo 1
T & T Nails Former owner back in JAIL (Jan '12) Sun Pat 54
Is this for real? Sun citizen 5
Coolest summer ever Sun Woermer 1
Hillary Rodman Jul 26 Velma 1
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
Chatsworth Dating

more search filters