Eton City Hall Sign
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe the average citizen

Dalton, GA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
The storm(what storm) blew the sign over at Eton city hall 3weeks ago..starting now 4 weeks ago..
Cant someone at least pickup the lousy sign and lean it back against the building?
I mean comeon guys..the city hall workers might just take all that has been built and given to them for granted but some of us still work HARD and pay our tax$$ into supporting and building a nice city hall for our city..

Take a little pride in "City Hall"..

I will put it this way...pick the Damn thing up and start picking up bricks or i will stop on my way by Tomorrow and start doing the cleanup myself...

This weeek or we bring some Taxpaying citizens over and you can send Clinton/Eric home.

Thx.
Robert

Ringgold, GA

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Joe the average citizen wrote:
The storm(what storm) blew the sign over at Eton city hall 3weeks ago..starting now 4 weeks ago..
Cant someone at least pickup the lousy sign and lean it back against the building?
I mean comeon guys..the city hall workers might just take all that has been built and given to them for granted but some of us still work HARD and pay our tax$$ into supporting and building a nice city hall for our city..
I will put it this way...pick the Damn thing up and start picking up bricks or i will stop on my way by Tomorrow and start doing the cleanup myself...
This weeek or we bring some Taxpaying citizens over and you can send Clinton/Eric home.
Thx.
Some "drunk" probably ran over it. lol
Eton resident

Dalton, GA

#3 Jul 26, 2012
They need to build one that wont fall over when the wind blows..talk about wasting taxpayers $$money!!
good

Ringgold, GA

#4 Jul 26, 2012
I will put it this way...pick the Damn thing up and start picking up bricks or i will stop on my way by Tomorrow and start doing the cleanup myself...This weeek or we bring some Taxpaying citizens over and you can send Clinton/Eric home.
Thx.
Then stop complaining and do it if it bothers you that much. Leave Clinton and Eric alone, they have enough to worry with.
Eton resident

Dalton, GA

#5 Jul 26, 2012
good wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop complaining and do it if it bothers you that much. Leave Clinton and Eric alone, they have enough to worry with.
Umm,I havent said a word to Clinton/Eric about it, Im not thier boss. Just a taxpayer.
But as far as "Leaving them alone",I think that may be the problem,They are "Left alone" to much.

Your attitude appears to either be a employee or a nontaxpayer,because the people who paid for the new city hall DO CARE!!
good

Ringgold, GA

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Eton resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm,I havent said a word to Clinton/Eric about it, Im not thier boss. Just a taxpayer.
But as far as "Leaving them alone",I think that may be the problem,They are "Left alone" to much.
Your attitude appears to either be a employee or a nontaxpayer,because the people who paid for the new city hall DO CARE!!
I was responding to Joe. And by the way are you a teenager? Because starting your post with "Umm" makes me question your intelligence. Umm like I'm just kidding with you so don't get mad.
Eton resident

Dalton, GA

#7 Jul 27, 2012
good wrote:
<quoted text>I was responding to Joe. And by the way are you a teenager? Because starting your post with "Umm" makes me question your intelligence. Umm like I'm just kidding with you so don't get mad.
Umm..Generally on a internet forum its accepted to type,spell and write as speaking..
people on a internet forum who judge or criticize based on spelling and puntuation just make themselves look like a ASS with no real point to the discussion except spelling,punctuation or sentence structure...
Is that really all you got.
Joe the average citizen

Dalton, GA

#8 Jul 27, 2012
What does ANY of this have to do with the sign laying on the ground for a month at Eton city hall?
good

Ringgold, GA

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Eton resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm..Generally on a internet forum its accepted to type,spell and write as speaking..
people on a internet forum who judge or criticize based on spelling and puntuation just make themselves look like a ASS with no real point to the discussion except spelling,punctuation or sentence structure...
Is that really all you got.
Umm I said I was just kidding, no need to get mad.

PS
It should be look like an ASS not look like a ASS.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jul 27, 2012
I think it looks good laying there. People in airpanes can read it and know where they are. They will say..."Hey...there's Eton City Hall"! Now I know where I'm at!
Eton resident

Dalton, GA

#11 Jul 27, 2012
What does ANY of this have to do with the sign laying on the ground for a month at Eton city hall?
Nothing,Just a employee became offended when asked why the rest of the city/residents had gotten out with chainsaws and rakes the next day and cleaned up thier properties but the City hall and its employees keep waiting for????
Well,hell,i dont know what they continue to be waiting for?
Thats what was asked to begin with?
Soso

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Jul 27, 2012
And it's still down 7/27/12 guess they dont read topix!!!!!!!!!!
wondering too so much

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Doo wrote:
I think it looks good laying there. People in airpanes can read it and know where they are. They will say..."Hey...there's Eton City Hall"! Now I know where I'm at!
I agree so funny.
good

Ringgold, GA

#14 Jul 28, 2012
Hey Joe, I thought you were going to get that sign picked up you lazy butt.
Joe the avearge citizen

Dalton, GA

#15 Jul 28, 2012
good wrote:
Hey Joe, I thought you were going to get that sign picked up you lazy butt.
I'll be glad to come and Suprvze,it appears maybe some Suprvision is needed.

No wait,Why did i say that?
I like all the guys down there at city hall and i think alot of our current Mayor,he seems to really care and be a very able leader of Eton,but why the sign continues to just lay on the ground seemed odd,thats why i asked?Whatsup with it?
Or Maybe

Dalton, GA

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Possibly insurance is taking care of it and that does not happen overnight. Or you can just continue to spew negativity as most uninformed people do on here.
Possibly also

Dalton, GA

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Or Maybe wrote:
Possibly insurance is taking care of it and that does not happen overnight. Or you can just continue to spew negativity as most uninformed people do on here.
"Uninformed"?..So you are saying that you have been "informed"that insurance is the reason for the delay in the sign repairs?

Possibly,but in most instance if insurance is a issue then a simple photograph and cleanup begins immediatly following the photography.
Sorry,but business' or even municipalities cannot and do not need to wait months to begin cleanup/repairs.Where the Hell is Eton insurance adjuster from?..Amonth to photograph something and begin cleanup?..comeon,insurance would ridiculous reason for the lengthy delay.
hello

Dalton, GA

#18 Jul 28, 2012
hell they are probably waiting on someone else to get community service so they can rebuild it thats how it got built in the first place guys doing community service built it and the one coming into town
Etoner

Maryville, TN

#19 Jul 28, 2012
You know, what we probably need to do is form a committee to meet several nights at $50.00 each meeting to appoint someone to pick up the sign.. That's the way it works in politics isn't it? I'd be willing to be a part of the committee, it would probably take several meetings to get the whole thing worked out, and we could appoint Joe, Chairman.
Soso

Rising Fawn, GA

#20 Jul 28, 2012
7/28/2012 Still down your tax dollars at work!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Roberts cocaine cowboy 42 min FO Justin 7
laughing 1 hr rex 7
Spillway at Carter's 2 hr Rock Catcher 14
justin frazier 2 hr FO Justin 10
sarah langham!!!!!!!!! (Sep '09) 3 hr ccc 4
God's Acre 10 hr Mosey 1
Sheila Chambers. 21 hr Clarence bond 1
More from around the web

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE