Any good memeries about/in murray cou...

Any good memeries about/in murray county?

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

North murray student

Dalton, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Any good memeries about/in murray county?
ANNA

Dalton, GA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
I remember when we had a Goodys in Murray Co. You could buy for men, women and children . .Now all we have is Dollar Stores and one place for women .
Sativa

Dalton, GA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
we created super soldiers here with our brutal MKULTRA programs...most didn't make it and offed themselves or are doing life behind bars because they couldn't hold the fire without getting burned...oh well the strong survive ,the weak die...some can stop your heart with their chi force...we would be called devils by silly religions milking their sheep...operation paperclip,ring a bell? and what were the germans main goal? it was a super race is i remember what our fuhrer planned from way down south after we took over in 43 and used the earths magnetic field to piggyback mind control frequencies all over the globe..and we have everyone's biometrics since they were born...as you use you 5 senses your brain gives off certain patterns which are logged and sent back to your brain...can you say I ROBOT...Tesla invented mind control with voice to skull..guess who he gave it too> SS..PS it been human behavior/evolution tests ever since 43...Germany land wars was just a diversion of what the submarine fleet finished building under the ice dome of Antarctic.
Wtf

Dalton, GA

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Sativa wrote:
we created super soldiers here with our brutal MKULTRA programs...most didn't make it and offed themselves or are doing life behind bars because they couldn't hold the fire without getting burned...oh well the strong survive ,the weak die...some can stop your heart with their chi force...we would be called devils by silly religions milking their sheep...operation paperclip,ring a bell? and what were the germans main goal? it was a super race is i remember what our fuhrer planned from way down south after we took over in 43 and used the earths magnetic field to piggyback mind control frequencies all over the globe..and we have everyone's biometrics since they were born...as you use you 5 senses your brain gives off certain patterns which are logged and sent back to your brain...can you say I ROBOT...Tesla invented mind control with voice to skull..guess who he gave it too> SS..PS it been human behavior/evolution tests ever since 43...Germany land wars was just a diversion of what the submarine fleet finished building under the ice dome of Antarctic.
What's up with all the MKULTRA b.s?
Really

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
The Press Box, Dairy Queen
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 7, 2013
I took a piss on a photo of Larry Sampson.
Good times.
clyde

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Had sex with a girl in the p.e coaches office unhigh school... Under the bridge next to the saddle club... And at the ag barn... In the same day...
clyde

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
In high school I should say.

Since: Aug 09

Greenville, SC

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Really wrote:
The Press Box, Dairy Queen
I miss both those places...
HolyMoly

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Jan 7, 2013
The Tastee Freeze and the Dixie Dime store.
The ice cream shop in the back of Carlton's Pharmacy.
The Roller Go!
talk about a sick place

Rocky Face, GA

#11 Jan 7, 2013
sickening place is the only memories I can recall. Does anyone remember 50 cent her? This was happening in chatsworth back in the 60's and 70's. This was happening on the back street around the feed store. This old old man would pay this real young girl (some said she was retarded) don't know. But this real old man would give her 50 cents to come into his house and do him.
Goodboy

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2013
They will be good memories when the crooked gov officials are indicted
an old woman that know

Rocky Face, GA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
talk about a sick place wrote:
sickening place is the only memories I can recall. Does anyone remember 50 cent her? This was happening in chatsworth back in the 60's and 70's. This was happening on the back street around the feed store. This old old man would pay this real young girl (some said she was retarded) don't know. But this real old man would give her 50 cents to come into his house and do him.
I remember that. I don't live in murray anymore but I do remember that.
an old woman that know

Rocky Face, GA

#14 Jan 7, 2013
knows

Greenville, SC

#15 Jan 8, 2013
talk about a sick place wrote:
And that's a good memory to you? You have a warped mind.
haa

Dalton, GA

#16 Jan 8, 2013
TheSmartGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
They remember cause it was their momma!!!!
do not be stupid

Rocky Face, GA

#17 Jan 8, 2013
TheSmartGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid guy I think their point was that they had no good memories of murray. Personally I don't either.

Greenville, SC

#18 Jan 8, 2013
do not be stupid wrote:
<quoted text>No stupid guy I think their point was that they had no good memories of murray. Personally I don't either.
Then you shouldn't post in a topic about good memories.
DOO

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 9, 2013
I remember the day I met my boyfriend.It was at the Chicken Hut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty daves 1 hr Smag 11
Clarinda vineyard 3 hr Shazbod Dagoogoo 7
Beaulieu 12 hr JB Stoner 28
Howard Ensley vs Greg Hogan for Murray County C... 17 hr shutup 35
why cant we have a walmart in chatsworth??? 22 hr Worn Buffet 41
North Murray 1-6 at Southeastern Thu LOL 35
WellAware1.com Same Actors In News Stories (Dec '11) Jul 26 Dirk Donker 29

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance