First Prev
of 6
Next Last
who the drug dealer is

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 13, 2011
The drug dealer in all these topic's is J.P Price and his son Jimmy Price. They live right off smyrna church rd here in chatsworth. J.P's wife ginny is so strung out on meth, she weighs a whopping 85 lbs soak and wet. Your typical picture of a meth addict. both jp and jimmy have been drug dealers for yrs and jimmy his son does the transporting for his dad. That is where all the meth comes from in murray county and the marijuana also.
Truth

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2011
Is that the same Jimmy Price that use to live at the Adco Motel and sell drugs ? He works at Beauleiu and drives a old white ford truck with the number 55 on the drivers door? If so I do believe your post!!!!! Big meth dealer!!!!
Grand Architect

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Sep 13, 2011
they must be lower level masons if they never(used)to go to jail.being 32 degree masons or lower wont save you anymore.I'm singing"crying wont help now,praying wont do you no good,when the levee breaks mama you got to go".the Illuminati rules!
funny thing is

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 13, 2011
i know them prices they bust the old man jp one time and he had his dope hid and they didnt find it and he almost got a lawsuit on them for busting in on him and now they kinda look the other way and he calls hisself the untouchable. and his son is a piece of shit dope head its easy to believe that this is where april was getting her dope, its where everyone else gets it, lives in a old run down trailer in a pig trail.... hey his mother in law is even buried in their front yard!!!!!!!
who the drug dealer is

Johnson City, TN

#5 Sep 13, 2011
Truth wrote:
Is that the same Jimmy Price that use to live at the Adco Motel and sell drugs ? He works at Beauleiu and drives a old white ford truck with the number 55 on the drivers door? If so I do believe your post!!!!! Big meth dealer!!!!
yep thats him.
The truth comes out

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 13, 2011
This all makes sense now all of them are in the same social circle or should I say Meth circle. Hope they arrest this scum bag. you know he hangs out with Johnny Findley the guy who was arrested a few weeks ago for growing marijuana and the pot plane found it. wonder how he feels knowing he sold the meth. what a scumbag
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 13, 2011
this makes about 3xs that I have heard the price boys named as the ones who sold the drugs. Another piece of info is that Jimmy Price just got out of federal prison a few years ago for his involvement in another drug deal that he suppose to have walked in on a drug dealer getting robbed and the robbers killed the drug dealer, then instead of killing price they gave him half the drugs to go on and not tell (likely story) and he stole the dead mans car and got caught with it and sent to a federal prison. now here's another death that traces back to him too. I looked him up on the bop locator for federal prisoners and sure enough he was in federal prison. what a loser.
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#8 Sep 13, 2011
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. JIMMY DEWAYNE PRICE 50564-019 41-White-M 11-06-2005 RELEASED

this is located on the federal prison locate a inmate. pull up bop federal prison and click on find a inmate and put his name in and this is what it comes up
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 13, 2011
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

this is the website to pull him up.
agree with you

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 13, 2011
concerned wrote:
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/Locat eInmate.jsp
this is the website to pull him up.
I've heard the same story a few times myself, funny thing is the website above is just the time he done 5 yrs in the federal prison system. That lowlife has been in ga state prison 3 different times for marijuana and burglary, you can get that information too. I dont know how he keeps a job at bealieu with that record. and he does work at the one in eton.
allthefacts

Ringgold, GA

#11 Sep 13, 2011
Let me get this straight.

There is a convicted felony in murray selling meth to people with 2 death linked to it on a known address and vehicle and place of employment.

Is that area of town exempt from the sherrif office or something else.

How many more people need to have their lives ruined before we see anybody arrested for dealing.

Elections are not that far away.
United States

#12 Sep 13, 2011
Good work people! Obviously better job than law enforcement. I'm impressed!
lawsuit

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 14, 2011
I remember when they raided the ole man's house and could not find the dope in fact he laughed about it he had hid it in some pvc pipe that was in his outbuilding stuffed it in there and mixed it up with other pipe and they overlookded it. of course if they had brought the dog that would have been found and he got a lawyer over them raiding him and I guess they just dont want a lawsuit now. and the person was right they do boast about being the UNTOUCHABLES.

you ought to see the trash they live in chicken coops everywhere with fighting chickens there and yes the mother in law is buried right there in the front yard. they would have done better burying her at the landfill, sorry to say but even the landfill is not as trashy as the place she was laid to rest. these people are pure trash.
just saying

Johnson City, TN

#14 Sep 14, 2011
The truth comes out wrote:
This all makes sense now all of them are in the same social circle or should I say Meth circle. Hope they arrest this scum bag. you know he hangs out with Johnny Findley the guy who was arrested a few weeks ago for growing marijuana and the pot plane found it. wonder how he feels knowing he sold the meth. what a scumbag
yeah johnny findley and his dad were arrested for growing pot and the helicopter spotted it and they made a arrest but wait and see ole johnny boy will rat on a few people and escape prison for doing it, same thing he has done a thousand times, everyone knows johnny findley will rat his way out of anything and yes him and ole scumbag jimmy price are good friends. nothing will be done about none of them.
Forum Alerter

Dalton, GA

#15 Sep 14, 2011
karma wrote:
Good work people! Obviously better job than law enforcement. I'm impressed!
All these post where written by the same person. Does anyone honestly believe that within 3 hours that that many people would be in this forum on this specific discussion at the same time?
state prisoner

Johnson City, TN

#16 Sep 14, 2011
agree with you wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard the same story a few times myself, funny thing is the website above is just the time he done 5 yrs in the federal prison system. That lowlife has been in ga state prison 3 different times for marijuana and burglary, you can get that information too. I dont know how he keeps a job at bealieu with that record. and he does work at the one in eton.
This is true. I looked him up on the Ga state board of pardons and parole inmate query and Jimmy Dewayne Price was in prison in 1998 and 1990 and 1993-1995 three times for 5 burglary charges and possesion of marijuana. seems like a never ending story for him. Here is his gdc number for anyone who would like to see the facts:

PRICE, JIMMY DEWAYNE GDC ID: 0000464634
this is for the state prison system.

dont know how he keeps a job either, isure wouldn't have him working for me, maybe i should mail a copy of this forum to his employer.
alert to you

Johnson City, TN

#17 Sep 14, 2011
Forum Alerter wrote:
<quoted text>
All these post where written by the same person. Does anyone honestly believe that within 3 hours that that many people would be in this forum on this specific discussion at the same time?
could be. but it is all true and can be verified by the links
alert to you

Johnson City, TN

#18 Sep 14, 2011
alert to you wrote:
<quoted text>
could be. but it is all true and can be verified by the links
Looks like to me that the same person used the same name in reply to a few of the responses but you could be right. but a few of the others like grand architect and karma are not the same ones. either way it all checks out and seems to be true. I dont think it is the same person on all of them. remember this is how information leaks out and as underhanded as some may think it is information can be obtained by this. sounds like the same person replied to a few links but I dont find it odd that some replied to it at the same time, not that many replies as it is. just saying
The true story

Dalton, GA

#19 Sep 14, 2011
Sherri you need to stop being such a vindictive person!!!! Ernie is not telling you the entire story about what happened that day so I will. He pulled a knife on Jimmy Dewayne and attempted to stab him. Jimmy Dewayne has always thought the world of Ernie and would of never hurt him. What was Jimmy supposed to do? Stand there and let someone stab him? Would you have? I would have done exactly what Jimmy did, protect himself. And so would you...
Sherri grow up

Dalton, GA

#20 Sep 14, 2011
alert to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like to me that the same person used the same name in reply to a few of the responses but you could be right. but a few of the others like grand architect and karma are not the same ones. either way it all checks out and seems to be true. I dont think it is the same person on all of them. remember this is how information leaks out and as underhanded as some may think it is information can be obtained by this. sounds like the same person replied to a few links but I dont find it odd that some replied to it at the same time, not that many replies as it is. just saying
This is nothing more than Sherri (who works at Ace Hardware in Chatsworth) being a relentless vengeful person who will stop at nothing to hurt someone she is mad at.

Jimmy Dewayne has a record. I wont deny nor defend that. But he didn't do anything like what she is saying. However, since his release from prison in 2005 he has been a good law abiding person that goes to work every day to EARN his money and is not involved with meth in any way (using or selling). Period....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speaking Truth to Power-Climate Change 14 hr dooley 12
Obese males Thu Fat Man 10
Does anyone know how to get in touch with (Sep '09) Wed not funny 43
neighbors yard full of garbage Wed Theguyiquotedisst... 63
News Donations sought for splash pad for Murray County Wed Wet Willie 3
Who's the best rapper in C-town? Mar 24 justme 11
Reviews Mar 23 just saying 7

Freeze Watch for Murray County was issued at March 27 at 3:09PM EDT

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match