First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmmmmmmm

Brea, CA

#43 Apr 10, 2012
I think doo is afraid of a history lesson. Hopefully one day common sense will develop for him.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#44 Apr 10, 2012
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>I think OBAMA has done the very best he could for the country,with the congress fighting him every step of the way.
He did have two unfettered years , where he didn't have to worry about either house of congress(both were controlled by the democrats), so , your point is moot .
Cleotis

United States

#45 Apr 10, 2012
hmmmmmmm wrote:
I think doo is afraid of a history lesson. Hopefully one day common sense will develop for him.
The only thing doodybird can develop is his assfacts.
Bobby

Sale Creek, TN

#46 Apr 10, 2012
Doug Llewelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
He did have two unfettered years , where he didn't have to worry about either house of congress(both were controlled by the democrats), so , your point is moot .
Joe didn't know that, try not to give him too much information at once his brain could explode.He gets most of his assfacts from Doodypile.
JOE

Chatsworth, GA

#47 Apr 11, 2012
Obama saved the country by having the democrate congress for the first two years ,if he had not had the help the country would went bankrupt.Surely even with a pea size brain you don't think the tea party would have helped anything.Bobby I think some of you people's mother must have went to TEXAS during BUSH'S drug days,didn't any of them come up missing for two years did they."Might want to check it out"
Cleotis

Redmond, WA

#48 Apr 11, 2012
JOE wrote:
Obama saved the country by having the democrate congress for the first two years ,if he had not had the help the country would went bankrupt.Surely even with a pea size brain you don't think the tea party would have helped anything.Bobby I think some of you people's mother must have went to TEXAS during BUSH'S drug days,didn't any of them come up missing for two years did they."Might want to check it out"
8.2% unemployment

.8 trillion dollar stimulus for the rich

33 million people out of work

$3.91 a gallon gasoline

Own it.Live it.Love it.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Apr 11, 2012
Anyone else notice that everything someone post that doo doesn't agree on he makes it out to be a racist comment. I think he's the racist one since he always takes post there. Especially when he doesn't have a clue about the klan and why it was started.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#50 Apr 11, 2012
who cares wrote:
Anyone else notice that everything someone post that doo doesn't agree on he makes it out to be a racist comment. I think he's the racist one since he always takes post there. Especially when he doesn't have a clue about the klan and why it was started.
The Klan was a very racist group of white men that hated black people. Before they became so racists they also worked on some sorry white people too that was too sorry to work and feed their families. If you know anymore that that...then you family must have be one of them! I don't know the inside facts like you doo! And yes the Black Panthers are also haters of whites and would love to start trouble everytime a black person gets murdered by a white person or hyspanic.
who cares

Paris, TN

#51 Apr 11, 2012
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>The Klan was a very racist group of white men that hated black people. Before they became so racists they also worked on some sorry white people too that was too sorry to work and feed their families. If you know anymore that that...then you family must have be one of them! I don't know the inside facts like you doo! And yes the Black Panthers are also haters of whites and would love to start trouble everytime a black person gets murdered by a white person or hyspanic.
The klan started with white or black people that beat their wife. And they also started lynching people that was in jail to be hanged. In some aspects they was a little racist but in more ways their not. You should go to a klan rally next time their in dalton or Ellijay. You might learn something from attending one.
Cleotis

United States

#52 Apr 11, 2012
The klan was synonymous with the democrat party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Creek vs First Baptist 36 min old boot 13
School Board Elections 2014 59 min Vanna Voter 1
Cindy 10 hr dennisdidduffy 3
Chatsworth. 10 hr dennisdidduffy 6
teens taking cold pills called triple cs in cha... 10 hr dennisdidduffy 17
Kentucky heathens 10 hr dennisdidduffy 5
Unsettled Science 14 hr HaHaReally 60

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match