Since: Aug 09

Greenville, SC

#1 Oct 18, 2012
CNN has become far more liberal these past few weeks, and it's slightly disgusting me. CNN used to be the moderate between MSNBC and Fox News but now. I can't say that any more.
Ur so Ugly

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Oct 18, 2012
x2
Doo

Kathleen, GA

#3 Oct 18, 2012
SmartGuy, I watch CNN a lot and I have not seen yet what you are saying so much. They still have people from both sides if the isle making their comments and so on. Of course the don't put on people like Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh or other right wing radicals. I wouldn't either. You won't get much unbias news anywhere else I don't think. It would be fun to have the power to doo this thought to all radicals. Say when they say something way out radical towards their party they would mess their pants right on tv. Left or right it would be hillarious.
itsme

Blairsville, GA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Everytime doo types doodoo comes out because he is full of..............
Doo

Kathleen, GA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
itsme wrote:
Everytime doo types doodoo comes out because he is full of..........
Maybe you are just allergic to facts and you very bias system turns it into doodoo. That's Republcian norm.
Cleotis

Saxapahaw, NC

#6 Oct 18, 2012
These are known as assfacts and doodypile is the king of them.
itsme

Blairsville, GA

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are just allergic to facts and you very bias system turns it into doodoo. That's Republcian norm.
Oh yes that's it doo; you daman. "rolleyes"
Doo

Kathleen, GA

#8 Oct 18, 2012
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes that's it doo; you daman. "rolleyes"
Now I may be a little bug eyed but not "rolleyed" what ever that is? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? You see I don't interpet Republican name calling too good. Never been aroung people like that much.
Albert

Warner Robins, GA

#9 Oct 18, 2012
You think smartguy may have gotton into some of Cleotis or bobbies good shi*.Smartguy is usually pretty much right on target ,but I do not understand his comment on cnn,I watch cnn a lot and to me it seems they have been going the other way lately.I guess it really depends on which side you are on ,I have voted both ways ,but I think both Democrates and republicans have sold the people out,including the congress and senate .Everyone or a least a great majority of the people that I know all agree that we need a third party but why it comes to the election very few of them vote of a third party when they have a chance.We will never have a third party if the unhappy people that don't like the two party system don't start voting for the third party when they have a chance.
Doo

Kathleen, GA

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Thid party would be a good thing except either of the other two parties would fight it all the way. It would be hard to doo. We need to give up on the third party and start the fourth party. Call it the JoeDoo Party.
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Tick tick tick...
Cleotis

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2012
TheSmartGuy wrote:
CNN has become far more liberal these past few weeks, and it's slightly disgusting me. CNN used to be the moderate between MSNBC and Fox News but now. I can't say that any more.
Are you still wetting your britches when someone mentions fox news?

Since: Aug 09

Greenville, SC

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Cleotis wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still wetting your britches when someone mentions fox news?
CNN is still a far cry from Faux news.
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#14 Oct 19, 2012
TheSmartGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN is still a far cry from Faux news.
In both quality(Candy Crowley) and quantity(audience).
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Fox sure got it right 1st on Benghazi didn't they smart man.
Albert

Dalton, GA

#16 Oct 19, 2012
There is a company in Illinois as we speak that is being sent to china ,bain captial,Romney is still a big share holder in this company.As he was having his second debate,complaining about jobs to the american people ,his people were pulling the strings to get this company moved to china and he knew it.So much for the great job creator.You see Cleotis you do not need to lie all the time just study for the facts,but then that is not what the republican party is all about is it."GREED"
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Albert wrote:
There is a company in Illinois as we speak that is being sent to china ,bain captial,Romney is still a big share holder in this company.As he was having his second debate,complaining about jobs to the american people ,his people were pulling the strings to get this company moved to china and he knew it.So much for the great job creator.You see Cleotis you do not need to lie all the time just study for the facts,but then that is not what the republican party is all about is it."GREED"
Assfacts.That is all the democrats are about.
nuts

Lebanon, TN

#18 Oct 20, 2012
News aw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eton police 42 min Trump 2020 11
Caleb Bagley 3 hr William Guyton 15
Crooked Backward Hillbilly landlords Mon Doyle will suck one 3
Los Angeles Pro Skater Keelan Dadd, Convicted C... (Jan '17) Sun Beaner 2
Peach State Auto Is A Joke (Aug '13) Sun Beaner 12
Tax increase Sun Beaner 4
Rockbridge Chatsworth (Apr '13) Sun Beaner 29

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance