springfield

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Jun 1, 2012
I just heard that Emma Long, SPE Principal, has retired? Yeah right! Kind of funny that she is leaving and her granddaughter is being pulled from SPE. Wonder what really happened...(just saying!)
a side note

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Don't be fooled when Ashley, the granddaughter, tries to say that she "requested" the move.
Ash

Dalton, GA

#3 Jun 1, 2012
If you'd like a copy of my form when I turned it in, I would love to show it to you. Leave well enough alone.
A Concerned Teacher

Middleton, WI

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Emma is tired of the crap that these hipocritical, self-serving "teachers" are producing just because they didn't get their way and that's "what happend." So sorry it wasn't something scandelous for all of you sad people to keep gossiping about!
Cleotis

Redmond, WA

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Emma is a lass lady.
curious

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2012
A Concerned Teacher wrote:
Emma is tired of the crap that these hipocritical, self-serving "teachers" are producing just because they didn't get their way and that's "what happend." So sorry it wasn't something scandelous for all of you sad people to keep gossiping about!
Could you explain this a little more?
teacher

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Jun 3, 2012
A Concerned Teacher wrote:
Yes, please do tell us more about these hypocritical and self-serving "teachers". Oh and check your spelling while you're at it. Hmmm you're obviously NOT a teacher...
My 2 Cents

Powell, TN

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Maybe if you spent as much time working on your classrooms as you guys spent on gossiping your scores would be a little higher.
tax people

Sevierville, TN

#9 Jun 3, 2012
Just a thought maybe it is because the two principals at the High Schools gets what ever they want or ask for.And Emma dont drank and drive and or running around with who ever like some the others do. just saying.
Loves goodlookingteach ers

Dalton, GA

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Who are these old fat ass teachers and power pros that are complaining about the dress codes of teachers. They are just jealous because they are so fat and look like shit in their cloths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tapes and voices recordings 3 hr curious 5
Peter North joins the team at Little Rome 6 hr HappyHarryHardon 5
Cindy Roberts cocaine cowboy 7 hr Ballz McDinkle 11
Mattex of eton Ga 11 hr Wallyworld 2
justin frazier 14 hr Blank blank 11
jesus in the operating room (Mar '11) 17 hr asking 64
What have you done to make Murray County school... (May '10) 17 hr number one 68
More from around the web

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]