Sam West gone from sheriffs office
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me to you

Dalton, GA

#22 Feb 27, 2013
if eton lets sorry ass sam work then the cheif in eton needs to go.everybody talks about drug dealers well sam is one of the biggest dealers that has ever been in murray co.he and is sorry ass wife needs to get the hell out of murray because we all are tired of keeping there ass up.sam has always been a sorry bastard ever sence his brother shot his arm off.....
Joe

Pigeon Forge, TN

#23 Feb 27, 2013
me to you wrote:
if eton lets sorry ass sam work then the cheif in eton needs to go.everybody talks about drug dealers well sam is one of the biggest dealers that has ever been in murray co.he and is sorry ass wife needs to get the hell out of murray because we all are tired of keeping there ass up.sam has always been a sorry bastard ever sence his brother shot his arm off.....
Well you'll get part of your wish, Rumor has it that Hooper is retiring and Sam is going to be the new police chief in Eton. Neither one of them is worth a shit but then the mayor and council are the ones that hire them, so there you go. Todd has been training for the chiefs job for a long time, wonder how he's gonna take this...lol
Joe

Pigeon Forge, TN

#24 Feb 27, 2013
me to you wrote:
if eton lets sorry ass sam work then the cheif in eton needs to go.everybody talks about drug dealers well sam is one of the biggest dealers that has ever been in murray co.he and is sorry ass wife needs to get the hell out of murray because we all are tired of keeping there ass up.sam has always been a sorry bastard ever sence his brother shot his arm off.....
And btw, Sams already working at Eton.
what

United States

#25 Feb 27, 2013
You alls rumors make me laugh so hard. What will you come up with next? Only thing you got correct is mayor and council having some say in the hiring/firing process and Sam being employed there now.
Joe

Pigeon Forge, TN

#26 Feb 27, 2013
what wrote:
You alls rumors make me laugh so hard. What will you come up with next? Only thing you got correct is mayor and council having some say in the hiring/firing process and Sam being employed there now.
The mayor and council have ALL the say in who gets hired there, and who stays there. As far as the rumor, we'll wait and see.
guy

Dawsonville, GA

#27 Mar 1, 2013
eton is upgrading from tim henderson to sam west /both drug ussers,but tims clothes mite be a little cleaner with all the washing powders his wife stole from kmart,
stupid

Dalton, GA

#28 Mar 1, 2013
guy wrote:
eton is upgrading from tim henderson to sam west /both drug ussers,but tims clothes mite be a little cleaner with all the washing powders his wife stole from kmart,
Tim Henderson did not work in Eton.
YEAH

Pigeon Forge, TN

#29 Mar 2, 2013
Hey 'guy'...'stupid' is right...
Tim Henderson was at Dalton/Whitfield not over here.
Just ask some of the gals that were keeping him company
oops...forgot about his wife...oh well...
guy

Dalton, GA

#30 Mar 3, 2013
YEAH wrote:
Hey 'guy'...'stupid' is right...
Tim Henderson was at Dalton/Whitfield not over here.
Just ask some of the gals that were keeping him company
oops...forgot about his wife...oh well...
lol
Dan

Byron, GA

#31 Mar 3, 2013
I saw some of you guys pulled over making a donation this week to keep the new jail open for a while anyway.Why all of the blue lights?
Good Riddance

Summerville, GA

#32 Mar 11, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>my god get a life does anybody got anything to talk about besides sam west look at some of the others that just got fired'
the difference in sam west and the ones that just got fired, are they are innoncent. Never been in trouble of any kind ,or never pulled dirty deeds on the people of this county. Its called good cop-bad cop, do you know the difference? Obviously not.
wrong

Pigeon Forge, TN

#33 Mar 11, 2013
Good Riddance wrote:
<quoted text>the difference in sam west and the ones that just got fired, are they are innoncent. Never been in trouble of any kind ,or never pulled dirty deeds on the people of this county. Its called good cop-bad cop, do you know the difference? Obviously not.
Did you say good cop > three no longer employed,
bad cop > Sam West ????
I think that's what you said,
I just want to be sure.
If so...I heartily agree with you.
guy

Dalton, GA

#34 Mar 13, 2013
lets give sam a very small break.he just sells it and henderson and greeson plants it on cars.dang dope everywhery.who knows whos doing what.until they get caught.
funny

Dalton, GA

#35 Oct 5, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
And btw, Sams already working at Eton.
I hear he's already turned in his 1st resignation at Eton. I don't know how many times he turned one in at MCSO before it happened.
just me

Chatsworth, GA

#36 Oct 6, 2013
YEAH wrote:
Hey 'guy'...'stupid' is right...
Tim Henderson was at Dalton/Whitfield not over here.
Just ask some of the gals that were keeping him company
oops...forgot about his wife...oh well...
Tim was the chief of police in varnell when he got busted...:) He is one of the biggest crooks ever, always noticed when he made a big bust he got knocked out in a fight, did that on purpose so he could steal some of the drugs. Use to tell everyone he was on meth and everybody thought not, well guess what??? HE WAS.... Him and his wife were having threesomes with the lady who killed her chiropractic dr. husband and she was living with them while out on bond. Imagine that. Now him and his wife are divorced and he is married to a big fat hog looking girl young enough to be his daughter... she is just simply gross look her up on facebook, farrah daffron henderson.... HA HA HA
scott

United States

#37 Jul 6, 2014
That sob sam west busted me for everything I did as a juvy he needs to retire or go to prison one
Iknow

Sycamore, GA

#38 Jul 9, 2014
guy wrote:
lets give sam a very small break.he just sells it and henderson and greeson plants it on cars.dang dope everywhery.who knows whos doing what.until they get caught.
you are stupid and dont even know what your running your mouth about, Henderson and greeson wasnt accused of, found guilty of or went to jail for, planting anything on anybodys car. So get your facts straight if you wanna run your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melena B lips injections (May '15) 1 hr TheManInBlack 9
Union County teacher arrested 1 hr Union County is a... 12
Eton police!!!!! 4 hr do not use drugs 6
the microwave tower on fort mountain 12 hr thetimestheyareac... 3
Most Haunted Places in Chatsworth?? (Jan '15) Aug 10 Doyle Hargraves 42
Terry C. Springfield and family. Aug 9 deeznutz 30
how is the new coaching going to be at north mu... (May '09) Aug 7 Hunter 98

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages