about time

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Heard that Sam West resigned from sheriff dept. Does anyone have any information to share?
Citizen

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

about time wrote:
Heard that Sam West resigned from sheriff dept. Does anyone have any information to share?
Heard he went to Eton Police...what a loser..bwahahahahahaha
Murray cartoons

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Is that west woman standing beside him that was in the paper his wife?
about time

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Murray cartoons wrote:
Is that west woman standing beside him that was in the paper his wife?
Yes she is. Hope she goes next.
citizen

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Sam is a lot better detective than Donna Woody who screwed up the investigation of Daniel Morgan's Murder on Jan 14 2013, at Terry Rich's house on Berry Bennett rd. Sam was the first one there and they sent him to guard Daniels truck that was in the ditch on Ball Ground rd.Most of our good officers are being demoted.
Just curious

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
Sam is a lot better detective than Donna Woody who screwed up the investigation of Daniel Morgan's Murder on Jan 14 2013, at Terry Rich's house on Berry Bennett rd. Sam was the first one there and they sent him to guard Daniels truck that was in the ditch on Ball Ground rd.Most of our good officers are being demoted.
really, a murder? Where do you get your info from? Seems to me that the GBI would be the ones making a call like that and I haven't read anything about a murder. Seems like you may need to spill the beans to someone if you know for a fact that someone has been murdered or do you live on hearsay and rumor?
I care about Eton

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

If MCSO let Sam go they lost a good man,congratulations to Eton on a very good hire.
citizen

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Just curious wrote:
<quoted text> really, a murder? Where do you get your info from? Seems to me that the GBI would be the ones making a call like that and I haven't read anything about a murder. Seems like you may need to spill the beans to someone if you know for a fact that someone has been murdered or do you live on hearsay and rumor?
No hearsay or rumor His family is pushing hard for answers and yes it was on the news. Capt. Cherry even stated the wrong location of the entry of the shot. The ones taht live where he was found say they heard nothing??????
about time

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I care about Eton wrote:
If MCSO let Sam go they lost a good man,congratulations to Eton on a very good hire.
You have to be kidding us.
coop123

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I care about Eton wrote:
you must be his wife,nobody want's him in Eton.When did he get to be a good man??????
dearl jones

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

coop123 wrote:
<quoted text>you must be his wife,nobody want's him in Eton.When did he get to be a good man??????
Dopers and their families and friends don't like Sam West. Why would anyone else care what he was doing.
coop123

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dearl jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Dopers and their families and friends don't like Sam West. Why would anyone else care what he was doing.
Well i'm not a doper nor is any of my family or friend's.I have known Sam for yr's , i have never liked him,and don't know anybody that does
Citizen

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Now that Ensley and Sitton are gone, cry baby Sam can't throw his tantrums and get away with it..so he's going to Eton where those smucks won't have a clue what hit em ..lol
sam

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
No hearsay or rumor His family is pushing hard for answers and yes it was on the news. Capt. Cherry even stated the wrong location of the entry of the shot. The ones taht live where he was found say they heard nothing??????
Captian Cherry is another joke from what I've heard. Maybe he needs to be gone too.
ray

Whitesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I care about Eton wrote:
I agree, good move.
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I saw the family on the news. So sad. I hope they get to the truth and justice is served.
guy

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Just curious wrote:
<quoted text> really, a murder? Where do you get your info from? Seems to me that the GBI would be the ones making a call like that and I haven't read anything about a murder. Seems like you may need to spill the beans to someone if you know for a fact that someone has been murdered or do you live on hearsay and rumor?
common sense it was murder'
guy

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

coop123 wrote:
<quoted text>Well i'm not a doper nor is any of my family or friend's.I have known Sam for yr's , i have never liked him,and don't know anybody that does
my god get a life does anybody got anything to talk about besides sam west look at some of the others that just got fired'
Night009

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

guy wrote:
<quoted text>common sense it was murder'
What do you know that we don't then ? From what I heard it was a self inflicted wond .
guy

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Night009 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know that we don't then ? From what I heard it was a self inflicted wond .
it will be investigated,the truth will come out,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
For Hire Sexy Decoy 1 hr FirstTime 8
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 47,670
Stupid Teenage Mothers 5 hr hillary williams 14
Danny Silvers is gay 8 hr Big Bob 1
Bryant Cochran Indicted 11 hr Coworker 122
Decoy for satan 11 hr Bull 2
You’re just getting what you voted for.. 12 hr Millard 2
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs

•••