Nothing wrong with being a redneck, s...

Nothing wrong with being a redneck, southern pride

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mimic

London, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Being a redneck is a slang for being proud of who you are. Doesn't mean you fornicate with family,we should be proud of our heritage not discriminate.
Carl

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm.My neck used to turn bright red after cuttin' grass all day by the side of the road.Uh huh.
I used a Kaiser blade.Some folks calls it a sling blade.Uh huh.
Ga Redneck

Moultrie, GA

#3 Apr 28, 2010
mimic wrote:
Being a redneck is a slang for being proud of who you are. Doesn't mean you fornicate with family,we should be proud of our heritage not discriminate.
I agree 100%,aint a DAMN THANG wrong with being A SOUTHERN REDNECK,at least we dont go around like we are better then everbody like all these high& mighty folks from Dalton who are always putting us MURRAY COUNTY FOLKS DOWN
Goof ball

Maryville, TN

#5 May 8, 2010
Red neck is one thing, trash is another
mistaken

Trion, GA

#6 May 8, 2010
No, there is no shame in being blue collar or working class. They do the best they can with what they have. Rednecks take pride in ignorance and petty beliefs that entail willful ignorance. There is no pride in that. No honor. Only shame.

up with the working class down with the white trash
Hyper chick 24-7

Summerville, GA

#7 May 20, 2010
I like bein' a redneck thank you very much(: I love my heritage with everything I have lol(:
dueling banjo

United States

#8 May 20, 2010
Squeal like a pig boy, squeal like a pig!
hmmm

United States

#9 May 20, 2010
Ga Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%,aint a DAMN THANG wrong with being A SOUTHERN REDNECK,at least we dont go around like we are better then everbody like all these high& mighty folks from Dalton who are always putting us MURRAY COUNTY FOLKS DOWN
That's why Dalton is so far ahead in education, industry, and society-because of the ignorance that abounds here!
White trash

United States

#10 May 20, 2010
Hey I love being a white trash woman, with my stamp tramp tattoo and living out of the trailer park with my multiple boyfriends and lets not forget smoking my GPC cigarettes and drinking malt liquor!
blue collar scholar

Dalton, GA

#11 May 22, 2010
mimic, you best be trollin'.
There is a huge problem with being a redneck. Your heritage is being willfully ignorant. Being blue collar is one thing, there is nothing wrong with being working class, but all the fodder that entails with your redneck pride only retards the progress of humanity. Its the rednecks that are notoriously known for being hate-mongering bible thumping fascist who close their minds and open their mouths. I mean most of you talk about what jesus would want you to do, but honestly I find it funny how his opinion always coincides with yours....even if its no where to be found in the bible. All I am saying is read a book and realize there is more to the world than your close minded philosophies and childlike fixations.
blue collar scholar

Dalton, GA

#12 May 22, 2010
and another thing, this rivalry you retards have with Dalton is...pathetic at best. get over it they live 20 minutes away
gilmernewie

Dalton, GA

#13 May 24, 2010
Is being a redneck the reason Murry Co. HS has a daycare? Oh, and BTW can't provide for their teenage wife? Big 4 wheel drive, cell phone and girl friend/wife/significant partner in PJ's with gov check.
I DA HO

Dawson, TX

#14 May 24, 2010
Nothing working for the government, draw my gov't check and it pays for my luxuries, if my men cannot afford it.
them dern channels

Rocky Face, GA

#15 May 24, 2010
trailerparks and government housing don't need CABLE
jack rabbit

United States

#16 May 25, 2010
Health statistics for Ga. counties 2010: Teen pregnancy rate /1000 female pop. age/15-19
Murray- 101
Whitfield- 112
State/Ga.- 57
http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/georgia/h...
Neither county has anything to brag about.
Latisha

Hammond, LA

#17 Nov 10, 2011
mistaken wrote:
No, there is no shame in being blue collar or working class. They do the best they can with what they have. Rednecks take pride in ignorance and petty beliefs that entail willful ignorance. There is no pride in that. No honor. Only shame.
up with the working class down with the white trash
My response: Im not ignorant, you are. I work for everything I have, just because you see my clothes are not fashionable and I use southern slang to speak, does not and will not ever make you my superior. Im happy with the land and the woods and my southern upbringing. Maybe in time and with a decade of therapy, you too will be as happy as I have been my entire life. Bless your heart, I wish you well.
Latisha

Hammond, LA

#18 Nov 10, 2011
blue collar scholar wrote:
mimic, you best be trollin'.
There is a huge problem with being a redneck. Your heritage is being willfully ignorant. Being blue collar is one thing, there is nothing wrong with being working class, but all the fodder that entails with your redneck pride only retards the progress of humanity. Its the rednecks that are notoriously known for being hate-mongering bible thumping fascist who close their minds and open their mouths. I mean most of you talk about what jesus would want you to do, but honestly I find it funny how his opinion always coincides with yours....even if its no where to be found in the bible. All I am saying is read a book and realize there is more to the world than your close minded philosophies and childlike fixations.
My response: I am a bible thumping redneck. We do not spread hate, you democrats to. Why is it so hard to come to grips with the fact we dont need your input or care even a little about what you think. Your envy of my simple way of life amuses me. All that is important to you yankees is worrying about what others think. Your envy springs from us not giving a flying shit about what you think. Bless yor lil ole heart, and say hi to mama for me. Just dont tell her that her child is a jackass!
Tisha Hoyt

Hammond, LA

#19 Nov 10, 2011
Give me church, give me guns, give me a big ole buck standing close to my deer stand.
I need mud riding, I need my freedoms as well.
Give me a world where the only people protected are not liberals with a death to the real America attitude.
I live off the land and I slaughter my own meat. I'd love to see one yankee survive what I call my everyday life. Bet ya cant!!!
I dont need no diamond ring, dont wana buncha bling bling.. The only thing I really need is a man with a skoal ring..

Since: Aug 09

Greenville, SC

#20 Nov 10, 2011
I think the tooth count of this thread has finally reached "Corn-on-the-cob" eating level.
Eton

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2011
dueling banjo wrote:
Squeal like a pig boy, squeal like a pig!
Thats a hillbilly aint it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcfee 2 hr Pvt School Proud 19
People in Chatsworth are sorry 4 hr Nobody cares 9
Loved to pretend to be single 11 hr Goodbye Cow 6
Very upset 14 hr bk love 6
Melinda Moss Sun Stop The Stank 2
Jeffrey David Sirk (Sep '15) Jan 19 KyleSirk 3
Anyone know William "Frank" Henry Jan 19 Captain Hook luvs... 11

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance