Next Last
Nmhs

West Fork, AR

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Any thought of the 2011 squad?

Since: Aug 09

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2011
I think they have a good chance of going .500 this year.

They're not a bad squad, good talent, but they're small, and need more strength training.
NOSPIN

Dalton, GA

#3 Aug 5, 2011
North Murray is still going through somw growing pains. This is there first year with seniors which will help. They should be improved this year as i think murray should also but both still have a ways to go.
Shhh

Dalton, GA

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Murray foot ball sux murray and north murray....we got the fans and we got the bleachers filled up every friday night but we DO NOT have points on that score board over 15 and dont talk crap that nm will be murray causeeeeee......9th grade they all played together and.. well you seen what happen We suK and btw. honest to Jesus Christ himself.... I am coaching one o the teams this year not gonna say which one but.. stil no talent on this years offense. but maybe a lil gain hell idk lets just wait for a few weeks to see us get our asses handed to us...... AGAIN
MotoX4Life

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Aug 6, 2011
Shhh wrote:
Murray foot ball sux murray and north murray....we got the fans and we got the bleachers filled up every friday night but we DO NOT have points on that score board over 15 and dont talk crap that nm will be murray causeeeeee......9th grade they all played together and.. well you seen what happen We suK and btw. honest to Jesus Christ himself.... I am coaching one o the teams this year not gonna say which one but.. stil no talent on this years offense. but maybe a lil gain hell idk lets just wait for a few weeks to see us get our asses handed to us...... AGAIN
I certainly hope you aren't coaching anything with a post like this. Even more so, I hope you aren't the english teacher.
Murray county

Alturas, FL

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Murray county will give north Murray an ol fashion tail whippen
NMHS Fan

Dalton, GA

#7 Aug 10, 2011
I just hope they let them play a full game this year.
bcican

Summerville, GA

#8 Aug 12, 2011
Guess we'll see tonight!
Jerry

Dalton, GA

#9 Aug 12, 2011
NMurray wins...comes down to better coaching is the biggest difference.
See you there

Lebanon, TN

#10 Aug 12, 2011
Game is at 7:30 tonight. Hope to see yall there!!! Hope its a hard nosed game by both sides. On paper NMurray is the better team but its a rivalry game so anything could happen!
choochootrain

Newnan, GA

#11 Aug 12, 2011
North Murray is the better team and tonight proved it

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Aug 13, 2011
How did it go? I didn't get to see the game.
choochootrain

Alturas, FL

#13 Aug 13, 2011
TheSmartGuy wrote:
How did it go? I didn't get to see the game.
North Murray scored 4 touchdowns an murray just had 1, north Murray was for sure better even though the O line had a hard time getting started
NMHS

Knoxville, TN

#14 Aug 13, 2011
Yeah Oline wasn't getting off the ball in the first half. Played better in the 3rd quarter. NM has to cut down on fumbles. Murray scored their only td in the 4th quarter (jv) off of an interception.

Murray played hard nose on defense.
Bubba

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2011
North Murray needs an OC! They have some pretty good skilled position players out there but the play calling is awful!
MCHS

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 15, 2011
Bubba wrote:
North Murray needs an OC! They have some pretty good skilled position players out there but the play calling is awful!
what do you think they shoulda done differently? They had fumbled snaps (I doubt the OC called those), but other than that, its kinda hard to argue that the playcalling was bad when they got 200+ yards on the ground and 150+ in the air (in 3 quarters).
NMHS

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 15, 2011
What do you expect, a championship team already? Remember we went 1-9 last year. I would say getting 4 tds and a shutout is a pretty good improvement! Did it ever occur to you that maybe NM (and MCHS for that matter) were running vanilla stuff? It was only a scrimmage... you don't want to show everything to your opponents, i.e- heritage, who are scouting you.

From a fan's standpoint, I thought they moved the ball when they needed to, and made good stops on D. The linemen started to gel as the game unfolded.

Too many people are wrapped up in the NM/MC rivalry. A scrimmage is to work on certain things and give others some reps (position battles) to get ready for when it really counts- Week 1!!
Bubba

Alturas, FL

#18 Aug 18, 2011
First things first! The single back is to far back! He needs to be a yard and a half behind Brady. Also, I hope they put Brady in the shotgun and let him run options and sprint outs. Hopefully you are right and they didn't show anything.
Learn football

Lebanon, TN

#19 Aug 18, 2011
If you know anything about football and actually watched the game. NMurray looks like they are running a version of the Wing T offence. This offence is really deadly when ran correctly.. let the season play out before you rant and rave about a scrimmage against Murray.

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2011
Learn football wrote:
If you know anything about football and actually watched the game. NMurray looks like they are running a version of the Wing T offence. This offence is really deadly when ran correctly.. let the season play out before you rant and rave about a scrimmage against Murray.
Wing T and T formations are good. I know Rome tore us up a couple of years by running the T formation and delayed hand offs. Of course, the best thing against a T formation is a blistering nose guard and good line backer core.

Dunno how the wing-T will do against 3-4 or 4-3 offenses, but it kills 5-2 offenses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where ia Corner Service Station Now 1 hr Ralph 3
Chatsworth water 10 hr Sigmund Freud 3
Congratulations To Angela Garmley 12 hr imastar 29
Cleotis injured 13 hr Doo 5
bryant cochran and jqc (Aug '12) 14 hr imastar 70
Bryant Cochran's Trial 16 hr Goes around 35
Eton Park Thu resident 7

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match