who drives that gay black ops jeep

who drives that gay black ops jeep

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

yotafan

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Jan 4, 2012
does any know who drives the stupid looking black ops jeep with all the stupid fox stickers it looks tackey as all get out if your going to put stuff on a jeep at least make it look good like the 2 silver 4 door jeeps that are lifted the or the black 4 door jeep with the metal bumpers and chrome shackles or the black tj jeep that has the lime green diff covers
nocomment..

Dalton, GA

#2 Jan 9, 2012
yotafan wrote:
does any know who drives the stupid looking black ops jeep with all the stupid fox stickers it looks tackey as all get out if your going to put stuff on a jeep at least make it look good like the 2 silver 4 door jeeps that are lifted the or the black 4 door jeep with the metal bumpers and chrome shackles or the black tj jeep that has the lime green diff covers
Anna burden! Haha a joke,
nocomment..

Dalton, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2012
yotafan wrote:
Budden* stupid autocorrect!
The Dude

Dalton, GA

#4 Jan 10, 2012
Why don't you worry less about how someone wants their ride to look and more on how you can't spell or punctuate. What an idiot you are.
for your info

Chickamauga, GA

#5 Jan 16, 2012
jealous much?
great jeep

Canton, GA

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Don't worry about someone else , worry about what u want ! I was thinking the same thing , you are jealous! ha ha not yours
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Doody's boyfriend drives one of those too.
Cleotis

Dalton, GA

#8 Jan 17, 2012
"I'm lying here with Doody on my mind"
I love Doody!
yotafan

Dalton, GA

#9 Jan 18, 2012
Im not jealous im the one with the black 4 door jeep. I know mines better, when ever the said driver of the blacks ops wants to go kidding she ask "can we go in ur jeep mine mine wont make it "
goober reed

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2012
Ok if you must be jealous of the girl that drives that jeep cause u wouldn't be posting talking crap so quit and worry bout your own problems.....
areyoukiddingme

Dalton, GA

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Just to let you know, you are stupid to think he could be jealous of a jeep thats not jacked-up, to many sticks, and has a crazy person for a driver. Get your crap straight before you say he's jealous. because obviously no one can take a joke even though they can dish them out. stupid as hell. remember people. "you find out who your really friends are in the end" pathetic.
pokemon

Summerville, GA

#12 Feb 21, 2012
why post this then??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaulieu 48 min btoom 15
Dirty daves 10 hr Someone not so rude 9
why cant we have a walmart in chatsworth??? 11 hr Shazbod Dagoogoo 16
Howard Ensley vs Greg Hogan for Murray County C... 12 hr Johnny crockrind 30
WellAware1.com Same Actors In News Stories (Dec '11) 13 hr Dirk Donker 29
2 BBQ restaurants in Chatsworth 13 hr Ben Dover 20
Daniel Morgan Murdered (Aug '13) Mon Daniels friend 8

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance