Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

http://daltondailycitizen.com/local/x16369350...

Opening paragraph:
"An attorney for a fired Murray County Sheriff’s Office captain told The Daily Report “investigators have obtained a confession” from a non-law enforcement officer who admitted to planting drugs on the car of a woman who accused now ex-Magistrate Judge Bryant Cochran of soliciting her for sexual favors."
like to know

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

who confessed?
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

You people remind me of a gang of chickens when someone throws them a peice of bread. One will grab it and all the others follow chase trying to get the bread. Probably most of thes story is just rumors. Wait till the real facts come out.
Just Checking

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Well Doo that statement came out of the daily citizen news...oh yea that newspaper came from dalton didnt it lol
somedudefromdalt on

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

The article does not say who confessed, just that it was NOT a LEO. This may explain why they dismissed the charges against the girl so quickly.
Elmer Fudd

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

I have been out of work for almost a year. I heard that they were some blow job openings. Sounds like a job blowing on something anything would beat hyster driving or creel racks. Does anyone know where to go to put in an application. Someone told me to go to the court house. I did and they started throwing rocks at me. I need a job bad!!
Insider

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Don't hold me to this rumor,but the person who said this is reliable.They said someone asked for Howard's and Ray's resignation.
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Just Checking wrote:
Well Doo that statement came out of the daily citizen news...oh yea that newspaper came from dalton didnt it lol
Daily Citizen News is not necessarly Gospel. Just because someone wrote a story and put it in the paper? Come on now! You know that they are Republicans don't you? I personally don't believe anything a Republican says. Don't beleive everthing you hear freind.
I called it

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Insider wrote:
Don't hold me to this rumor,but the person who said this is reliable.They said someone asked for Howard's and Ray's resignation.
I predicted that a week ago..."Shrff E resigns in scandal".
Ihopeyourot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Bryant paid a young man money to plant it on her car, and the 2 deputies was told to stop her that night ..
But it bck fired .... I heard from the confessors own family members that he confessed everything and even said who told him to do it..( THE JUDGE HIM SELF) so now Bryant got throwed to the wolves..
That's what you get Bryant Cochran for trying to setup a innocent person.. Burn in hell
just wait

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Ihopeyourot wrote:
Bryant paid a young man money to plant it on her car, and the 2 deputies was told to stop her that night ..
But it bck fired .... I heard from the confessors own family members that he confessed everything and even said who told him to do it..( THE JUDGE HIM SELF) so now Bryant got throwed to the wolves..
That's what you get Bryant Cochran for trying to setup a innocent person.. Burn in hell
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO,i agree
wondering in whitfield

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

And to think that all of these sick perverts were going to church and professing to be saved. Just too sick. Can't be in their right minds.
He told me too

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

wondering in whitfield wrote:
And to think that all of these sick perverts were going to church and professing to be saved.
God told me to do it..its not my fault!!
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Daily Citizen News is not necessarly Gospel. Just because someone wrote a story and put it in the paper? Come on now! You know that they are Republicans don't you? I personally don't believe anything a Republican says. Don't beleive everthing you hear freind.
So far everything the Daily Citizen has reported on this case has been true.
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Insider wrote:
Have not heard this. I did hear the person who admitted to planting the drugs is singing and not being named because the investigation is still active. Anything is possible by the time this investigation is over .
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Ihopeyourot wrote:
I heard the exact same thing yesterday. May be some truth to this
have you heard

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I heard it was joe that paid him.
And face it,he's probably got more money to sling around than bryant has.
I heard,too,that it was joe that had her beat up that got all this started in the first place.
cantwait

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Not saying who I am but as a close acquantaince of the Garmleys I am sick to death of ppl thinking Ms Garmley is innocent. Who came onto who? Not saying the judge didn't do something wrong, but come on she offered it to him!!! She has offered it to lots of people. Lots of ppl took it. She saw a way to make $$$ from a civil lawsuit and went after it. Joe is on her side right now because he wants some money too. Greedy bastard! Slum Lord!!
Too bad it was a set up. Had it been another time when she wasn't on KLONOPINS that would have been her dope. She was messed up and driving and had her kid with her. Dfacs needs to step in. Everyone knows she is a dope ho. Dealers, users, it don't matter. I know lots of ppl that have hit it. I wouldn't touch it with yours, let alone mine.

Joe used to be a pretty good fella till SHE came along. Don't know what is so special about her.. but she ruined him. Those trailers he has need to be condemned. I wouldn't let my mutt dog live NEAR them.

Well, when all of this comes out, she will still be the dope ho she is and Joe will still look Stupid. The saga continues...
Ihopeyourot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

cantwait wrote:
Not saying who I am but as a close acquantaince of the Garmleys I am sick to death of ppl thinking Ms Garmley is innocent. Who came onto who? Not saying the judge didn't do something wrong, but come on she offered it to him!!! She has offered it to lots of people. Lots of ppl took it. She saw a way to make $$$ from a civil lawsuit and went after it. Joe is on her side right now because he wants some money too. Greedy bastard! Slum Lord!!
Too bad it was a set up. Had it been another time when she wasn't on KLONOPINS that would have been her dope. She was messed up and driving and had her kid with her. Dfacs needs to step in. Everyone knows she is a dope ho. Dealers, users, it don't matter. I know lots of ppl that have hit it. I wouldn't touch it with yours, let alone mine.
Joe used to be a pretty good fella till SHE came along. Don't know what is so special about her.. but she ruined him. Those trailers he has need to be condemned. I wouldn't let my mutt dog live NEAR them.
Well, when all of this comes out, she will still be the dope ho she is and Joe will still look Stupid. The saga continues...
Lol boo hoo you need a tissue freaky face fatty? Lol everyone knows you make up lies on Angela, tell the world why you hate her so much . Lol your lies don't hurt Angela dear so you can get over it. And oh by the way this is Kristie Bitch.. Lol
DAN

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Ihopeyourot wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol boo hoo you need a tissue freaky face fatty? Lol everyone knows you make up lies on Angela, tell the world why you hate her so much . Lol your lies don't hurt Angela dear so you can get over it. And oh by the way this is Kristie Bitch.. Lol
I have said all along that there are a few people that hate this woman so bad they are willing to make up lies and say anything thinking that they are helping the deputies are the judge ,but in all reality all they are doing is showing other how many people there are in Murray County that would do the very same if they had the chance.They are no better than the people that they are lying for and maybe worse .Most people think Murray County is corrupt enough already don't make it worse.I have voted for Howard Ensely and supported him in every way that I could for the last twenty years,but if he knew anything about presigned warrants being served or anyone setting up anyone up he should resign now and get it over with.But untill he resigns or I know that he was involved in some way I will support him in every way that I can.HE deserves that much from the citizens of Murray County.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min silverfox 52,122
Debate: Ferguson - Chatsworth, GA 1 hr citizen 5
Commissioner 5 hr SAD 70
Community Coaches 6 hr NM mom 3
NM Football 6 hr wondering 8
being a tattle tale 7 hr max 4
another student takes his life (Jan '13) 9 hr really--- 64

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
Chatsworth Dating

more search filters