Jail will open with ticket revenue
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JOE

Chickamauga, GA

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Sounds like some of the Howard haters are having second though's,I could say I told you so but it is a little early for that as you still have 4 more years of the great crime fighting plan to stop all of those bad criminals in Murray County.I cannot see how they have time to write speeding tickets with all of the crime that we have in murray county.Where has all of that crime we were hearing about just a few weeks ago went to?There are some very,very bad criminals in murray county some of them even go 10 miles per hr. over the speed limit.Good luck to the murray county crime fighting team .Love Barney
Revenue Ranger

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
I have an idea about how to get the money to open he new jail in Murray Co. Create a special "Drive drunk or doped up" lane for all the offenders to drive in after they left some of their parties. They will not be pulled over but drive straight to jail where they can enjoy a "cruise ship" type bunker wth TV, table and shower,(which the new cells have). The would pay a flat fee to be voluntairly housed overnight and get out of jail free card the next morning or afternoon when they sobered up. That should pay for the new jail in no time!!
RESIDENT

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws in the U S are made for Americans only .Why don"t they do their jobs and do something about the illegals in our country ?
No one is stopping them for breaking the law and there are thousands of them . If they are looking for something to do let them round the ones that are illegal and arrest them for breaking our laws ?
Obviously you do not read the arrest reports in the papers.
Doo

Byron, GA

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws in the U S are made for Americans only .Why don"t they do their jobs and do something about the illegals in our country ?
No one is stopping them for breaking the law and there are thousands of them . If they are looking for something to do let them round the ones that are illegal and arrest them for breaking our laws ?
I have to be honest with you. For a long time I have noticed the log trucks and dump trucks on 411 Hwy speeding at unsafe speeds and being rude to others that are going the speed limit. I have also noticed a lot of young women that seem to think that the speeding laws don't apply to them because they think they can get out of trafic stops by flirting and acting cute.....and obviously it has worked for them in the past. I have seen a lot of Hyspanics driving around that we all know don't have license and insurance especially in Dalton (Chicano City). If one of them is in an accident they run like bandits and usually get away with it. I see a lot of people leaving the restraunts where they serve alcohol and get in their cars and drive away. I was driving the other day and some dude was right on my bumper. I checked my speedo and was doing maximum speed for this area. He suddenly whipped his car around me and floored it and quickly switched back in my lane with no signals. Problem was a trooper saw him and he was served a ticket for doing so. Made my day! God Bless our new Sheriff and help him doo his job. It seems like everyone thinks the laws are for everybody else but not them.
5ABasketballKING

Sylacauga, AL

#25 Jan 30, 2013
earl weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post! let's see how tough the new Sheriff gets on the illegal Mex's.
If they would wait on Hwy 52 going toward Dalton every morning about 7 am they would see the Mexican 500. All the young illegals racing back toward Whitifeld County , zig zagging in and out of traffic.
The rule of law no longer exist in the USA because Law Enforcement ignores the illegals and they want to take money out of our pockets for stupid little speeding tickets. I already hearing people complaining about our new Gestapo and their tactics.
If election held today might be a different outcome.
Is this a serious post???? Sounds to me you just have a prejudice against mexicans. Have you ever read those things called amendments??? Check out the 4th one which deals with illegal searches and seizures! You must have probable cause as a law officer to violate that....hence stopping people for simple traffic violations could possibly lead to more serious offenses right? I mean the popos cant just pull you over for driving while being ugly or in their case driving while being hispanic. But when you do violate a "simple" traffic violation that does give them a reason to put the vehicle on the curb and possibly find more serious offenses. Like i said check the history and see how many serious offenders have been caught for simple traffic offenses...and heck if you dont like getting pulled over by them then obey the traffic laws and dont give them a reason to put you on the curb too.
earl weaver

Shelbyville, TN

#26 Jan 30, 2013
5ABasketballKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a serious post???? Sounds to me you just have a prejudice against mexicans. Have you ever read those things called amendments??? Check out the 4th one which deals with illegal searches and seizures! You must have probable cause as a law officer to violate that....hence stopping people for simple traffic violations could possibly lead to more serious offenses right? I mean the popos cant just pull you over for driving while being ugly or in their case driving while being hispanic. But when you do violate a "simple" traffic violation that does give them a reason to put the vehicle on the curb and possibly find more serious offenses. Like i said check the history and see how many serious offenders have been caught for simple traffic offenses...and heck if you dont like getting pulled over by them then obey the traffic laws and dont give them a reason to put you on the curb too.
What the f#$k are you talking about. Are you responding to my post or just yapping? Nothing you said has anything to do with what I said.
5ABasketballKING

Sylacauga, AL

#27 Jan 30, 2013
earl weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f#$k are you talking about. Are you responding to my post or just yapping? Nothing you said has anything to do with what I said.
Someone has on their big boy pants now...using all the @#$%## he can....guess it would sound like yapping for an uneducated person like you wouldnt it? Get over it man...quit speeding, make sure all your equipment works and they wont mess with ya.

Since: Jan 13

Jasper, GA

#28 Jan 30, 2013
I just can't help my self! It would be easy to have a decent conversation on here if every one really knew what they were talking about before they post a comment. Very few do but most don't have a clue. This is hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
our judge in murray county 27 min Shasta Eubanks 18
News Calhoun drug ring takedown snares locals (May '10) 50 min Foster 11
Murray High v/s Northmurray 1 hr Catamount 26
Obamacare failing 13 hr Bobby 2
Jesse East, Jr. 21 hr Fred sandford 8
2 BBQ restaurants in Chatsworth 22 hr dole hardgraves 13
Do you shop at Muslum owned ABC stores? Wed Chief 24

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance