Matt Bramblett dog cruelty

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

Stank ho

Dalton, GA

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Ok Murray County has made the news again with this moron! He threw a dog out of his car window because it ate his chicken! This guy needs someone to throw him out of a window and judging from the mug shot on the news he needs to lay off the chicken. I hate animal cruelty. Its seriously messed up.
Sad

Dalton, GA

#2 Aug 6, 2010
Go to Crandall, when you cross the R R Tracks take a right on Crandall Ellijay Rd. Go about 200 yards and look to the left. There are two dogs tied up on short chains and have been for a long time. I have passed a lot of times and seen them there standing in water when it rained a lot with nowhere to go. They must be misreable. We have reported this to Murry County before but it didn't help any. They are still there tied up. So Sad to live a life this way. I think this is abuse.
should be

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Sad wrote:
Go to Crandall, when you cross the R R Tracks take a right on Crandall Ellijay Rd. Go about 200 yards and look to the left. There are two dogs tied up on short chains and have been for a long time. I have passed a lot of times and seen them there standing in water when it rained a lot with nowhere to go. They must be misreable. We have reported this to Murry County before but it didn't help any. They are still there tied up. So Sad to live a life this way. I think this is abuse.
I think there is suppose to be a law against this I know their is in dalton ga.
Pat

Grantville, GA

#4 Aug 7, 2010
What happen to the men that ate the dead dog last year?
Stank ho

Dalton, GA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
I am not sure what happened to those sickos ...like everything else in Murray County it just went away. Those people in Crandall that Sad was referring to need to be chained up in the hot Georgia heat. It is disguisting!
Better

Dalton, GA

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Sad wrote:
I think I have seen these dogs . Are they chained to a e-glue type
dog house that is too little for them ,and the chain on these dogs about five feet long ? I think they were at a white trailor trimed in Brown .
Fightin side a me

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Aug 7, 2010
I have drove by there several times and you could see thier water bowls turned over and thier line tangled up where they cant even move. something needs to be done, however if the sherriffs dept has done been called out there nothing got done, chances are nothing will get done. Murray county needs a better animal welfare agency. Its a shame also all the dogfighting that goes on in the county that also needs to be cracked down on.
PARENT

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2010
Sad wrote:
Yes it is. The dogs are suppose to have a certain lenght chain. Also shelter from the weather, food and water! WE ALL NEED TO KEEP CALLING THE ANIMAL CONTROL UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE! I will take a ride past there tomorrow to see what is happening!
iseeignorantmen

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Aug 8, 2010
Stank ho wrote:
Ok Murray County has made the news again with this moron! He threw a dog out of his car window because it ate his chicken! This guy needs someone to throw him out of a window and judging from the mug shot on the news he needs to lay off the chicken. I hate animal cruelty. Its seriously messed up.
Old big IDIOT. Where do all of these red necks come from? Are they originally from here?
Fightin side a me

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Aug 8, 2010
How do you get in touch with the animal control? Everytime I call i get a recording, you can never get anyone on the phone.
Murray resident for life

Dalton, GA

#11 Aug 10, 2010
has anyone got in touch with them yet? I have been reading the post and calling they were still like that today
Repo

Dalton, GA

#12 Aug 10, 2010
Murray resident for life wrote:
has anyone got in touch with them yet? I have been reading the post and calling they were still like that today
I drove by today and the two dogs was still on the chains , They have all the grass woren off the little spot of ground where they are chained. I don"t know how they get in the little eglue type dog houses .Why would any one want a dog if they are not going to take care of it ?
To Tall Tex

Dalton, GA

#13 Aug 11, 2010
I understand that some dogs have to be on a lead or in a lot but this sounds ridiculous. If a person does not have a decent place to raise an animal then they dont need one. Another thing that really gripes my butt is some of the people around here that try to be a cowboy and stick thier horses and live stock in a doglot in thier backyard. You can see the barren lots much like these dogs were talking about. No grass or pasture, just what the owner feeds them is all they get. again if you dont have a decent place to keep an animal then you dont need one. ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!
lol

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Aug 11, 2010
To Tall Tex wrote:
I understand that some dogs have to be on a lead or in a lot but this sounds ridiculous. If a person does not have a decent place to raise an animal then they dont need one. Another thing that really gripes my butt is some of the people around here that try to be a cowboy and stick thier horses and live stock in a doglot in thier backyard. You can see the barren lots much like these dogs were talking about. No grass or pasture, just what the owner feeds them is all they get. again if you dont have a decent place to keep an animal then you dont need one. ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!
Any one that red necked needs the shit beat out of them. That is exactly why everyone thinks this place is so very red necked and ignorant.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#15 Aug 11, 2010
There's more rednecks here in Murray County than pine trees. I would love to tie the owner of these dogs out there for about a week and feed him and water him like he does these dogs. I'll bet he would feed and water the better and give them more freedom too. Dog prison is what it is and what has he dogs done besides being raised by a redneck? Too bad someone can't do something about it.
Too Tall Tex

Dalton, GA

#16 Aug 11, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Any one that red necked needs the shit beat out of them. That is exactly why everyone thinks this place is so very red necked and ignorant.
It's true look around some of these conditions that animals have to live in. alot of the people who have livestock do not take care of them. I wished we had a good ASPCA in georgia. They might could get something done about it. I would even volunteer to help them when I could.
M AD

Dalton, GA

#17 Aug 12, 2010
I drove by where the dogs was chained .One dog was scraching fles ,the other one was laying down .
Sam

Dalton, GA

#18 Aug 16, 2010
M AD wrote:
I drove by where the dogs was chained .One dog was scraching fles ,the other one was laying down .
These dogs are still there and look misreable today. Short chains, small dog houses, no grass and scratching fleas. It's a shame.
Hmm

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Aug 16, 2010
Anyone who is mean to animals will be the same way to a human.
Wake Up

Dalton, GA

#20 Aug 16, 2010
Hmm wrote:
Anyone who is mean to animals will be the same way to a human.
August 16-2010

I drove by this morning on my way to work , and the two dogs were
still there. They was laying in the dirt, and still chained .
I just hope the chains are not cutting into there necks ,like
they show on animal cops .
I don"t know how to get them the help they need .There should be something we could do .The people that chained these dogs , should
have to spend some time in jail for what they have done to these dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old dollar store in Eton 1 hr queenofeton 15
neighbors yard full of garbage 5 hr shutup 23
Chatworth Fire Department (May '10) 21 hr resident 9
Is this for real? (Jul '14) Wed u think 30
Sorry ass moderators Wed maybe so 4
Obese males Tue doo 9
tony lamer hooker (Jul '13) Tue wtf 14

Flood Warning for Murray County was issued at March 05 at 9:45AM EST

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating