Reed

United States

#21 Aug 30, 2011
Check out his facebook group Wyle "Keith" Pritchett for Murray County Sheriff 2012 instead of running your mouth about him when you dont know him!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#22 Aug 31, 2011
the truth wrote:
im sure some do want howard to stay in there, i would to if i was in on under the table drug deals with mcso. we need keith, we need justice.
Would you mind proving some of your accusations about Howard. I know him personally and people like you make me sick to my stomach telling the lies that you do just to help your man Keith. If Keith has freinds like you, then it would be a terrible mistake to elect him Sherriff. Let's hear some facts that can be investigated for real. Until then don't let your "hummingbird but overload your alligator mouth" so to speak.
Joe the truck driver

Dalton, GA

#23 Aug 31, 2011
the truth wrote:
im sure some do want howard to stay in there, i would to if i was in on under the table drug deals with mcso. we need keith, we need justice.
Seems libelous to post accusations of illegal drug dealing by the county sheriff on the ww.internet...sure hope you can prove such accusations in a civil court(you may need too)
I dont think i would do that again if were you.
fred

Gatlinburg, TN

#24 Aug 31, 2011
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind proving some of your accusations about Howard. I know him personally and people like you make me sick to my stomach telling the lies that you do just to help your man Keith. If Keith has freinds like you, then it would be a terrible mistake to elect him Sherriff. Let's hear some facts that can be investigated for real. Until then don't let your "hummingbird but overload your alligator mouth" so to speak.
said so well
Leo

United States

#25 Aug 31, 2011
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you assume that "the truth" is a friend of Keith's? Howard has been sheriff for many years, there is the possibilty that the person may have an issue with Howard but that does not automatically make the person a friend of Keith's. It would be like holding Howard accountable for the actions or comments made against every person that he has ever opposed in an election.
umm

United States

#26 Aug 31, 2011
Yall need to get a life. Everyone has different opinions. But just so we are clear Keith has my vote!
illuminati mason

Dalton, GA

#27 Aug 31, 2011
good guys finish last,that why we have who we have in office.
umm

United States

#28 Aug 31, 2011
illuminati mason wrote:
good guys finish last,that why we have who we have in office.
Agree! Im praying that changes!
Doo

Summerville, GA

#29 Aug 31, 2011
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you assume that "the truth" is a friend of Keith's? Howard has been sheriff for many years, there is the possibilty that the person may have an issue with Howard but that does not automatically make the person a friend of Keith's. It would be like holding Howard accountable for the actions or comments made against every person that he has ever opposed in an election.
I think that would be a safe assumption considering that "the truth" is making accusations of the Sheriff being on the payroll of drug dealers and his supporters also being paid under the table. Then he talks of this Keith guy as if he knows him. Maybe it't the other way around and this "the truth" guy is on the take if his guy gets elected? I know Howard and this crap ain't happening period. This "the truth" guy must have been arrested by Howard at some time or other....or his family member?
the cold hard truth

United States

#30 Aug 31, 2011
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that would be a safe assumption considering that "the truth" is making accusations of the Sheriff being on the payroll of drug dealers and his supporters also being paid under the table. Then he talks of this Keith guy as if he knows him. Maybe it't the other way around and this "the truth" guy is on the take if his guy gets elected? I know Howard and this crap ain't happening period. This "the truth" guy must have been arrested by Howard at some time or other....or his family member?
for it not to be true it sure does get a good rising out of the howardfollowers if it isnt true dont sweat it, jistice will be done in mc if we ever get someone who only wants a paycheck out and someone that wants to improve mc and the so in.
What the heck

Dalton, GA

#31 Sep 1, 2011
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
go back to "Ridley Resigns" and refresh yor memory.
concerned citizen

Saint Marys, PA

#32 Sep 1, 2011
Keith Pritchett is a good honest hard working man with new ideas and a strong will to protect and serve all the citizens of Murray co. he has got my vote and i will do everything i can do to spread the word that he
is running for sheriff in 2012. it is time for a changing of the guard at the sheriffs position in this county. the whole turn your head and look the other way when your friends or family breaks the law and this good old boy system needs to come to a end. what is the law for one is the law for everybody and thats what Keith stands for. VOTE AND ELECT WYLE KEITH PRITCHETT SHERIFF MURRAY CO. 2012
fat boy

Cartersville, GA

#33 Sep 1, 2011
i think yall should elect one of the Townsends there for Sheriff..
WHO

Chatsworth, GA

#34 Sep 1, 2011
All I know is that the only time there is a big drug bust is around election time.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#35 Sep 2, 2011
Reed wrote:
Check out his facebook group Wyle "Keith" Pritchett for Murray County Sheriff 2012 instead of running your mouth about him when you dont know him!
Hey Freind....There's nothing better once youve had the best! Why take a chance on anyone else when you already have the best? Don't make much sense. Never fix something that is not broken!
Buddha

Dalton, GA

#36 Sep 2, 2011
Reed wrote:
Obviously you have never met Wyle "Keith" Pritchett! He is a great man! <quoted text>
No, but I've seen Wiley Coyote! He can't catch a roadrunner.
Bahaha

Dayton, TN

#37 Sep 2, 2011
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Freind....There's nothing better once youve had the best! Why take a chance on anyone else when you already have the best? Don't make much sense. Never fix something that is not broken!
Listen DOOBIE only Howard & his family & friends thinks his the best so you must be Howard or one of them. So tell him he needs to grow & stop trying to intimidating ppl! That shows how inconfident he (howard) is about running against Keith. & if Howard is the best then why doesn't he have pics of drug bustings to show he is the best?! Umm bc he's not the best and obviously you haven't seen his group page or you would know Keith is the best for Murray County! & I would be scared/nervous to if I was running against the best (keith)!!!!
Bahaha

Dayton, TN

#38 Sep 2, 2011
Buddha wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I've seen Wiley Coyote! He can't catch a roadrunner.
GRoW Up. Ppl in murray county are so inmature! I think its really funny how the ppl for howard comment back to back on here within minutes of each other. um yeah thats not obvious it the same person with different names. Look at his group page u will KNOW Wyle Keith can catch anything!(:
Doo

Summerville, GA

#39 Sep 2, 2011
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
GRoW Up. Ppl in murray county are so inmature! I think its really funny how the ppl for howard comment back to back on here within minutes of each other. um yeah thats not obvious it the same person with different names. Look at his group page u will KNOW Wyle Keith can catch anything!(:
I'll bet you are so mature that you are srivvled up with hair mold all over your face. Howard is the best Sheriff Murray County has ever had and I've been here 40 years. Again I ask for proof of any alligations of Howard being involved in drug paybacks or anything else you dummies accuse him of. It's all to make your man Keith look better. If Keith is any good, you will tarnish his good name by your dumb comments. That's why you are not too smart!
Doo

Summerville, GA

#40 Sep 2, 2011
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen DOOBIE only Howard & his family & friends thinks his the best so you must be Howard or one of them. So tell him he needs to grow & stop trying to intimidating ppl! That shows how inconfident he (howard) is about running against Keith. & if Howard is the best then why doesn't he have pics of drug bustings to show he is the best?! Umm bc he's not the best and obviously you haven't seen his group page or you would know Keith is the best for Murray County! & I would be scared/nervous to if I was running against the best (keith)!!!!
Howard has been a freind since he was about 10 years old. I doo happen to think he is the best and have no reason to believe otherwise. Who do you think he is intimidating? Let's hear some true facts to base your comment on. Right now you are like the wind blowing. I've never heard of this Keith guy who is vertually unknown. As far as Howard being scared/nervous?....I don't think so. He has seen a lot of them come and go. It's hard to make a Pro nervious with hear say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatsworth water 4 hr Sigmund Freud 3
Congratulations To Angela Garmley 6 hr imastar 29
Cleotis injured 7 hr Doo 5
bryant cochran and jqc (Aug '12) 7 hr imastar 70
Bryant Cochran's Trial 9 hr Goes around 35
Eton Park Thu resident 7
Where ia Corner Service Station Now Thu guess who b 1

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match