Does anyone know Connie Higdon

Does anyone know Connie Higdon

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

person

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
She use to work @ Pinner Transport. She would go from Church to Church. She would get mad and curse like a sailor and talk about drinking and go to Church. She was crazy!
babyface

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Nov 13, 2012
person wrote:
She use to work @ Pinner Transport. She would go from Church to Church. She would get mad and curse like a sailor and talk about drinking and go to Church. She was crazy!
I've known Connie for many years. lay off!! You don't know what you are talking about.Good person, good family, credit to the community.
Fly High

Dalton, GA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Born 9-6-14, Blonde hair and blue eyes....If you can't say anything good about people it is best not to say anything bad. Connie is a very good person and would do anything for anyone. Always been that way. Known her since she was born.
Fly High

Dalton, GA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
That should have been 9-06-1947. Old keyboard sticks. Sorry.
Carson Palmer Jersey

Tokyo, Japan

#5 Nov 14, 2012
WHAT

Ringgold, GA

#6 Nov 15, 2012
truth

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Know her well, the woman has mental issues. She does go from Church to Church, she gets mad over nothing and starts bad mouthing the Church. This woman is very unstable. She likes to start trouble, loves to run her mouth. She tells everybody she's a Chridtian,but not true, She is the biggest hypocrite that ever lived. The nut has been married about 6 times, she loves to drink and swear. She also has some weird looking eyebrows, looks likes she colors them on with a black magic marker. She looks like Groucho Marx. Very ugly and manly looking.
Grace

Dalton, GA

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Are you are talking about Connie Higdon Stafford? If you are she is a very good person and friend. Can't believe anyone wanting to hurt her on this forum. She HAS NOT been married 6 times and I have never hear her start any problems within the church she attends.
Virgoan

Cleveland, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Old man Higdon's girl????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry C. Springfield and family. 2 hr Dolly66 4
Shaw Industries (Aug '10) 3 hr Dolly66 22
Would you rather be cheated on or be the one th... 3 hr Dolly66 2
Elementary school 6th graders trying out for mi... (Jan '09) 4 hr Bigdog 98
Tsunami at Carter's Lake!!!!! (Oct '14) Mon No catfish in Car... 132
Loves handsome men Jul 18 So true 7
Most Haunted Places in Chatsworth?? (Jan '15) Jul 17 Alana 40

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance