Murrayhigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammer dude, grammer!!!
WHAT would i be jealous of yall suck at everything is that spelled right
Murrayhigh

Atlanta, GA

#23 Oct 25, 2011
dirty dog wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT would i be jealous of yall suck at everything is that spelled right
Left out a comma or two but the spelling looks good. Do'nt give up on yourself. Hold your head high.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 25, 2011
Murrayhigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Left out a comma or two but the spelling looks good. Do'nt give up on yourself. Hold your head high.
Your punctuation is a little off. Spelling seems good though.Your apostrophe is wrong.Yours (do'nt) the correct way (don't).Just saying.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 25, 2011
Murrayhigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh forgot one other thing you forgot a comma (two,but).Just saying.
Murrayhigh

United States

#26 Oct 25, 2011
J_M_S wrote:
<quoted text> Oh forgot one other thing you forgot a comma (two,but).Just saying.
Thanks

Location hidden

#28 Oct 25, 2011
Your welcome I know how those typos are.
NM basball player

United States

#29 Oct 25, 2011
dirty dog wrote:
best coach at north murray what a joke look at there record there baseball coach is a damn ediot just like the rest
Ediot? You are just like the rest of our inbred county. You should have at least get a high school education. Your kid probably doesn't have enough talent to make it on a team, so why are you talking about our coach? You're a jealous, and probably a worthless parent, so try worrying about yourself.
Eton

Conyers, GA

#30 Oct 25, 2011
NM basball player wrote:
<quoted text>
Ediot? You are just like the rest of our inbred county. You should have at least get a high school education. Your kid probably doesn't have enough talent to make it on a team, so why are you talking about our coach? You're a jealous, and probably a worthless parent, so try worrying about yourself.
hahaha IDIOT not ediot, you just proved it.
NM basball player

United States

#31 Oct 25, 2011
Eton wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha IDIOT not ediot, you just proved it.
I know it was idiot? That's why I said ediot with a question mark.

Summerville, GA

#32 Oct 25, 2011
Harley Quinn wrote:
Everyone forgets the main problem with football..... THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TALENT!
Bear Bryant would only win 2 games if he were the HC
Doesn't have talent some of the players has talent you can't help they don't know to to work together. Think about what you say next time when you say they don't have talent because i've seen it.(some do!)
Gramps

Rocky Face, GA

#33 Oct 25, 2011
Neers wrote:
They don't have any good coaches on the staff. They should fire each and everyone of them. What a joke of a staff that has been put together.
I doubt that any of the coaches teach late hits, taunting, and other personal fouls. The problem with this team is that none of these little boys know anything about the word "team". It is all about drawing attention to themselves and they can't get it done any other way than acting like a bunch of fools. Then again their mommies and daddies blame the coaches instead of slapping them across their mouthes for being an embarrassment, so in the end I guess it is the coaches fault for letting them continue to bring shame to the school.
Neer, You are probably one of the little dweebs I am talking about. Are you #3,#9, or #54?
NMHS Student

Dalton, GA

#34 Oct 25, 2011
dirty dog wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT would i be jealous of yall suck at everything is that spelled right
"y'all" you put an apostrophe since it is a contraction of "you all"
gramps is a dweeb

Dawsonville, GA

#35 Oct 25, 2011
Gramps wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that any of the coaches teach late hits, taunting, and other personal fouls. The problem with this team is that none of these little boys know anything about the word "team". It is all about drawing attention to themselves and they can't get it done any other way than acting like a bunch of fools. Then again their mommies and daddies blame the coaches instead of slapping them across their mouthes for being an embarrassment, so in the end I guess it is the coaches fault for letting them continue to bring shame to the school.
Neer, You are probably one of the little dweebs I am talking about. Are you #3,#9, or #54?
You are the one who needs slapped in the mouth for putting kids numbers on here. Jerk. Put your real name on here. I dare you. You are such a fine example of why these kids are down on themselves and the team. With fans like you, who needs enemies?@sshole.
Gramps is a douche

Columbus, GA

#36 Oct 26, 2011
You're cute gramps, real cute :)
Soft Shoe

Cleveland, TN

#37 Oct 26, 2011
Murrayhigh wrote:
We ahve the talent we just need a coach overhaul, coaches that are'nt worried what the kids last name is, and put the kids where they play the best not where thier daddys think they should play.
Have you seen them play or practice? In every game there is a better athlete on the other side of the line in 8-10 positions. Football is not like baseball where you can learn really good fundamental skills and be competitive. Atheleticism, strength and speed are a requirement. If the guy on the other side of the ball is bigger, stronger and faster, you're screwed. Murray may have talent, but they are all walking the halls and not playing football. What other school has less than 40 players total? The coaches may not be the best, but if you're making a sandwich, I don't care how good of a chef you are, and your main ingredient is shit, then you're having a shit sandwich for dinner.
North Murray

Austell, GA

#38 Oct 27, 2011
It funny that you mention #3 #9 and #54. Those 3 put together have more heart than the rest of the team put together.
North Murray Student

Dawsonville, GA

#39 Oct 27, 2011
North Murray wrote:
It funny that you mention #3 #9 and #54. Those 3 put together have more heart than the rest of the team put together.
Amen North Murray! Those 3 boys DO have a lot of heart. Don't judge too quickly by a couple of mistakes they may have made. Until you walk in their shoes for a week, you have no right to judge.

Dalton, GA

#40 Nov 9, 2011
North Murray Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen North Murray! Those 3 boys DO have a lot of heart. Don't judge too quickly by a couple of mistakes they may have made. Until you walk in their shoes for a week, you have no right to judge.
AMEN!!!!(:

Dalton, GA

#41 Nov 9, 2011
Gramps wrote:
<quoted text>
Dweebs really? Why don't you shut your face. ALL the other them play their hearts out EVERY friday. ESPICALLY number three JACKIE ABERNATHY. Why don't you just say there names instead of there numbers...
The truth

United States

#42 Nov 9, 2011
Parents need to get a life and get the f$&@ off topix and quit talking sh%*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bayonne nj 21,381
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
It's the economy stupid Thu Bertford 1
Climate Change Jan 17 Nardel 1
Darren Stone Jan 15 doo 3
Jason Ridley Jan 15 doo 6
You can't help people on meth Jan 13 She is mentally ill 21

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages