Whitehead's Appeal Today Nov 26 @ 3:00

Posted in the Chatsworth Forum

concerned citizen

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2012
If you have any information or obscene pictures oh him, please come forward or contact the City Council. He has been sending vular pictures of himself to women for years. He has harrassed women of all kind for the past 20 years, he got by with it because he was a policeman. Well his luck ran out and he lost his job. Now he has filed an appeal and trying to get his job back. This predator needs to be stopped. He is a sexual predator! Crimnal charges should of been filed on him years ago.
No I in team

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2012
And what do you think about the officers who had to bust their asses while he was " supposedly/ rumored to not be working. If the mayor and city council had been doing their job this would never got this far. I bet it was pure hell for the ones doing their jobs. Of course for the few that rode around shotgun or was his best friend at work, what was going through their minds? Everybody in town saw you riding shotgun, what say you know? Phase two would be a questionnaire for the entire ciity council, including the mayor. 1: what level of the clouds were you in, not to see what he was rumored to be doing. 2: did they ever meet with the entire department or, any other city departments. 3: what have you done since in office to Benifits the city department, besides number crunch. This stinks to high hell, citizens should demand to know what these individuals have been working on to make Chatsworth a better place.
concerned citizen

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
I agree, other policeman with that dept work hard and are good honest men doing theie job, while that pervert sit on his but sending pictures of his ugly little pecker. What is so bad, he was paid 50,000.00 a year for chasing women! They need to get rid of city council and start over. They also need to get rid of Terry Martin, he knew what he was doing, because he does the same things. Two oerverted loosers! They need to clean house @ CPD!
concerned citizen

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I agree, other policeman with that dept work hard and are good honest men doing theie job, while that pervert sit on his but sending pictures of his ugly little pecker. What is so bad, he was paid 50,000.00 a year for chasing women! They need to get rid of city council and start over. They also need to get rid of Terry Martin, he knew what he was doing, because he does the same things. Two oerverted loosers! They need to clean house @ CPD!
i meant to say two Perverted loosers, not oerverted loosers. Sorry about the typo.
concerned citizen

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Well, what was the outcome for Peckerhead today?
does anyone know?
Come on Now

Dalton, GA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
How ludicrous.

Terminate an employee for improper conduct.
Backtrack on that and call it a "budget decision".

Allow the ex-employee unemployment benefits on our dime.

Inform the ex-employee that a reduction in force decision can not be appealed.

Backtrack on that and permit ex-employee to appeal.

Schedule an appeal hearing 10 days later.

Ten minutes prior to said appeal hearing backtrack again and inform ex-employee an appeal is not allowed under the conditions of dismissal.

Unbelievable.

Think it would have worked the same way in the private sector ?

Does our local newspaper have the courage to sit down with the city attorney and/or a council member to enlighten the public on what really transpired, or are we all to trod merrily along while this passes quietly into the night ?
concerned citizen

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Well, the coward Whitehead backed down at the last minute. I guess he figured out he was bringing negative attention to himself! What an idiot......He has gotten away with all kinds of unethical things over the years..........And now he is getting away with more. The newspaper needs to investigate this entire situation and report the truth He is nothing but white trash! He isn't fit to be dog catcher. He sure doesn't deserve to draw unemployment! His wife is crazy for staying with such a looser! I don't know why any woman would want to mess with his short ugly ass, he not cute at all! He is dog ugly!
Meatballz

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Come on Now wrote:
How ludicrous.
Terminate an employee for improper conduct.
Backtrack on that and call it a "budget decision".
Allow the ex-employee unemployment benefits on our dime.
Inform the ex-employee that a reduction in force decision can not be appealed.
Backtrack on that and permit ex-employee to appeal.
Schedule an appeal hearing 10 days later.
Ten minutes prior to said appeal hearing backtrack again and inform ex-employee an appeal is not allowed under the conditions of dismissal.
Unbelievable.
Think it would have worked the same way in the private sector ?
Does our local newspaper have the courage to sit down with the city attorney and/or a council member to enlighten the public on what really transpired, or are we all to trod merrily along while this passes quietly into the night ?
Your local paper has the balls of a newborn male mouse .... And they might be bigger. It's pathetic, I bet Bryant wishes he was still @ the police dept. so he could have been saved.
RESIDENT

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Well, the coward Whitehead backed down at the last minute. I guess he figured out he was bringing negative attention to himself! What an idiot......He has gotten away with all kinds of unethical things over the years..........And now he is getting away with more. The newspaper needs to investigate this entire situation and report the truth He is nothing but white trash! He isn't fit to be dog catcher. He sure doesn't deserve to draw unemployment! His wife is crazy for staying with such a looser! I don't know why any woman would want to mess with his short ugly ass, he not cute at all! He is dog ugly!
Rachel Brownrachelbrown@daltoncitizen .com
CHATSWORTH — An appeals hearing for a former Chatsworth police detective was canceled minutes before it was to start on Monday.

Steve Williams, an attorney for the city of Chatsworth, said former detective Jim Whitehead was not entitled to a hearing under the city’s personnel policy because he was let go due to budget cuts and not because he did anything wrong. Whitehead planned to ask the city’s police committee for his job back.

“I have spoken with Mr. Whitehead just within the last 10 minutes and he understands that, acknowledges that and said there is really no purpose of having this hearing,” Williams told about a dozen people gathered for the hearing at Chatsworth City Hall.

Whitehead left the building before reporters could speak with him.

Records in Whitehead’s personnel file show Chief Terry Martin originally dismissed him Nov. 2 because he violated department policies in an infraction that involved “inappropriate contact with another officer’s wife” through texting and photos. Williams said a few days later council members eliminated Whitehead’s position because of budget cuts, placing a second notice of separation in his file. Williams said the first separation notice will be taken out of his file.

Martin has declined to discuss details of the texting issue as did Williams, who said he wanted to respect Whitehead’s wishes to not have that information publicized.
Alderman Wayne Graves said the city has a $400,000 budget deficit. The city’s budget is $1.2 million this year. While there is enough money in the fund balance to cover it, officials are looking to make cuts wherever they can, he said.

“We had to cut a position, so I guess that was the most convenient,” Graves said of Whitehead’s job.

Whitehead had worked for the department since 1990 and was paid close to $50,000 annually
Type

Monroe, NC

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Russell Stookey, atty, Blairsville, Ga.
concerned citizen

Florissant, MO

#11 Nov 27, 2012
It's okay to disrspect other people, but not a policeman who did something very wrong and sick. That is a jole! He is no different than anyone else. When you work as a public servant, there should be no privacy when you get fired. For some reason, he knows some dirt on someone and they are trying to keep things quite.......How dirtY!! I bet he won't get another job making 50 k sendind pictures of his little pecker!
I'm sure Dalton won't hire him! He is too perverted to work in law enforcement! Maybe he can frame a picture of his pecker and look at it while he is at home drawing his welfare check!
I wonder

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Nov 27, 2012
I'm glad to hear/see this worked out in a manner
that allows Jim to carry on with his life.
Obviously the texting and what not
was immaterial to the case.
So now Jim can draw unemployment benfits
like anyone else that has been let go from a job
due to that job being done away with.
Congratulations,Jim.
Though I realize you might have wished to stay with the dept. longer,
if it had to happen that you could no longer stay,
I think for your best interest,
this was the best case scenario that could transpire.
Best wishes to you.
Btw...those few on here saying you're dog ugly
and stuff like that...
pay them no mind.
They need some or new glasses :)
because their opinion is wrong on that subject :)
Know that some people DO wish you all the best.
I'm one of them.
Co workers unite......
instead of back stabbing......
wouldn't that be wonderful????
I wonder

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Nov 27, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
It's okay to disrspect other people, but not a policeman who did something very wrong and sick. That is a jole! He is no different than anyone else. When you work as a public servant, there should be no privacy when you get fired. For some reason, he knows some dirt on someone and they are trying to keep things quite.......How dirtY!! I bet he won't get another job making 50 k sendind pictures of his little pecker!
I'm sure Dalton won't hire him! He is too perverted to work in law enforcement! Maybe he can frame a picture of his pecker and look at it while he is at home drawing his welfare check!
UNEMPLOYMENT BENIFITS are not WELFARE benifits.
He worked his job to be entitled to those benifits just like anyone else that has ever drawn UE.
Believe me,the office in Dalton is going to see that you are entitled to the benifits when you sign up BEFORE you are able to draw a check!!
I'm STILL curious about how you all seem to know enough about the size
of Jims' privates to comment about it????
If it's like y'all are saying...
why would he be sending pictures to so many women????
Just saying......
I wonder??????
Billy Greene

Douglasville, GA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
It's so amazing the city has a budget short fall? Didn't mayor penland and the counsel lower city taxes this year? Yes they did lower taxes! This is just another example of our local government not being open and honest with its citizens. It looks to me like either the city is lying to us or can't do simple math! I can't wait until 2014.
Bobby

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Jim Whitehead won't have a problem getting another job. For one thing these people all stick together when one of them is threatened. He didn't do anything illegal just unethical and if you fire a Cop every time they did something unethical there would be no cops. Also mandated 30 year policemen don't grow on trees. He lives in Bradley County and I am sure they would hire him if they have an opening. Chatsworth laid him off rather than fire him, happens every day in government jobs and in some private companies to keep down scandal. Wasn't handled very well or most people wouldn't even be aware he was gone. All jobs are political.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Motorcycle theif!!! 1 hr Tosha1116 1
jessica carlock 5 hr michelle obama 18
Amnesty for illegals 5 hr awake 4
Removing posts that don't violate any terms of use 6 hr Daisy 3
Net Neutrality and the GOP 6 hr HaHaReally 7
Ricky Bagley Drug Dealing Loser 18 hr just asking 7
where are the worst places to eat in Murray ???... 18 hr just asking 1

Chatsworth News Video

Chatsworth Dating
Find my Match

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chatsworth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chatsworth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:40PM
Grading Atlanta's Positional Units in Week 12
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NFL 4:42 AM
Mike Smith explains shaky clock management in loss
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Double Check: Mike Smith's blunder, Raiola cheap shot