Official: Faculty to be removed at LA...

Official: Faculty to be removed at LA school

There are 1 comment on the The News Tribune story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Official: Faculty to be removed at LA school. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

The Los Angeles Unified School District superintendent says the faculty at Miramonte Elementary School will be removed following allegations of child sex abuse against two teachers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

Joey Sanchez

AOL

#1 Feb 7, 2012
We should all use this as a teachable moment for our kids.

Sneaking into Mexico, or any foreign country, where you have no legal status or legal rights to be in the Country, may not end well for your family.

Better to encourage your children to obey the LAW rather than ignore the Laws in a foreign Country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost dog 8 hr DianaAlaska 1
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) Apr 26 William Rowden 103
Review: Apple Van Lines Apr 26 blakeV53 3
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
Woodland Hills branch library Los Angeles Drama... Apr 22 happy gangster li... 9
News Newhall boy suffers "severe bites" by pit bull (Jun '10) Apr 22 URmisinformed 65
News LAPD, family both trying to find man missing 4 ... (Oct '09) Apr 21 I win GOOD 7

Chatsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatsworth Mortgages