Dwayne Parker parkeyboy02

Posted in the Chatham Forum

GoRrippedOff

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Anyone know this clown, he likes to rip people off on parts over the internet, will only accept money orders and then dosent ship your stuff, says its usps fault and no tracking number...he has screwed over several folks, and refuses to make it right

He races #02 go kart at Liberity and Providence?

BEWARE HE SELLS JUNK AND RIPS FOLKS OFF, TOTAL LIAR AND LOOSER!!!

here is his twitter with a pic https://twitter.com/parkerboy02

follow some of his twitter coversations, laughable
dwayne parker

Danville, VA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
GoRrippedOff wrote:
Anyone know this clown, he likes to rip people off on parts over the internet, will only accept money orders and then dosent ship your stuff, says its usps fault and no tracking number...he has screwed over several folks, and refuses to make it right
He races #02 go kart at Liberity and Providence?
BEWARE HE SELLS JUNK AND RIPS FOLKS OFF, TOTAL LIAR AND LOOSER!!!
here is his twitter with a pic https://twitter.com/parkerboy02
follow some of his twitter coversations, laughable
look here bud. i sent you the legends axle. the right side axle just liked you asked for. i never said anything like it was billet or anything like that.it was advertised as a set of legends axles. simple as that. if your not happy with it just sell the dam thing. no one can make morons like you happy you sorry piece of shit. there is no need of you bitching and whining because you thought you were going to get something for nothing. i sent you the axle. i have my usps receipt and my tracking receipt. so as for you, you sorry piece of shit. you can kiss my hairy ass. and by the way the axle was brand new as it comes from 600 racing. i know that for a fact because i bought both of them myself from 600 racing. so get your stories straight you sorry ass liar. i hope some moron totals your ragged ass shit the first time out you dick head.
dwayne parker

Danville, VA

#3 Dec 28, 2012
and another thing, get your facts straight before you go around throwing lies. ive got my facts right here.
GotRippedOff

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2013
dwayne parker wrote:
and another thing, get your facts straight before you go around throwing lies. ive got my facts right here.
Here's some facts for you...(Using differnt names to start threads to sell)
http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php...
selling fake oakleys, claiming they were real???

and yet another thread about you not sending folks the stuff they paid for,
http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php...
how come you use different names to start threads?
on Bobs and racing junk .com
is it because your so honest or more like dishonest???
I really want to know why you have to use so many differnet names...
If find it very odd that you are back off and just use another name after someone claims they have an issue with you, you blame the customer for your lack of common sense, how much does it cost for a tracking number? under a damn dollar, that would be the only proof you need to prove that you had shipped the stuff and use payal...but of course you cant do tnat either, because then the folk would have some type of reourse to get thier money back...yeah why would you want to give someone thier money back??? what the hell am I thinking??

Also you got me pegged as the wrong guy, I didnt buy axels from you, just one of the many who didnt get thier stuff and you pretty much told me to go pound salt, your excuse after you cashed my money order was that usps must have lost it...no tracking, no proof....but of course you kept my $$$$
once again how come this seems to happen to you? you would figure you would want to prove to everyone that you are a honset person, by using a tracking number.
GotRippedOff

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
dwayne parker wrote:
<quoted text> look here bud. i sent you the legends axle. the right side axle just liked you asked for. i never said anything like it was billet or anything like that.it was advertised as a set of legends axles. simple as that. if your not happy with it just sell the dam thing. no one can make morons like you happy you sorry piece of shit. there is no need of you bitching and whining because you thought you were going to get something for nothing. i sent you the axle. i have my usps receipt and my tracking receipt. so as for you, you sorry piece of shit. you can kiss my hairy ass. and by the way the axle was brand new as it comes from 600 racing. i know that for a fact because i bought both of them myself from 600 racing. so get your stories straight you sorry ass liar. i hope some moron totals your ragged ass shit the first time out you dick head.
Wasnt me that bought axles from you, you want me to kiss your hairy ass?... you gay?...wow..I'm flattered but sorry I dont swing that way...I didnt think you did either by some of the big chicks you twitter with, but now we know.

Dont worry, I will be warning folks about you, with the truth.
GotRippedOff

Salem, WV

#6 Nov 18, 2013
Well it seems good ole sweaty tele-tubbie Dwayne Parker is up to the same crap.

http://karting.4cycle.com/showthread.php...

Whats the matter Dwayne not enough money to make your house trailer payment again or did you run out of doughnuts again and need your crispy cream fix?

If anyone knows this slob(Dewayne), please let him know the karma bus is a coming.
in4u

Mobile, AL

#7 Nov 26, 2013
dewayne parker is in fact a scam artist, nothing more than a pos he scammed me for a few hundred as well (375)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Danville, VA (Aug '10) Dec 20 Everyone 33
Branch Champion Dec 13 Racy 1
need gay advice Nov '14 whoa 4
I couldn't understand environment in .net progr... Nov '14 smarterway 1
US tobacco growers brace for tougher competition Sep '14 Does Not Compute 1
tyrone barksdale Aug '14 whoa 1
Dollar Mart (Jul '11) Jul '14 Clarence 2
Chatham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chatham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chatham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chatham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:12 pm PST