New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,734 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#7248 Jul 23, 2012
massenaintrest wrote:
You can also curb it by making sure certain guns and magazines aren't availabe..
With over 280 million firearms in civilian hands already in the US, it's just naive - if not downright delusional - to think it's possible to "make sure certain guns and magazines aren't available."

They're more than available, and always will be readily available to the bad guys, no matter how many laws and regulations are written, and how many hundreds of millions are wasted trying to enforce impractical laws and regs to no effect. "Making sure certain guns and magazines aren't available" is a fool's errand in the US.

You're dreaming. Get over it. That toothpaste isn't going back in the tube.

wondering

United States

#7249 Jul 23, 2012
sorry to be off topic but does anyone know the name of the new thrift type store by maryjane books in cobleskill?
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7252 Jul 24, 2012
first off no one is saying people can't own guns,allpeople want is some common sense gun laws.As for hunting and assault rifles there are clear differences.How many hunting rifles have a capacity to hold 100 round magazines,an assault rifle can be loaded much faster then a hunting rifle also,etc.During the ban anyone that wanted a rifle for hunting or security was able to get one,just not the assault types.I will say it again my right not too be killed is as constitutional as your right too own a gun.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7253 Jul 24, 2012
NY State does have good gun laws but they are hampered by other states' lax gun laws.What is so wrong with wanting a good through background check before allowing someone to purchase a gun.And equating deaths caused by doctors,autos or anything else with gun deaths in nonsensical.A guns purpose is too kill and nothing else.As for summary execution,what a stupid idea.We are a nation of laws,to execute someone without a trial is un-american,and puts us on the same level as the murderer.Thank god we are a better nation then that.Anybody that wants a hunting rifle in NY is able to buy one legally,providing he has no criminal record.In NNY there are plenty of guns,and no one has problems getting them,they just have to fill out a little paper work and wait a day.I own guns and have never had a problem purchasing one,nor have my friends.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7254 Jul 24, 2012
One more thing Davy Crocket did a pretty good job of hunting with a low tech rifle.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7255 Jul 24, 2012
Nac,where do you draw the line on what can and can't be sold as weapons.If semi-automatic assault weapons are legal,why not full automatic?Is it because of the fact that their rapid rate of fire makes them more dangerous?What about the M-40,it's basically an oversized,single round shotgun.While you wouldn't make the HE or tear gas rounds available,it also fires a round filled with large bbs,and also fires a shell filled with tiny darts.What about machine guns,how come gun manufacturers can't market and sell new ones.Criminals have been able to get their hands on these,so shouldn't we all be able to get them?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7256 Jul 24, 2012
Teddy the Peddy,you calling me a bigot,now that's rich.You are always making bigoted,uninformed remarks about muslims and that Obama may be a secret one,as if being a muslim is a crime or that they don't deserve the same rights the rest of Americans do.But someone tells the truth about mormonism founders and they are a BIGOT.Could it be because of the fact that muslims are brown skinned and "different",that makes them fair game for you to make racist remarks about.Maybe tonight in bed,you and feces face should have a long talk about the bigotry running through your feeble brains.Do your research Mittens ancestor moved to Mexico for one reason and one reason only and that was to practice his perverted polygamy,because Utah had to renounce it to become a state.I know facts are foreign to you,but give em a try once in a while.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7257 Jul 24, 2012
What about drugs,our insatiable appetite for them coupled with our insane drug laws have led to murder and mayhem all over the globe.Criminals will always be selling drugs,yet I hear no cry from the nra to legalize all drugs.Why not? It's been proven time and time again you can't win the war on drugs,yet we foolishly keep at it.If people will always have guns is sound reasoning for not restricting them,then people will always have drugs,is just as sound a reason for not restricting them.Nobody dies from mary-jane,but an AK-47 sure can kill you.

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7260 Jul 24, 2012
Go Rom!
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7261 Jul 24, 2012
feces face:Typical no answers response.I asked where do you draw the line and yo evaded my answer.Same with the drugs question,no answers just inane retorts.I doubt if an intelligent idea could live in your blood starved,feeble brain.Once again you show your internet courage,you are real tough when posting,knowing you don't have to meet the person you are talking so tough to.In person you wouldn't say shit if you had a mouthful.Now go see teddy the peddy or another one of your imaginary allies.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7262 Jul 24, 2012
Big news from the colts neck trailer park.The police raided oppresso boys trailer.They had been tipped off that teddy boy,feces face,lost templar and oppresso had been together.They know this is a violation of the terms of their parole,known felons,let alone pedophiles aren't allowed to associate with one another.Oppresso boy is posting again,so his mom must have bailed him out,his father has washed his hands of him.All the people in the park are afraid to let their children out alone,because of these guys.While colts neck is an impoverished town,we don't deserve to have to live next to these creeps.Of course the "I SUPPORT NAMBLA" sign in his front yard is really asking for it.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7263 Jul 24, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
Teddy the Peddy,you calling me a bigot,now that's rich.You are always making bigoted,uninformed remarks about muslims and that Obama may be a secret one,as if being a muslim is a crime or that they don't deserve the same rights the rest of Americans do.But someone tells the truth about mormonism founders and they are a BIGOT.Could it be because of the fact that muslims are brown skinned and "different",that makes them fair game for you to make racist remarks about.Maybe tonight in bed,you and feces face should have a long talk about the bigotry running through your feeble brains.Do your research Mittens ancestor moved to Mexico for one reason and one reason only and that was to practice his perverted polygamy,because Utah had to renounce it to become a state.I know facts are foreign to you,but give em a try once in a while.
You are a racist muslim bigot pervert Obama-worshipping lowlife gutterbred weasel rat religious-biggoted embarrassed landfill dweller who hides from the real world and will remain a losing penniless urchin poisoned by the Obama snakeoil... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Embarrassed Location ObamaFailure!
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7266 Jul 24, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
Big news from the colts neck trailer park.The police raided oppresso boys trailer.They had been tipped off that teddy boy,feces face,lost templar and oppresso had been together.They know this is a violation of the terms of their parole,known felons,let alone pedophiles aren't allowed to associate with one another.Oppresso boy is posting again,so his mom must have bailed him out,his father has washed his hands of him.All the people in the park are afraid to let their children out alone,because of these guys.While colts neck is an impoverished town,we don't deserve to have to live next to these creeps.Of course the "I SUPPORT NAMBLA" sign in his front yard is really asking for it.
We have no trailer parks in the estates of Colts Neck; we keep vagrants such as you removed from the good life we enjoy here. When you get parole, you should beg to enter your landfill library and google our beautiful community of Colts Neck, getting invigorated by our handsome estates. Fortunately for us, vagrants such as you would never be embraced here. Lowlife riffraff is discouraged, even for employment in lowly service jobs, such as stable cleaning. This especially holds true for those such as you, who have been incarcerated for deviant behavior. Remain in the Massena Prison, and if you ever get parole, remember. you will only be permitted in lowlife regions that accept rejects from bottomfeeding landfills, which will make you feel right at cardboard box... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden Embarrassed Location ObamaFailure!
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7267 Jul 24, 2012
Feces face,you won't answer because you have none.That's the fallacy of your whole arguement.We have for a long time recgnized the govts. right to draw lines restricting what arms you can and can't have.An rpg is a hand held weapon,but you can't own one.An M-40 grenade launcher looks like an oversized shot gun but you can't own one, a flame thrower is carried by one man,but you can't own one,a machine gun can be carried and fired by one man,but you can't own a new one.And why is that,it is because the courts have recognized the govt.has the right to restrict what kind of weapons you can own.Every one of the afore mentioned weapons could be used to defend yourself and your family from an attacker,but you can't own one.I didn't figure old feces face could figure out an answer,I knew he would resort to grade school name calling,he is basically a shallow minded individual,who never takes the time to really research an issue,it's to easy to engage in name calling.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7270 Jul 24, 2012
ImbecileWhoHides wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the Democratic Fact: Obama has been an incompetent president for 4 years... He has no idea what he's doing, and neither do you... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Very Embarrassed ObamaFailure!
What is the matter didn't they teach you to read down there in N.J.?
Or you choose not to read the facts.
You really should read the facts and if you can't read have somebody read them to you.
As for Obama being " incompetent"
Read this if you can
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
Obama does better than Bush on creating jobs.
He was left an economy that was on the brink of a depression, the budget Bush left him ran the debt up almost two trillion dollars.
He has since lowered that.
You may want to re read this again
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P... .
Compaired to Bush and concidering what Bush left him to work with he is doing a heck of a job.
Have a nice day
Stosh

France

#7271 Jul 24, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
...and if you can't read have somebody read them to you.
You can't write/type properly. Why don't you have someone else write for you?
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7272 Jul 24, 2012
Good for you feces face,when you don't have a good answer,bluster,name call and change the subject.Again where do you draw the line on what weapons americans can possess.Can't answer it can you.FOOL.
massenaintrest

Ithaca, NY

#7273 Jul 24, 2012
Feces face,you will have a classIII license when pigs have wings.You lying sack of shit!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7274 Jul 24, 2012
Stosh wrote:
<quoted text>You can't write/type properly. Why don't you have someone else write for you?
Sorry.
the next time I will try to breakdown as many words as I can to one syllable words so you can read them.
If the words are still too big for you maybe you can have somebody read them to you and explain to you what they mean.
Have a nice day
nilknraf

New York, NY

#7275 Jul 24, 2012
Jason Clark resigns...or did he ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NY assigns 12 investigators to campus rape cases Thu Ralph 1
News $4 million office renovations will consolidate ... Aug 29 Anthony B 5
nysdec and adirondack park agency in collusion ... Aug 27 Tom Payne 1
News Mazzone Hospitality announces partnership with ... Aug 25 Mark K 1
Cool Slim Invites You Chance To Win A $50 Visa ... Aug 21 mybff101 1
Albany, get rid of your red light cameras. Aug 20 Rational Responder 1
Sharon Mesick (May '09) Feb '15 Frank 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatham Mortgages