Teen charged with vehicular homicide

Teen charged with vehicular homicide

There are 2 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Jul 9, 2010, titled Teen charged with vehicular homicide. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

Police say a Columbia County teenager was drunk when he caused the crash that resulted in a man's death - and they say his mother gave him the alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Sue

Chatham, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2010
Why is he not in jail yet? An interesting story for you. Since this incident he threatened to shoot his mother, has been selling drugs and has always said "he will kill someone before going to jail". Why doesn't our system work before someone else dies?
how do you know

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2010
how do you know that? and if that's the truth why are you writing it on a topix forum and not telling the authorities? i think that you just are writing something to feel important....i absolutely know this was a tragedy....but the kid is in enough trouble...you don't need to be posting anymore drama...focus on your own family....or maybe it's more entertaining for you to focus on someone else's misfortunes....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TU+ Authorities shared 'contradictory' statemen... 17 hr Bernard 1
News Driven by power outages and savings, towns look... Feb 7 Solarman 1
News Notable professional women in the Capital Region Feb 3 Mayor P 1
News Quigley: Pro-choice lawmakers try to turn the t... (Mar '12) Feb 2 kenionbrown 112
News JetBlue to fly nonstop between Buffalo, Los Ang... Feb 2 I like this one 1
Sharon Mesick (May '09) Feb '15 Frank 34
News Chatham, N.Y.: Four musicals make Mac-Haydn bow... (Feb '14) Feb '14 J Lyman Congdon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatham Mortgages