Public option is reform bill must

Public option is reform bill must

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Public option is reform bill must. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Taking the public option out of the health insurance reform bill only serves the insurance industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Dave HARDING

Norfolk, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2009
Insisting on a public option is the surest way to kill health care reform. If there really is agreement on 80% of the proposed change, let's pass that NOW and then work on the other 20%. This is NO TIME for EITHER side to dig in their heels.

“CARPE DIEM”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2009
Contact your representatives and insist they vote for the public option. I did.

President Obama
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Governor Deval Patrick
http://www.mass.gov/...

Senator John Kerry
http://kerry.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

Congressman John Olver
http://www.house.gov/olver/contactme.html

Benjamin Downing
[email protected]

Daniel Bosley
[email protected] us

Denis Guyer
[email protected]

William Pigmatelli
[email protected]

Christopher Speranzo
[email protected] ate.MA.US
Rob

Berne, NY

#3 Sep 14, 2009
You need to take the government of Hussein Obama out of the health insurance reform bill and then you might have something. Thanks Curly1 for listing the biggest idiots (below Patrick) the state of Massachusetts can muster. That list reads like of who's who of incompetence and hypocrisy. Most of them ride a short bus to work if I am not mistaken.

Since: Sep 09

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Sep 14, 2009
What about the LAWYERS?!?! the TRIAL LAWYERS who are all DEMOCRATS and obviously want what they want and do not give a darn about the rest of us in regards to HEALTH CARE REFORM!!!!!!
They are not interested in REFORMING what they do for a living, and you do not hear the administration of this President saying anything MEANININGFUL and TRUE about curbing these lawsuits that make the lawyers very rich and can obliterate a Physicians career...
TORT REFORM NOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 55 min 12 Days of Christmas 190
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) 7 hr SDT 20
News Racist lawyer: TV made me do it (Apr '12) Tue George 3
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... Tue Trumps in the gutter 249
Ban Saratoga Harness Racing Dobson Coppola Deve... Dec 10 Stink it up 5
Guess Kovachick Kambrich Combined Head weight Dec 9 Arnie the Nub 10
Russian Distraction: Trump recognizes Jerusalem... Dec 6 Comey 1

Chatham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatham Mortgages