Muller indicted by grand jury

Muller indicted by grand jury

There are 16 comments on the Register-Star story from Aug 9, 2006, titled Muller indicted by grand jury. In it, Register-Star reports that:

A Columbia County Grand Jury voted an indictment against William Muller on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-Star.

Jane Doe

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2006
What tangible evidence was found to indict Mr. Muller?
John Doe

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2006
Jane Doe wrote:
What tangible evidence was found to indict Mr. Muller?
We will find in the end, dont you know that information cant be released to the public. He is clearly guilty. Stop trying to take advantage of our justice system as most do. 2 great people are gone due to his actions.
Mary

Statesville, NC

#3 Oct 10, 2006
It was not just HIS actions! Most people don't know the whole story....and don't know the real man he is....Carolyn and Dennis did - and they loved him dearly.
John Doe

Slingerlands, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2006
It was entirely his actions. Basically you're saying his actions are justified. To place blame on somebody else for something he CHOSE to do is entirely wrong, he could have handled this differently. Society trusted he would act sensibly given whatever situation he was in. He and only he should be responsible for his action no matter what the circumstance. I am sorry but to try and justify his actions by placing blame with others is wrong, Dennis and carolyn did not deserve this.
Mary

Statesville, NC

#5 Nov 1, 2006
I did not say that his actions were "justified". I did not say Dennis and Carolyn deserved this. Of course he is responsible for his actions. That was not my point. My point is that sometimes you have to look beyond what is on the news and in the papers. From this experience, I have learned that we are not given the whole truth from the papers, etc. and also that you should not judge people until you've been in their shoes....which, from your stance - it is obvious that you have not been where he has - and you can't say what you would or would not do. Again, I am not justifying any of Bill's actions, I just know him - the REAL him - and know that this was not the man he is inside. You have no idea what really went on preceding this tragic event. Carolyn and Dennis do - and they know the man inside too. They LOVED him. What is the lowest point you've ever been at in your life?
John Doe wrote:
It was entirely his actions. Basically you're saying his actions are justified. To place blame on somebody else for something he CHOSE to do is entirely wrong, he could have handled this differently. Society trusted he would act sensibly given whatever situation he was in. He and only he should be responsible for his action no matter what the circumstance. I am sorry but to try and justify his actions by placing blame with others is wrong, Dennis and carolyn did not deserve this.
John Doe

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2006
You're missing the point. I never mentioned i knew less than what was in the in the papers... I also never mentioned that they didnt love who billy is inside.... The point i am making is that he should be held accountable for his actions to the fullest extent. Even though they may have loved him deep down inside like you're saying, they still wouldnt have wanted him to do this to them. Would you like your son-in-law to murder you because you love who he is??
Mary

Statesville, NC

#7 Jan 9, 2007
No, I wouldn't. I guess we're both missing each others' points. Who are you?
John Doe wrote:
You're missing the point. I never mentioned i knew less than what was in the in the papers... I also never mentioned that they didnt love who billy is inside.... The point i am making is that he should be held accountable for his actions to the fullest extent. Even though they may have loved him deep down inside like you're saying, they still wouldnt have wanted him to do this to them. Would you like your son-in-law to murder you because you love who he is??
friend

AOL

#8 Jan 9, 2007
i have to agree with mary,nobody really knows what happened that night.probably never will hopefully the truth will come out at the trial if his wife gets up there and tells the whole truth people will see.there is more to the story than everyone knows.you are innocent until proven guilty there is only two people who know what happened.besides dennis and carolyn,may god be with them and let the truth be known.
Family-Dennis and Carolyn

Slingerlands, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2007
I am family to them both.
He proved he was guilty that night. spare our family the "you are innocent until proven guilty". You're hiding behind a murderer.
a relative of them both

Wolcott, CT

#10 Jan 10, 2007
I am family to both Christie and Billy. Let me tell you something... there were AT LEAST 4 adults there that night 2 of which are now deceased and 1 in prision what about the other one... SHE IS NO SAINT OR AS INNOCENT AS PEOPLE THINK of the crimes committed... I know that FOR A FACT!!!!
friend of both brewster

AOL

#11 Jan 10, 2007
I don't think anyone iWs hiding behind a murderer.Unfortunately it is a tragic situation for all those involved both families i think that it is hard to imagine what really happened that night, surely no harm was meant to come to dennis and carolyn but there had to be something very wrong that happened before the incident what could that have been??????????
i also am family

AOL

#16 Apr 3, 2007
a relative of them both wrote:
I am family to both Christie and Billy. Let me tell you something... there were AT LEAST 4 adults there that night 2 of which are now deceased and 1 in prision what about the other one... SHE IS NO SAINT OR AS INNOCENT AS PEOPLE THINK of the crimes committed... I know that FOR A FACT!!!!
i also am family and have to agrre you just dont go around playing head games with someone,and that is what she did.i say she is just as much to blame as he is ,she not only lost two people who loved both of them very much but also ruined her sons life as well as her husband that she supposedly loved .
why the parents

New York, NY

#17 Apr 11, 2007
regardless if whe played a head game or cheated on him etc... that doesn't give this man any right to go up in his in laws house and kill them. Why them... she did the wrong according to everyone then why kill the parents who everyone claims loved him so much and he loved them....
why the parents

New York, NY

#18 Apr 11, 2007
excuse me whe should be she
family

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Aug 22, 2008
Mary wrote:
It was not just HIS actions! Most people don't know the whole story....and don't know the real man he is....Carolyn and Dennis did - and they loved him dearly.
No most people dont know the whole story only Billy, Christie and their son. No, nobody knows the man he is not anybody! If we did Carolyn and Dennis would have put their love for him aside and listened to what Christie was saying! I wouldn't want to know the kind of person he really is because he's evil. Carolyn and Dennis did love him at one point but towards the end they knew what kind of guy he was but it was to late. They trusted him and he killed them. What a guy! Carolyn and Dennis now know the person he is and they will make sure if there is a heaven Billy won't be there some day. He will be in HELL where he put the whole Lynch and White family since he took them away. The pain doesnt stop we all miss them every day.
friends of the family

Bessemer City, NC

#20 Nov 30, 2008
NOONE makes that decision except for our King-GOD. How dare you try to make people other wise. There are a lot of people in a bad way since this all happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albany New York Sun Gail Hawthorne 1
Amish and Social Media by way of making money /... Sun Concerned NYS res... 1
Join nyadoptionequality Adoptees, birth parents... May 28 joanNYadoptees 2
News COMIN' SOON: New Concert Announcements May 28 Dennis S 3
News Siena poll: Cuomoa s favorability at a new low May 26 Smelly 1
News Police: Man assaulted, raped girlfriend (Oct '12) May 26 laughing louder 159
dr kamal karna roy ,1/2 rebel gop less than 1... (Sep '14) May 26 T JOHN 27
More from around the web

Chatham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]