An apple a day keeps insurer away

An apple a day keeps insurer away

There are 3 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 27, 2010, titled An apple a day keeps insurer away. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

I'm pretty sure I don't want the health care industry to decide how doctors should relate to patients.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Steven

Clockville, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
I would like the Berkshire Eagle to stop printing such horrendous below-average wastes of space like this letter.
Go oBUMa Yourself

East Otis, MA

#2 Jul 30, 2010
What other people eat is not the business of a leftist lunatic or the government. Hitler and Stalin evil as they were didn't try to tell people what they could eat.What is wrong with you? Live a sheltered life maybe? Chill out and order a pizza with extra cheese.
Go oBUMa Yourself

Williamstown, MA

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Go oBUMa Yourself wrote:
What other people eat is not the business of a leftist lunatic or the government. Hitler and Stalin evil as they were didn't try to tell people what they could eat.What is wrong with you? Live a sheltered life maybe? Chill out and order a pizza with extra cheese.
And we all know how much you admire Hitler and Stalin, you freaking Nazi/Commi lover!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SUNY Poly tries to put itself back together again 5 hr No nano for you 4
Similitudes (Dec '15) Feb 20 anonymous 66
News NY's Empire State Bldg says 'no' to Mother Teresa (Jun '10) Feb 19 Dismayed 53
Liberals have gone kooky Feb 18 Anne Ominous 2
Free Roof For A Family In Need! Feb 14 sandul12 1
Empire State takeover basketball Feb 12 101 ball 2
News Schenectady police search for missing woman (Jun '08) Feb 8 Maylynn 268

Chatham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chatham Mortgages