Extension cord sparks fire in Chatham home; resident flees
Jan 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Record
CHATHAM -- A faulty extension cord sparked a fire in the living room of a two-story Front Street home on Sunday afternoon that caused a man trapped inside to climb out a second story window to safety.
The cause of the fire was not a faulty extension cord, it was caused by an arc in the wall outlet.
|Vehicle found after man fatally shot in New Jer...||Dec 17||Sad||1|
|Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06)||Dec 15||want to help||242|
|Advice for Small Employers Drug Testing New Hires||Nov '13||Sterkfontein Swartkrans||1|
|Union County elections: Hillside race too close...||Nov '13||Thick tommy 08||1|
|Mountainside Mom Pleads Not Guilty to Charges i...||Nov '13||Cher Lueddeke||1|
|Us Stocks-Wall St edges lower as a little progr...||Oct '13||conservative crapola||24|
|NJ Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10)||Feb '13||Larry in VT||60|