Ticker0828

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Ticker0828. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

It started with Alan Rust casually saying to his friend Julie Harris , "I was going to ask you if you'd like to do 'The Effect of Gamma Rays on the Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds,' but I didn't have the heart to ask ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Julie Harris

Bedford, MA

#1 Aug 28, 2008
I met Ms. Harris the night I saw my friend Cherry Jones in "Blind Faith" on Broadway. Cherry knew I was coming, so my name was on the list at the door stage where I ran into Ms. Harris always wanting to see Cherry but her name was not on the list.I told the girl at the door "But this is JULIE HARRIS!". When I got to Cherry's dressing room I told her what was happening, so she went to the stage door to let her up! It was grand seeing these two actresses together... and I could tell from Ms.Harris' voice than she wasn't the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) May 4 jhack1355 17
News Ugly delicacy? Industry touts weird-looking Mon... Mar '18 Emerald 4
Chatham dune buggy racing in the early '70s? (Oct '07) Apr '17 Mph 7
People who work at Stop & Shop here are stupid!! (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kathy 1
News Police: 2 runaway calves on the lam in Cape Cod... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kathy 1
News Wolf considering Democratic run for governor in... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Kathy 1
News Orleans District Court (Aug '09) Nov '16 Q-Ball posse 23

Chatham Jobs

Personal Finance

Chatham Mortgages