Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Fred Bash wrote:
<quoted text>
A .38? Are you sure you didn't imagine the whole thing or see it in an old movie? Cops don't carry .38s much anymore. And as for the cameras, all Walmart cameras all over the world are tied into the Blue Light. You of all people should know that.
It was his personal weapon of choice, do you think? You are a complete MORON!

What I actually think is that it was an administration law man that was stalking me and he dropped his weapon because he is an IDIOT. Then upon police investigation the video was deep sixed!!!

I live in the real world and you live in Disneyland!!!
Fred Bash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It was his personal weapon of choice, do you think? You are a complete MORON!
What I actually think is that it was an administration law man that was stalking me and he dropped his weapon because he is an IDIOT. Then upon police investigation the video was deep sixed!!!
I live in the real world and you live in Disneyland!!!
And in your "real world" the good old boys can remotely turn off a camera to prevent you from assembling "evidence" that a police sergeant was following you. Real world indeed. Either you were hallucinating or Loss Prevention recognized you when you came in as a potentially violent mental case.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true? I wonder if this is the guy who dropped his 38 revolver at my feet in Walmart; then out of nowhere all 15 cameras facing the area were not on for that ten minute span!!!!! Does this guy resemble sgt fossa at all? I ask because the guy who dropped his revolver had a similar look like fossa!
Isn't it possible the incident was all in your head and never happened? Now I know Walmart has signs that say 'Watch for falling prices' but 'Watch for falling pistols'? Well that's a new one on me.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true? I wonder if this is the guy who dropped his 38 revolver at my feet in Walmart; then out of nowhere all 15 cameras facing the area were not on for that ten minute span!!!!! Does this guy resemble sgt fossa at all? I ask because the guy who dropped his revolver had a similar look like fossa!
I'm sorry but I'm just not buying into this story. What did you do when the gun fell at your feet?

What's your next story?
Jojo

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but I'm just not buying into this story. What did you do when the gun fell at your feet?
What's your next story?
He picked the gun up and sold it to a customer. Cop could not prove it as the camera was not working. Then he told the cop to screw. He is a nut job. lmao,
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
At the expense of sounding silly... someone dropped a gun at your feet and you can't describe what they look like? Wow I'm surprised nobody believes a thing you say. The last time you went to court as a witness were you like 'yeah I'm positive it was seven dwarfs and a green alien from Uranus that are watching me'?
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Catherine killed he butler,holly batman
Jtn

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Nighty night.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>At the expense of sounding silly... someone dropped a gun at your feet and you can't describe what they look like? Wow I'm surprised nobody believes a thing you say. The last time you went to court as a witness were you like 'yeah I'm positive it was seven dwarfs and a green alien from Uranus that are watching me'?
Do they actually allow you FitchMinister people to vote???

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they actually allow you FitchMinister people to vote???
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!
Well at least we can figure out how to vote and don't need a head start like the voters in Florida... and you still manage to screw it up.
massimo carducci

Foggia, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

sono massimo carducci sono italiano residente a foggia in via luigi sbano 17 cap71122 ancora non ricevo vincite dalle lotterie

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least we can figure out how to vote and don't need a head start like the voters in Florida... and you still manage to screw it up.
Ahh, the old hanging chad. We really did come off looking like a bunch of buffoons, didn't we?

We are not the smartest buch down here, who in their right mind would live in a swampland with mosquitos that you could slap a saddle on? Although we live here since it's pretty fertile grounds for my wife's entrepreneurial endeavors. She gets a lot of business from the men at the golf courses. And I get to spend all day here on Topix.
Important

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Jason Poitras Canned wrote:
Jason P. Poitras of Lunenburg was fired for cause by Lunenburg's Town Manager Kerry Spiedel. The termination occurred in April 2013 after he refused to resign, but the decision was not made public until this Fitchburg Sentinel article published the news on June 8, 2013...
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_...
Poitras, who resides at 102 Cross Street, was still listed as a part-time criminal justice instructor at Mt. Wachusett Community College in Gardner, Mass.
How this matters to Fitchburg who knows? In unrelated news there is a cop in Bangladesh who traded his daughter for two chickens and a goat. Damn those cops!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Important wrote:
<quoted text>How this matters to Fitchburg who knows? In unrelated news there is a cop in Bangladesh who traded his daughter for two chickens and a goat. Damn those cops!
Astute observation. Doesn't matter to Fitchburg and, more importantly, is irrelevant to the senate race thread. But Lynch believes that any story about any cop who gets himself in a jam will lead people to conclude that he was railroaded in both his manslaughter conviction and being sentenced to probation for assaulting a cop and a fireman, as well as (by his own admission) "several A & B on a police officer" convictions. The truth is that he is a violent unrepentant criminal who thinks he should be mayor. How delusional is that?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Buts long as we're posting irrelevant things on this thread...

The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) May 18, 1993

Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.

Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

And, of course, this classic...

Mayoral hopeful arrested in fight
Assault on police sergeant alleged

By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF
FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.

Sgt. Siomos said he walked outside when Mr. Lynch and Mr. Gonzalez started yelling at him aggressively. He said he immediately recognized Mr. Lynch,“a man that has been stalking this officer for a long time who I consider very dangerous given my knowledge of his criminal past.”

Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”

“(Mr. Lynch) continued to assault this officer, at which time I punched subject, taking him to the ground,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Sgt. Siomos said he told Mr. Lynch to stay on the ground, but when he got up and went after Sgt. Siomos again, Firefighter P.J. Roy, who had been on call as an emergency medical technician at the fire station, put his arms around him to restrain him. Mr. Lynch then began striking him with his elbows to get away, according to police reports.

Mr. Gonzalez tried to physically prevent Sgt. Siomos from arresting Mr. Lynch.

“I am very alarmed and it should be noted that both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration and was confiscated.

Mr. Lynch told police he was going to the CVS pharmacy to pick up his medications. Court documents say he is taking several medications, including Paroxetine for anxiety and depression.

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.

In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party while his parents were on vacation, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”

There were seven co-defendants in the case, said Mr. Lynch. Mr. Lynch and his brother pleaded guilty, he said. His brother served two years in prison. All of the other co-defendants pleaded not guilty, he said, but two others “did time” and another co-defendant is serving a life sentence.

Mr. Lynch moved to Fitchburg in 2000 and alleges that local and state police have harassed him since. He is self-employed as a carpenter.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
Buts long as we're posting irrelevant things on this thread...
The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) May 18, 1993
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Irrelevant but useful, especially to those of us who live in Fitchburg.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant but useful, especially to those of us who live in Fitchburg.
Hardly irrelevant since one of the convicted killers wants to be our mayor.

Kevin Lunch, killer who wants to be your mayor.
Jojo

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

On Topics.
I am now calling you NO Topic.
So people will know you are not Florida Retiree.
His says Largo Florida.

And you talk so stupid and immature.
You have no Topic.
Therefore I will refer to you as
NO TOPIC.
Have a nice day stupid.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Jojo wrote:
On Topics.
I am now calling you NO Topic.
So people will know you are not Florida Retiree.
His says Largo Florida.
And you talk so stupid and immature.
You have no Topic.
Therefore I will refer to you as
NO TOPIC.
Have a nice day stupid.
Hi sweetie. are you mad at me or my wife? Did she not service you to your liking? If you post your address I'll kindly refund the $10.

Well, my name says FLRetiree and I am registered with Topix. You could say I own this name so I don't know what to tell you. I've never lived in Largo but that is where my ISP is located.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chatham Discussions

Search the Chatham Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
North Adams Adding 100 Properties to... May '14 Some Guy From Adams 7
Habitat for Humanity raises walls for two house... Apr '14 Aleta Azarian 1
Former Campari's restaurant hits the market Mar '14 wayne t 1
This Just In...2-7-14 Mar '14 carbon apartied 1
Plymouth Man Arrested for Breaking into Oak Blu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sheryle Kozlowski 1
MA MA No Sales Tax for Alcohol Initiative, Question 1 (Oct '10) Oct '13 Darryl 159
•••
•••

Chatham News Video

•••
Chatham Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chatham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••