Top Stories - Tropical Depression Swirls Off East Coast; Expect...

A tropical depression gained speed early Tuesday off the East Coast between Bermuda and Massachusetts and was expected to briefly become a tropical storm. Full Story
Tom

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2007
Hurry up sheeple, run to home depot and buy some overpriced generators and plywood!!!! The sky is falling!!!
Dona

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2007
oh boy. it is almost august and now the storms start!
Dona

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2007
Tom wrote:
Hurry up sheeple, run to home depot and buy some overpriced generators and plywood!!!! The sky is falling!!!
hehe. thats funny!
richard

Fort White, FL

#4 Jul 31, 2007
u know i only wish it wuld turn around and come back cuse we need the rain..damage no rain yes
George

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 31, 2007
Dona wrote:
oh boy. it is almost august and now the storms start!
And I bet that those that are in the insurance business are starting to crack a smile. I believe that many of them wish for a hurricane to hit us. How else would they justify the record billions in profit they have made with the hurricane scare tactics?
Dona

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet that those that are in the insurance business are starting to crack a smile. I believe that many of them wish for a hurricane to hit us. How else would they justify the record billions in profit they have made with the hurricane scare tactics?
amen!! sad!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyannis man charged with rape of teenager Sep '14 JDN 1
town regeneration project Aug '14 victoria 1
North Adams Adding 100 Properties to... May '14 Some Guy From Adams 7
Habitat for Humanity raises walls for two house... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aleta Azarian 1
Former Campari's restaurant hits the market (Mar '14) Mar '14 wayne t 1
This Just In...2-7-14 (Mar '14) Mar '14 carbon apartied 1
Plymouth Man Arrested for Breaking into Oak Blu... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sheryle Kozlowski 1

Chatham News Video

Chatham Dating
Find my Match

Chatham Jobs

Chatham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chatham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chatham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]