Ex-Carver County deputy gets six mont...

Ex-Carver County deputy gets six months for meth theft from evidence vault

There are 1 comment on the Shakopee Valley News Newspaper and online community for Shakopee, Minnesota story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Ex-Carver County deputy gets six months for meth theft from evidence vault. In it, Shakopee Valley News Newspaper and online community for Shakopee, Minnesota reports that:

Former Carver County sheriffa s detective Daniel Kahlow will begin serving a six-month jail sentence in January in connection with the theft of methamphetamine earlier this year from the evidence vault at the Sheriffa s Office in Chaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shakopee Valley News Newspaper and online community for Shakopee, Minnesota.

The -81-

Le Sueur, MN

#1 Jan 18, 2011
CRACKER 8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Home Buyers Inspections Inc (Oct '08) Jul '17 upsethomeseller 2
Houses Required to rent as Ryder Cup 2016 Accom... (Jul '13) Sep '16 Jillian 26
News Carver County judge narrows list of potential P... (Jul '16) Jul '16 CherylConaty 1
News Chaska Police Search For Hit-And-Run Driver Who... (Oct '15) Oct '15 private guy 1
Minnesota Gardens Opening in Chaska (Mar '15) Mar '15 mngardens 1
My house is rented as Ryder Cup accommodation 2016 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Pheobe 1
Debate: Marijuana - Chaska, MN (Aug '10) May '13 l.kaelin 9

Chaska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chaska Mortgages