Chucky Cheese

Winchester, VA

#1 Apr 18, 2009
So I'm with my wife tonight and we leave a friend's house and a Chase City Cop, hereafter referred to as Ahole, shoots up behind us and tailgates us for a mile.

These jerks have already called in my plates before for nothing other than I was operating a motor vehicle.(I have a scanner)

I don't know what AHOLE was trying to do, but his time would have been better spent in a "bad" part of town...and oh yeah, he was pulling out of his Home when he decided to harass us...what was he doing at home at 11:00 pm when he was supposed to be on duty?

I swear, between the Town Manager and these jerks I can't wait to get the hell away from here, with my TAX dollars, as soon as possible.
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Urbanna, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2009
Maybe he was trying to see who you were and why you were near his home. hooo HOOOOOOOOOO
tired of bull

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2009
Chucky Cheese wrote:
So I'm with my wife tonight and we leave a friend's house and a Chase City Cop, hereafter referred to as Ahole, shoots up behind us and tailgates us for a mile.
These jerks have already called in my plates before for nothing other than I was operating a motor vehicle.(I have a scanner)
I don't know what AHOLE was trying to do, but his time would have been better spent in a "bad" part of town...and oh yeah, he was pulling out of his Home when he decided to harass us...what was he doing at home at 11:00 pm when he was supposed to be on duty?
I swear, between the Town Manager and these jerks I can't wait to get the hell away from here, with my TAX dollars, as soon as possible.
which one was it?
tierd of it

Aylett, VA

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Chucky Cheese wrote:
maybe its time to start helping our police department instead of bashing them on the net and in public. if any one has concerns about what the police are doing why dont you go see jordan or go to the next council meeting. most of them on the force help the town but i will agree some need to be gone. so insteed of trying to stir up b.s. in your spare time try to figure out a way to help the town better itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James "Don" Harris Nov '17 Billy 1
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Mar '17 Lynn 4
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper (Sep '15) Sep '15 pops 1
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
Mecklenburg County School Board (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy Lewis 2
Only in Mecklenburg County (Jan '13) Jan '13 WhoReallyCares 1

Chase City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance