as chase city takes its last breath, ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the guy

Warsaw, NC

#22 Feb 11, 2009
ffucck ya face kid. i'll jam mah balls in ur daddys mouth while ur mom eats brown from my nasty unwiped ass. come on down to my side of town so i can rearrange the diameter of your sweet ass with my filthy disease infected limp dick.....now thats how you turn on a chase city boy, aint it?
moses

Raleigh, NC

#23 Feb 12, 2009
the guy wrote:
ffucck ya face kid. i'll jam mah balls in ur daddys mouth while ur mom eats brown from my nasty unwiped ass. come on down to my side of town so i can rearrange the diameter of your sweet ass with my filthy disease infected limp dick.....now thats how you turn on a chase city boy, aint it?
its so funny you should say that, cause thats exactly what your mom said last night..and she did mention your limp dick and im sorry that you have been sticken with that condition,but there really is help for you out there.E.D.erectile dysfunction is no laughing matter and im sure your wife says its ok but dont worry i am taking good care of her needs...maybe lose some weight and exercise and that should help....your are not in this fight alone... unless you are just gay and dont like girls?that was to easy,you gotta try harder with your comebacks...
voice of reason

United States

#24 Feb 13, 2009
You 2 are both imature idiots, and this is the reason most peolpe stopped blogging on topix long ago. Take your lame brains and do your idiotic selves a favor and grow up.
moses

Raleigh, NC

#25 Feb 14, 2009
voice of reason wrote:
You 2 are both imature idiots, and this is the reason most peolpe stopped blogging on topix long ago. Take your lame brains and do your idiotic selves a favor and grow up.
this site is for entertainment purposes only,,if you want to save the world go join greenpeace dickwad...
voice of reason

United States

#27 Feb 21, 2009
hey Moses , you forgot the most important part, you are not entertaning!!!

gt
moses

Raleigh, NC

#28 Feb 22, 2009
voice of reason wrote:
hey Moses , you forgot the most important part, you are not entertaning!!!
gt
good one!!!!finally an intelligent response....
the guy

Warsaw, NC

#29 Feb 24, 2009
...moses..you spelled intelligent wrong
moses

United States

#30 Feb 25, 2009
the guy wrote:
...moses..you spelled intelligent wrong
judas borrowed my speak and spell and i havent seen it since.....
butterbean

Winchester, VA

#31 Feb 25, 2009
moses ,if you happen to find your speak and spell how about looking for little bo-peeps sheep.
the guy

Warsaw, NC

#32 Feb 28, 2009
actually you spelled it the same way i did fool
moses

United States

#33 Mar 5, 2009
the guy wrote:
actually you spelled it the same way i did fool
i will now cast upon you my wrath,and expell you from this earth to spend eternity in hell or maybe just the bathroom of a waffle house, which ever is worse....you might want to think about hell ,those bathrooms are the worst....
the guy

Bunnlevel, NC

#34 Mar 5, 2009
oh i get it, you're a teeeeeeenager. ttyl.
past

King William, VA

#35 Feb 4, 2010
moses wrote:
the only thing keeping chase city going right now is the gas stations, because everyone fills up before leaving town to spend there money somewhere else.you know what they really need is another fuc-ing church cause thats going to really help...jesus has long since left chase city and never looked back....amen
moses, you defame the name of the law giver! I wouldn't go out in a thunderstorm if I were you. We don't need any more church's, we need more people going to church! Also, have you ever noticed how prosperous a retirement community is? Jesus hasn't left Chase City, Chase City has left Jesus!
Lsiddrow

AOL

#36 Feb 21, 2010
I can remember growing up in CC and what I remember is a town that was poor and segregated, but people found a way to make ends meet. As I visit this town today I'm really disturbed by what this town has become. All I see is a town that don't have any future. It was more vital when I was a child and I'm hoping that someone whom is in charge will fight to allow progress to prevail I think that this town has potential. long story short. The Ethanol Plant may allow a dead town a breath of fresh air. Say yes to tomorrow. The youth left there needs it badly.
survivor

Richmond, VA

#37 Mar 1, 2010
First off CC.has seen its better day..My roots go back to its founding fathers.However for all you pessimist towns weren't built by losers,cannot maintain without aggressive formats and can't bring in investors with lacklust performance of small bussiness history in the town.CC needs some help but its best bet is to clean the street of trash like moses..

Since: Feb 10

AOL

#39 Mar 6, 2010
I concur with the assesment about moses, however this forum will be better served by supporting proactive ideas of promoting viable growth; such as, bringing in new business. This is how to turn around a failing business environment. This will shut up anyone with ideas like moses. Bring on the Ethanol Plant. Turn Chase City around!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper (Sep '15) Sep '15 pops 1
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
Mecklenburg County School Board (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy Lewis 2
Only in Mecklenburg County (Jan '13) Jan '13 WhoReallyCares 1
Comcast availabilty in chase city (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jess 1

Chase City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance